• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11761 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:36 GMT
#5389
Eh.

I wanted to lynch marv. Is that not a good enough answer?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:39 GMT
#5391
Yes I thought Onegu was mafia. You can, and probably should, obviously look at the fact that I didn't vote him as kinda mafia, but I honestly and truly thought he was mafia.

On the other hand, what if I'm wrong? If marv supports a mislynch on townOnegu led by me I am probably going to get into another argument for 2 days with marv, who at the time I was reasonably sure was mafia. Also, I'm not lying when I talked about really, really wanting to not go with the easiest lynch that day. I felt like that strategy failed us during the ritoky thing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:40 GMT
#5392
I think I asked this yesterday.

Is there ANYONE in the thread that thought Onegu was town?

Isn't it absolutely clear that whoever Onegu's partner is, bussed him?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:40 GMT
#5393
Oh koshi, I guess. But he's our only blue and un-ccd.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:42 GMT
#5395
And by bussed, I don't necessarily mean voted. If I am Onegu's partner here, I absolutely bused the fuck out of him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:44 GMT
#5399
On March 19 2015 02:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 02:40 Palmar wrote:
I think I asked this yesterday.

Is there ANYONE in the thread that thought Onegu was town?

Isn't it absolutely clear that whoever Onegu's partner is, bussed him?

Did you see how much resistance there was regarding lynching Onegu? Even when you count Koshi out.
There were wagons on prplhz, marv and Eden (even me). Like i don't understand how you can even come to that conclusion.

sure, but just about everyone on those alternate wagons was all like "yeah but Onegu is probably mafia too".

He was being actively called mafia by his partner, whether or not his partner voted for him I don't know.

If I am mafia here rayn, do you think I actually thought marv was going to be lynched when the Eden wagon disintegrated and I went back to marv?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:45 GMT
#5400
On March 19 2015 02:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like every single person was a viable lynch candidate at some point of the day except for:
Palmar
Koshi
FF.

And your argument is "Onegu was definitely bussed"???

People did try to lynch me early before I went all confirmed town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:52 GMT
#5402
On March 19 2015 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 02:44 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 02:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 02:40 Palmar wrote:
I think I asked this yesterday.

Is there ANYONE in the thread that thought Onegu was town?

Isn't it absolutely clear that whoever Onegu's partner is, bussed him?

Did you see how much resistance there was regarding lynching Onegu? Even when you count Koshi out.
There were wagons on prplhz, marv and Eden (even me). Like i don't understand how you can even come to that conclusion.

sure, but just about everyone on those alternate wagons was all like "yeah but Onegu is probably mafia too".

He was being actively called mafia by his partner, whether or not his partner voted for him I don't know.

If I am mafia here rayn, do you think I actually thought marv was going to be lynched when the Eden wagon disintegrated and I went back to marv?

no, probably not but what does it matter?
Like you do not gain any credit for voting Onegu at that point if you are mafia because you have been pushing everything else the whole day anyways...

Everything else is a bit of an overstatement. Don't fall into the trap that everyone who doesn't push absolutely the correct things at all the time is mafia. My explanation is quite simple.

Even if marv is town, I narrowed mafia down to 2 people and at least one of them was mafia. Yes unfortunately I pushed the one that's possibly wrong, but still.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 18:03 GMT
#5404
On March 19 2015 03:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Do you still think marv is mafia?

It's a possibility.

I think it's less likely than I thought it was yesterday.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 18:11 GMT
#5406
On March 19 2015 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 03:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 03:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Do you still think marv is mafia?

It's a possibility.

I think it's less likely than I thought it was yesterday.

The how does it make sense you say "i thought two people are scum, Onegu and marv and i pushed the "wrong" one" if your original assumption is they could very well be scum together?

Well one of them is confirmed mafia, and the other one is now less likely to be mafia than I previously thought.

By definition that makes my push yesterday the wrong one in hindsight given my current worldview.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 18:23 GMT
#5408
My filter. Page 29. First three posts on page.

I'd quote them for you but while of course it matters somewhat. Onegu flipping doesn't really have much to do with what I think of Marv
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 18:24 GMT
#5409
Eh that was a confusing post. I'm on phone will talk later. But I think you' get the idea
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 19:18 GMT
#5416
On March 19 2015 03:56 Eden1892 wrote:
Ray what exactly do/did you need explained? Marv too. I know the ritoky thing is one. What else?

Palmar I don't think you said anything about my research in the night. It implicates you pretty strongly in my mind. What do you have to say about it?


Also marv just cuz Onegu is a busser doesn't mean he always busses. I will need to look at his past games but I've seen Onegu be mafia once or twice before. I don't remember him bussing a partner the whole time and not ever doing anything else.

Why should I say anything about it?

There is one post from me there and I've explained quite thoroughly to rayn why I didnt vote Onegu.

The rest is just posts from other people talking about me so I don't see why you need my input
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:08 GMT
#5433
I kinda don't think Eden is mafia. Not a hard read for now pending actual reading but he just doesn't sound like one
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:25 GMT
#5442
On March 19 2015 05:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Palmar tho. He votes JAT cuz he claims he sheeps people who care, which actually sounds hella legit. Then he's all like "lol JAT worst euro ml'd d1" and other outright trolling. I have no clue what to make of it. Palmar, why did you switch to JAT d1?

The train was on him, koshi seemed quite passionate about it and I had been scum reading jat all day anyway.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:31 GMT
#5445
For very selfish reasons I really really Eden to be town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:31 GMT
#5447
I accidentally a word.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:32 GMT
#5449
Eden I have now responded to two of your inquiries. Has this changed your mind at all about me?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:34 GMT
#5453
On March 19 2015 05:33 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 05:25 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 05:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Palmar tho. He votes JAT cuz he claims he sheeps people who care, which actually sounds hella legit. Then he's all like "lol JAT worst euro ml'd d1" and other outright trolling. I have no clue what to make of it. Palmar, why did you switch to JAT d1?

The train was on him, koshi seemed quite passionate about it and I had been scum reading jat all day anyway.

ok, that checks out actually. I should have looked further at your filter than just near EOD

Like I'm obviously overplaying it a bit because I like patting myself on the back, but there is a reason the sex list explicitly had JAT as mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:41 GMT
#5459
Like I feel like I'm going to get somewhat vindicated unless Eden (or rayn, I guess, but I'm sorta ignoring that option) is mafia.

If it's Eden I've been pushing townies left and right and now I'm talking myself into townreading scum again.
If it's rayn Koshi and Eden are somewhat vindicated (and marv from day 1 I suppose).

If it's FF we lose and everyone is shit.
If it's Koshi we lose and everyone is shit.

If it's marv I'm super vindicated and town hero
if it's prplhz at least my primary reason for starting to suspect marv was legit as fuck.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1026
soO 432
Hyuk 402
Mini 225
ZerO 147
Killer 61
Shinee 49
Mind 36
Bale 29
Mong 26
[ Show more ]
PianO 25
Terrorterran 14
yabsab 12
HiyA 11
ZergMaN 11
Dota 2
XaKoH 667
XcaliburYe336
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli550
Other Games
olofmeister906
ceh9639
Happy372
singsing372
Livibee194
crisheroes191
Mew2King67
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH372
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1351
• Rush1315
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 11m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.