yeah you got it

| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 21:46 GMT
#5535
On March 19 2015 06:45 Eden1892 wrote: Show nested quote + On March 19 2015 06:44 raynpelikoneet wrote: is the deadline in 15 min or 1h 15 min? Bruh 15m hurry gogogo townread me quick yeah you got it ![]() | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 21:49 GMT
#5538
On March 19 2015 06:47 marvellosity wrote: I love a good love story marvellosity my deepest love. i hated you so much on D1. so very much. you broke my heart, totes all those things i did they were not bad they were with good intention yet you chose to rape me with your words it was not nice of you it was not nice of Palmar either snowangel | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 21:50 GMT
#5541
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 21:53 GMT
#5545
On March 19 2015 06:51 marvellosity wrote: can we have the followup where we made up and lynched scum? then you saw the light while being in the dark for some time for some time again for some time we did go into our deepest mysteries and we were bad oh so bad but in the end we prevailed we figured out our love is the one that stands snowangel | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 21:55 GMT
#5547
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 21:59 GMT
#5548
![]() | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 22:04 GMT
#5569
Koshi solve the game ok? I'll be back after game. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 22:12 GMT
#5599
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 22:16 GMT
#5613
On March 19 2015 07:14 Palmar wrote: You're not confirmed so you have to explain why you think I'm mafia. If I am mafia there is something in my filter that makes me mafia and you have to find it. it is you or eden. eden played it out nice. you didn't. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 22:18 GMT
#5619
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 00:21 GMT
#5765
for tomorrow. for the win. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 09:14 GMT
#5770
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 10:43 GMT
#5785
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 18:00 GMT
#5852
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 18:34 GMT
#5858
On March 20 2015 03:28 Eden1892 wrote: Y'know, Koshi was awful eager to lynch marv d3 for having a green check on him. Why does this mean anything? There was a likely gf/framer in the game. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 18:35 GMT
#5861
>can't click "show all" >fml | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 19:00 GMT
#5874
But it seems like he wouldn't want to switch off me and onto Onegu. I probably need to look at when he moved to Onegu to figure it out, because my recollection was that Fecalfeast moved first, marv moved second, then ray. I can't believe you actually believe this. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 19:02 GMT
#5881
On March 20 2015 04:01 Eden1892 wrote: Show nested quote + On March 20 2015 03:58 Koshi wrote: It's you or Palmar. Quite obviously. If you want to be a jackass. You can die first. I don't think it's obvious. Why do you? You're apparently completely unconvinced by Palmar's town case, why don't you show me why? And how am I being a jackass? What would you do differently in my situation? Lynch the obvious target who seems really townie and then shrug your shoulders, get mislynched next day and lose the game for your team? At least you should not lynch the people who look townier than your "really townie guy". | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 19:09 GMT
#5893
On March 20 2015 04:04 Eden1892 wrote: No marv, I'm taking Palmar off the table completely until someone shows me why his town case is bad. If someone does it, then I can switch back. But I am convinced by Palmar's town case. I am not trying to leave it open for a lynch later. Here is why i am town. I have been pushing mafia all fucking game. I wanted to lynch Onegu on D2 and only sheeped marv because people didn't want to lynch Onegu in the end. You can argue all the way you want how i decided to bus my team from the start of the game if you like to. So please just go ahead and flip scum or make a fucking fool out of yourself if you don't. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2015 19:11 GMT
#5897
I can make one for prplhz and Koshi. and marv. no i can't i can't click "all" in his filter. ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC ZombieGrub35 RuFF_SC2 MindelVK Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Rush Dewaltoss Mind 910 Zeus HiyA [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|