• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:18
CEST 08:18
KST 15:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9958 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:20 GMT
#5627
On March 19 2015 07:19 marvellosity wrote:
it's totally a lie, you love unwinnable spots.

I know
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:21 GMT
#5630
On March 19 2015 07:20 marvellosity wrote:
there is literally ZERO percent chance that HF puts in gf+framer+miller

i would bet my life, my mum's life, and Palmar's life on it

betting rules. Host modkill pls.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:23 GMT
#5635
btw I actually think it's rayn. But I'm obviously going to have to slave away for like 2 days to try to figure out a) if I'm right and b) why.

And then I'll get lynched at the end and everything will be great.

Can we no-lynch today btw? I think we gain an extra day that way.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:28 GMT
#5639
On March 19 2015 07:27 Eden1892 wrote:
how about you start by giving the sparknotes version of why you think it's ray?

I don't have any. Clearly this is where I start manufacturing these notes.

Also it could of course be you. You overreacted a bit to this thing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:31 GMT
#5642
On March 19 2015 07:26 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:23 Palmar wrote:
btw I actually think it's rayn. But I'm obviously going to have to slave away for like 2 days to try to figure out a) if I'm right and b) why.

And then I'll get lynched at the end and everything will be great.

Can we no-lynch today btw? I think we gain an extra day that way.

would i rather give koshi 24 hours with your flip to figure things out

or give you 72 hours to convince me it's not you

that's kind of a hard question. my gut says koshi

In theory I should like the no-lynch idea, but it's going to be too much I think
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:32 GMT
#5644
On March 19 2015 07:31 Koshi wrote:
Shall we ask Holyflare if we can double lynch to end the day and game? If we hit 2 times town we lose.

No.

If I'm mafia that's incredibly favorable to town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:36 GMT
#5652
On March 19 2015 07:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:32 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 07:31 Koshi wrote:
Shall we ask Holyflare if we can double lynch to end the day and game? If we hit 2 times town we lose.

No.

If I'm mafia that's incredibly favorable to town.

How exactly?

There is a teeny tiny chance I can dodge the lynch today. But there is no chance I can dodge a double lynch. I'd rather take my teeny tiny chance twice than no chance once.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:37 GMT
#5654
On March 19 2015 07:32 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:28 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 07:27 Eden1892 wrote:
how about you start by giving the sparknotes version of why you think it's ray?

I don't have any. Clearly this is where I start manufacturing these notes.

Also it could of course be you. You overreacted a bit to this thing.

You said you thought it's ray. Why?

And yeah I reacted strongly, I was sure it was prplhz and now if it's not you I'm fucked. Like ray has this shit literally 100% locked up if somehow you're not mafia and he is. I have 0 chance arguing against the guy that co-led the lynch on JAT and was important in hammering Onegu over me. This is not a good place to be in.

I already said, reasons later.

I have to find them.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:38 GMT
#5656
although your current posting is making me doubt it's rayn again so there's that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:40 GMT
#5659
I'm just going to go right ahead and NOT approve 24 hour days so that's not even going to be an issue.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:41 GMT
#5660
On March 19 2015 07:38 Eden1892 wrote:
So Palmar has no explanation for why he is fishing for any lynch that lets him get to MYLO with his best target (me) intact

not YET.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:46 GMT
#5667
it needs everyone to agree bro and I'm never agreeing to that. It's directly against my win condition to get lynched so it's miracle time. Miracles take more than 24 hours.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:47 GMT
#5670
To be sure, regarding the rules of engagement for today.

I am probably going to spend very little time figuring out which one of rayn and eden is mafia. There are three confirmed townies who do NOT have to worry all day about defending themselves that should have plenty of time to do that. I will be focusing mostly on simply defending myself.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:49 GMT
#5673
I will respond to EVERY actual accusation against me based on something I posted (Eden, during the night, called me mafia for something JAT and Onegu posted, to which I for obvious reasons cannot respond). Then you can try to weigh whether or not you believe my replies.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:50 GMT
#5674
On March 19 2015 07:48 marvellosity wrote:
you can't defend yourself. there is nothing you can do.

you have to figure out which of the others is mafia.

Sure I can. And obviously figuring them out will be a byproduct of me defending myself.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:51 GMT
#5675
On March 19 2015 07:48 prplhz wrote:
hey palmar why was night kill ballsy? i mean killing some guy who claimed cop at some point seems like a decent shot?

Because we are almost confirmed not to have a medic, and rayn/marv would be far more obvious kills.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:52 GMT
#5677
Like there was constantly a voice in the back of my head saying "don't ignore FF", although his part in the onegu lynch and him actually townreading me (I think) really helped shut that one down.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:55 GMT
#5683
If you are town Eden. I want you to think really, really hard about that you are using posts made by MAFIA to lynch me. We're going to have a talk about associative reads post-game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:01 GMT
#5688
On March 19 2015 08:00 marvellosity wrote:
koshi i really wish you'd just waited one more night

I just wish he'd checked me at some point. That would have been good for my blood pressure.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:02 GMT
#5691
On March 19 2015 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Like... I thought I would die because this was an obvious cop game.

But I forgot that Damdred claimed cop. So they shot him lol.

i kept trying to soft cop. apparently it didn't work.

I think I noticed that yesterday. I said something like "if you're gonna blue, blue".
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 497
hero 457
BeSt 246
Mind 31
Bale 20
Terrorterran 14
Noble 12
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1100
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
summit1g9984
ArmadaUGS50
Livibee48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick393
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Rush1348
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 42m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.