• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11747 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:34 GMT
#807
On March 10 2015 20:20 Koshi wrote:
3b) if it wasn't a snarky post I don't understand why JAT doesn't use that post to townread Palmar and uses some dumb other post instead.

It was a jokey post. I did not townread Palmar off that post so I did not use it to townread Palmar. It is actually that simple.
On March 10 2015 20:27 marvellosity wrote:
You're going to have to suspend that sort of read for jat, prplhz.

He's rather good as mafia at saying things town would say.

On March 10 2015 20:29 Koshi wrote:
Good. A couple townie looking sentences is exactly what I expect from scum JAT.

I cannot and will not defend myself against stuff like this. It is just stupid.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:35 GMT
#812
On March 11 2015 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 05:31 Eden1892 wrote:
(3) I think ray is also town. Granted, I haven't seen his mafia play, and I know his propensity to get into heated arguments is probably more of his personality than anything alignment-indicative... but I read his posts and it is really clear to me that he is quite sincere in his belief you're lying and mafia. I don't even have to think his reasons for believing this are good - I don't even get what he was trying to do! - but it seemed clear to me that he was, as you put it, "keying in on something that's important to him but [is] not necessarily true or [does not] make ls mafia."


you should probably read some of his mafia games then

Since when is it scum indicative for rayn to be stubborn about stupid stuff? Like - can you summarize again why you think he is scum? I see an active rayn that really seems to believe what he is saying.

no, you can read my posts

I could but it would be much easier if you would just give me an updated read. It is in your interest to do this if you are town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:37 GMT
#815
On March 11 2015 06:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 06:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 05:31 Eden1892 wrote:
(3) I think ray is also town. Granted, I haven't seen his mafia play, and I know his propensity to get into heated arguments is probably more of his personality than anything alignment-indicative... but I read his posts and it is really clear to me that he is quite sincere in his belief you're lying and mafia. I don't even have to think his reasons for believing this are good - I don't even get what he was trying to do! - but it seemed clear to me that he was, as you put it, "keying in on something that's important to him but [is] not necessarily true or [does not] make ls mafia."


you should probably read some of his mafia games then

Since when is it scum indicative for rayn to be stubborn about stupid stuff? Like - can you summarize again why you think he is scum? I see an active rayn that really seems to believe what he is saying.

no, you can read my posts

I could but it would be much easier if you would just give me an updated read. It is in your interest to do this if you are town.

I'm so glad you're here to tell me what's in my interests.

See? Now that you know - why is rayn mafia?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:39 GMT
#819
On March 11 2015 01:17 Koshi wrote:
Additional reason why JAT is mafia and I forgot if I already said it:
JAT liked 3 people for no reason. town JAT doesn't really like people even if there are good reasons.

On March 11 2015 01:41 prplhz wrote:
I'm inclined to say that Koshi's meta read on justanothertownie (that he doesn't throw around town reads as town) is correct. But I have only read his Imperial Mafia filter so far.

Anyway, don't forget about it!

This is absolutely incorrect. Not to mention that me saying "I like those people" is in no way a hard townread.


justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:40 GMT
#820
On March 11 2015 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 06:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:36 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 05:31 Eden1892 wrote:
(3) I think ray is also town. Granted, I haven't seen his mafia play, and I know his propensity to get into heated arguments is probably more of his personality than anything alignment-indicative... but I read his posts and it is really clear to me that he is quite sincere in his belief you're lying and mafia. I don't even have to think his reasons for believing this are good - I don't even get what he was trying to do! - but it seemed clear to me that he was, as you put it, "keying in on something that's important to him but [is] not necessarily true or [does not] make ls mafia."


you should probably read some of his mafia games then

Since when is it scum indicative for rayn to be stubborn about stupid stuff? Like - can you summarize again why you think he is scum? I see an active rayn that really seems to believe what he is saying.

no, you can read my posts

I could but it would be much easier if you would just give me an updated read. It is in your interest to do this if you are town.

I'm so glad you're here to tell me what's in my interests.

See? Now that you know - why is rayn mafia?

read my posts

Now you aren't even funny. You are making me sad.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:45 GMT
#828
On March 11 2015 01:20 marvellosity wrote:
in rough order of confidence

marvellosity

prplhz
LightningStrike
Palmar
rsoultin
Koshi

Eden
ritoky
Onegu

jat
Damdred
rayn

I realize there has been some change to this but I will not waste my time searching for little comments in marvs filter so I will work with this.

Not the worst list. I would merge the lower 2 tiers, upgrade Eden, downgrade Koshi. Between the tiers I would place LS lower and rayn higher. Rsoultin probably higher too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:46 GMT
#831
On March 11 2015 06:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:36 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 05:31 Eden1892 wrote:
(3) I think ray is also town. Granted, I haven't seen his mafia play, and I know his propensity to get into heated arguments is probably more of his personality than anything alignment-indicative... but I read his posts and it is really clear to me that he is quite sincere in his belief you're lying and mafia. I don't even have to think his reasons for believing this are good - I don't even get what he was trying to do! - but it seemed clear to me that he was, as you put it, "keying in on something that's important to him but [is] not necessarily true or [does not] make ls mafia."


you should probably read some of his mafia games then

Since when is it scum indicative for rayn to be stubborn about stupid stuff? Like - can you summarize again why you think he is scum? I see an active rayn that really seems to believe what he is saying.

no, you can read my posts

I could but it would be much easier if you would just give me an updated read. It is in your interest to do this if you are town.

I'm so glad you're here to tell me what's in my interests.

See? Now that you know - why is rayn mafia?

read my posts

Now you aren't even funny. You are making me sad.

I have no idea, why after a zillion games together, when you ask me to do something and I point you somewhere and/or refuse to do what you're asking, you get sad or surprised when I continue to do the same thing.

have you learnt nothing?

No. Now go do stuff for me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:48 GMT
#839
On March 11 2015 06:46 Koshi wrote:
marv top townread but JAT is treating him like shit.

makes sense.

shhhh
I am pushing mafia agenda here. Don't interfere.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:50 GMT
#842
On March 11 2015 06:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:46 Koshi wrote:
marv top townread but JAT is treating him like shit.

makes sense.

shhhh
I am pushing mafia agenda here. Don't interfere.

Oh wait are you saying you wouldn't do it as mafia so I should townread you.

no thx.

This guy is constantly failing to understand the tone of posts/overinterpreting things.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:51 GMT
#843
On March 11 2015 06:50 marvellosity wrote:
if it helps, jat, you can probably skip any post with 10-15 words or less in my filter and not read it, usually if i am talking about a read I at least form actual sentences

if you're town, it's in your best interests to go back and look if you're genuinely interested

But why would I do this for you when you refuse to do anything for me?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:54 GMT
#849
On March 11 2015 02:22 prplhz wrote:
this is from 8 hours into a game where justanothertownie is town

link

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 08:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.

Like, it kinda feels like the kind of read Palmar makes as town, but it's on MARV, someone who A) is extraordinarily hard to read by default

Huh?

I find marv hard to read. The assumption is that Palmar is mafia and marv is town, and that Palmar is trying to curb his influence by tossing scum on him.

I realized the townMarv part of the equation was missing, but that's where my head is at...I'm reading marv town and Palmar as ???.

Ok, I don't think he is that hard to read but you may disagree. BUT if you think so then why the hell are you townreading him? Because I think he is not that hard to read and I certainly don't have a townread on him by now. I also don't think that scum Palmar thinks he can curb town marvs influence.

he doesn't want to give a town read on someone he thinks is "not that hard to read".

in this game 10 hours in

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 17:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2015 09:51 marvellosity wrote:
how many games have you played with him since you were calling for breshke to shoot me over him then?

roflroflrofl

This game hasn't become more interesting since yesterday. At least I like rsoultin, Eden and Palmar so far. And another person I am not telling. huehuehue

Would policy lynch ritoky for keeping an mediocre joke alive for ages. Would also policy lynch slam (unfortunately not that easy).

4 town reads.

On March 11 2015 02:52 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 02:48 Damdred wrote:
I don't really want to read imperial again zzzz, I know early on he said he liked some of Palmars/Marvs postings if I remember. Though it's not quite the same but somewhat.

he said he liked a list post of marv's but he specifically says that the towniest people on the list post were not townies but "people who shouldn't be lynched right now". that's the length he went with his town reads, named a handfull "people who shouldn't be lynched right now" 40 hours into the game.

there's really different from what he's doing this game.

If you really believe this then check some more towngames and you will quickly notice that this is not true. Also this is not how you meta. If you want to construe this as scummy you have to show that I am "throwing townreads around" as scum.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:55 GMT
#850
On March 11 2015 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Look at how happy JAT is about rolling town and solving a game.

Yes. And look at how miserable you are about it too!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:55 GMT
#851
On March 11 2015 06:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 11 2015 02:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2015 02:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
How about you make some meaningful posts instead?
Yeah i did the same mistake you did thinking Slam is in the game because i haven't read the playerlist after the game start and saw him making a post and remembered Eden called him mafia and someone else (you) talking about him.

You just gonna drop your vote on me and fuck off like you did in that one game?
It's playing directly against your win condition and will get you mislynched on day 2.

Like this post is really not good. prplhz already looks quite town by his standards. I challenge anyone to find a prplhz mafia game where he has 30 posts already 18 hours into the game. He also seems interested. btw this read should only make sense to ppl who played with prplhz quite often

but like obviously if prplhz literally does nothing all day then he has a good shot at being mafia

but i don't see the point in making the threat like this
I had null Day 1 mainly he contradicted his thing on Koshi wanting to lynch him yet let him live for another day on Day 1 and it was pretty bad lol.
either prplhz continues to post in a vaguely interesting fashion and he continues to be town, or he totally drops off like a dufus and he's mafia, but the whole post is pointless

I think purplehaze played really well on D1 in the last Titanic game. This game he's just being bad

I think purplehaze didn't play throughout the game tbh. He was such a easy Mafia for me to as town in a cornor.

This is false, and he's just being awful here.

Check in his entire filter and see my case on him in Titanic

I don't care about the fact you found him mafia after D2. Because he was really fucking scummy on D2.
And YOU decided to lynch ME over him.


Yes so elaborate please.


This entire thing is just off. Rayn keeps talking to people as if they're confirmed town.

What?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:57 GMT
#855
On March 11 2015 02:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 02:39 Damdred wrote:
If you want to show it off and think it is true here go ahead LS dont' need my permission.

JAT is pretty uninteresting though so far in this cycle, which is meh I don't think I can really remember any of his points.


But the quotes weren't from this game though. Anyways this was my Meta Case on JAT being Mafia in Horn of Africa:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay guys I'm back and now I bring the case on why JAT is confirmed Mafia. Now lets start with my first piece of evidence his case on HF on page 15 of his filter:
On February 07 2015 23:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, so first of all HF is one of the best if not the best scum player on this site. You won't catch him for being inactive uninteresting or any of this shit and he will bus teammates who are playing badly. He will say towny stuff from time to time and he is also perfectly able to "mindmeld" with you at times. You need to look for the agenda he is pushing.

This is why he is mafia:

This is the start of his rsoultin scumread day1. From now on she is basically his #1 scumread.
On February 05 2015 07:03 Holyflare wrote:
I mean if i'm honest I'm probably more sure about rs than damdy

On February 05 2015 07:20 Holyflare wrote:
yeh rsoul is green when I just gave the best case against her ever

On February 05 2015 09:20 Holyflare wrote:
rs is like the biggest mafia and hardly anyone is mentioning her and goes off making cases on other people instead

On February 05 2015 10:10 Holyflare wrote:
On February 05 2015 10:07 Eden1892 wrote:
And shit you said Damdred got more townie. So even if rsoultin didn't, it's bullshit that you're telling me you still have a scumread and so you're content with being lazy.


it is what it is, rsoul has literally posted nothing all game and it hasn't really changed i don't care what your gut tells you or not

On February 06 2015 02:50 Holyflare wrote:
On February 06 2015 02:45 batsnacks wrote:
On February 06 2015 02:43 Holyflare wrote:
I'm at a crossroads between just not giving a crap about the game and giving a modicum of care towards the game with an emphasis on the former and it's somewhat annoying to me.

Nobody even mentioned me other than eden and i haven't even done anything this game really which is super boring and probably means mafia is the weaker players.


I'd vote you if that makes you feel better.

Breshke though... Really...


I'm more inclined to vote rs tbh


But when the deadline comes nearer and people are not all about lynching rsoultin he completely forgets about the read. He isn't decided on who to lynch and has MULTIPLE different targets suddenly that he keeps pushing really hard:
On February 06 2015 07:52 Holyflare wrote:
let's kill oneguuuuuuuuuu

if i'm wrong you can flame me for wasting your time

On February 06 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
abandon wagon ABANDON WAGON

SHEEP TO DAMDRED OR I LYNCH YOU TOMORROW

On February 06 2015 07:57 Holyflare wrote:
god this breshke is actually 100% mafia or something

Notice how ALL of those are town and he can jump between them as much as he wants if he is mafia. No mention of rsoulting ever during all of this.
So what has rsoultin done to make him forget about her? The answer is absolutely nothing. She disappeared like he will say himself later.

Ok, so mislynch accomplished. Back to scumreading rsoultin immediately:
On February 06 2015 08:24 Holyflare wrote:
it's funny how rsoul just appeared at deadline to vote onegu and then completely disappeared again so probably 100% breshke/jat/rsoul


So, I point this out and this is his reaction:
On February 07 2015 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
How have I treated rs? I've thought she was mafia all game and at deadline onegu was way more convincing mafia but then he wasn't mafia so i went back to talking about rs being mafia?

Then where was this read during eod? He literally went after 3 other people and said nothing about her.
If you want to know how town HF handles his scumreads eod look at void mafia. He scumread HTS and pushed her hard even though noone else really was up for it besides Kelsier. He didn't give a fuck about other targets - he pushed HIS scumread.
Now he claimes he scumread rsoulting all game and then he does nothing about getting her lynched? There is no way town HF does this.
He is INSISTING that he never dropped his rsoultin reads though:
On February 07 2015 01:24 Holyflare wrote:
No it's not he said my read progression is damning because I drop it when I haven't


And then the real gem comes:
On February 07 2015 02:00 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also going to preemptively defend myself from a jat onslaught by saying i wasn't invested in this game at all until deadline so my rs read isn't very concrete compared to reads i was making in real time then. Seeing as I was mostly trolling, apart from the nagging what if on damdred.

Not only can you easily see the guilty conscience - he knows I am town and that I caught him and will push him - but SUDDENLY HIS READ WASN'T VERY CONCRETE?
Read the posts I quoted earlier again and decide for yourself if you want to believe this and keep in mind that he "scumread rsoultin all game" and "never dropped the read".

This guy is mafia. I will show more reasons but this rsoultin read evolution is damning enough on it's own and I don't want the post to get too big.

On February 07 2015 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 06 2015 08:51 Holyflare wrote:
pretty sure a town jat would have switched to onegu when I was pushing for it

Then we have this reasoning for scumreading me which makes no sense in the first place since I had more reasons to scumread SL than Onegu but even if we ignore this - why would I as scum make myself look bad by not following town marv and HF around (which I have done as scum before) if all lynch targets are town anyways and I could just switch as often as I want?
On February 06 2015 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
yeh mafia is undeniably palmar or jat because they are just the type of people to qq in their scum qt/pms about modkilling

I already commented on this post. It is just another awful reason to push me.
On February 06 2015 13:43 Holyflare wrote:
I'm still 100% lynching jat though he's done a void all over again where he avoids all the wagons and reasoning while still agreeing with it. He did the exact same thing in heavyweight too.

Flat out lying when I clearly WAS on one of the wagons and was also pushing it. Saying I avoided wagons in heavyweight is also a straight lie.

Then his defense against me:
On February 07 2015 01:25 Holyflare wrote:
It's absolutely not irrelevant because do you see him talking about rsoul at deadline? Absolutely not so if he is town then why does his read make sense to him when he did the same thing?

This is absolutely irrelevant. I was not the one pushing rsoulting as my top scumread.
On February 07 2015 01:32 Holyflare wrote:
On February 07 2015 01:26 marvellosity wrote:
his rsoul read came subsequently, pretty obviously, and yours didn't

so.


Rsoul has been in his poe list and someone he could have lynched the entire game and he barely ever commented on her

Like it doesn't matter anyway because his read is totally irrelevant if you read the deadline and if it's his only proper read this game when it should be pretty damn easy to poe the majority of mafia then he doesn't have much hope

Another lie. He said this when I had just poe'ed the mafia team a few posts before this. Still going on about how I read rsoultin which has nothing to do with my argument against him.
On February 07 2015 07:20 Holyflare wrote:
which is a pain because my effort level is low and i know jat is just going to whine and make it difficult to lynch him

He knows I am town and won't let myself be mislynched without putting up a fight.

Now if you looked in Void Mafia he was just as aggressive towards HF at Pages 1,2, and 3 of his filter on these same type of behavior towards a different player named Half the Sky before turned his attention to his scum read Marv in that game. Also note his behavior after HF backed off of JAT , JAT started to like him in Void Mafia at page 4.
From Void Mafia:
On January 21 2015 04:27 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:10 marvellosity wrote:
I'm pretty confident on one mafia, but you're gonna have to wait for those pearls of wisdom until tomorrow.

P.S. I thought HF was leaning town already due to how he backed off his Wile push.

^
I liked that too but he would've made himself look pretty awful had he kept pushing.

Now if you look at his behavior regarding the votes on him or prssure on him he just attacked everyone including me and HF in this game. He did similar behavior throughout Void Mafia as scum and here is a convenient quote that JAT also in this game when someone mention him as scum in void Mafia when Koshi was town:
On January 23 2015 08:03 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 23 2015 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. Tomorrow I sheep HF. Just got to check he isnt as crazy as I was in the previous game. Maybe lynch Wile and then HTS. But hts will have to go soon.

no comment

and now here's some similar type of quotes from this game:
On February 09 2015 03:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 09 2015 03:09 Holyflare wrote:
I still think it's jat :p

No comment.

On February 09 2015 02:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 09 2015 02:52 batsnacks wrote:
On February 09 2015 02:52 marvellosity wrote:
HF is 100% mafia, don't tell I didn't tell you so Eden.

DO NOT SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU SO.


jat is mafia too?

That's the part where it gets ridiculous.

Notice how he got angry on people wanting to lynch him throughout this game and in void he displayed the same behavior. When I played with him in Metal Mini he didn't seem to get mad as easily as this game and was activly solve the game there too.

Some of it can be applied here I think but not much tbh but would still lynch him this game.

What exactly is it that you think can be applied here?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 21:58 GMT
#857
On March 11 2015 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
i'm tempted to be a pussy and do what jat asked for after all. hot damn.

I am such a boss.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 22:00 GMT
#864
On March 11 2015 06:59 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% mafia on JAT.

He just did the thing in which he pretends to think the same as a prominent figure.

I never did anything like that in any game I ever played. What are you smoking?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 22:03 GMT
#874
On March 11 2015 07:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:59 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% mafia on JAT.

He just did the thing in which he pretends to think the same as a prominent figure.

I never did anything like that in any game I ever played. What are you smoking?

At least 3 times in Horn. Good that you don't remember.

I might have unintentionally crossposted with people - I do that all the time as either alignment - but I never ever did what you are accusing me of.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 22:06 GMT
#882
On March 11 2015 07:05 ritoky wrote:
is koochi using the glory hole argument on JAT?

What is the glory hole argument?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 22:09 GMT
#888
On March 11 2015 07:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 07:01 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2015 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2015 06:59 Koshi wrote:
I am 100% mafia on JAT.

He just did the thing in which he pretends to think the same as a prominent figure.

I never did anything like that in any game I ever played. What are you smoking?

At least 3 times in Horn. Good that you don't remember.

I might have unintentionally crossposted with people - I do that all the time as either alignment - but I never ever did what you are accusing me of.

I only believe it if you flip town. Or when. Same shit.

I will not talk about this further because it does not achieve anything but I am telling you that I never did anything like that. I also have no reason to lie about this regardless of my alignment.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 22:11 GMT
#892
On March 11 2015 07:10 rsoultin wrote:
>>

lol palmar

you're so much more fun when you play xP

He is amusing. It would be more fun if he would actually play the game though.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko207
ProTech132
SHIN 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3759
Hyuk 1175
Mind 954
Shuttle 862
Bisu 786
Larva 631
Mini 178
Soma 130
EffOrt 118
Leta 106
[ Show more ]
Last 105
firebathero 94
Zeus 88
Hyun 74
ZerO 63
Pusan 60
sorry 42
PianO 41
Sexy 38
Hm[arnc] 37
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 31
Bale 31
Aegong 22
yabsab 15
hero 13
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe654
XaKoH 450
Dendi5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1624
Other Games
gofns29871
singsing2245
B2W.Neo306
crisheroes293
OGKoka 164
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS60
Livibee51
DeMusliM24
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Gemini_19 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7530
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 51m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.