• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:37
CEST 16:37
KST 23:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6641 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 15:59 GMT
#5344
I'm so sad that marv loves rayn more than me that now I'm like questioning the marv-pie because this is the most genuine he's been all game trying to figure shit out.

also I'm a bit sad that I literally said onegu was mafia but voted with my heart instead of with my brain.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:03 GMT
#5349
On March 19 2015 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar who is mafia and why?

I currently don't know.

I was fairly convinced it was marv. Now I'm less sure.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:09 GMT
#5351
Like very little has changed since this post.

On March 17 2015 21:02 Palmar wrote:
I believe rayn is town based on the way he handled JAT day 1.

I believe Koshi is town for killing JAT and because he's one of our only 2 claimed blues.

I believe FF is town because CENSORED

I know I am town

I believe prplhz is town because marv thinks he's town. This is basically regardless of marv's alignment.

I don't know what Eden is

I believe marv is a bit of a wildcard, but I don't think he's actively trying to figure the game out, despite me reaching out repeatedly today to try to get things done.

I believe Onegu is mafia


I did like Eden's comments about marv handling JAT with kid gloves, and I also said that his JAT thing didn't look very bussy at all, but as I mentioned during the lynch hour last night I was missing him at that time. Overall slightly less likely to be mafia.

Marv is less likely to be mafia too, mostly for tonight, much less for voting the correct wagon yesterday (that's easy enough to do...).

So, by PoE it's probably me?

BUT

I already said there needs to be extra work done, now we have more information. there's approximately 0% chance I'll get shot tonight, and even if I do that last post is pretty good to show you where I stand.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:09 GMT
#5352
On March 19 2015 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So what have you been doing since the phase change then?

Nothing really, I've mostly taken the day off.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:10 GMT
#5353
I did work extremely hard monday and tuesday, and I expect having to work hard again tomorrow, so I'm probably not going to do much today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:11 GMT
#5354
Hold a gun to my head and tell me to shoot one person as mafia right now or I get killed, and I would probably shoot prplhz.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:12 GMT
#5355
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:15 GMT
#5359
On March 19 2015 01:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
but i want you to play and say smart stuff.
no laziness approved now Palmar.

I'm sorry but yes. I am not going to play much today. I generally don't compromise on the time I have available to play mafia. I did play too much over the past 2 days and I am, like it or not, going to take today and tonight off to do real life things. So I'm not doing any research today. I might respond occasionally, but I'm not going to be re-reading and researching.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:17 GMT
#5360
On March 19 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.

Sad you don't realise the same

I just think you're a lot better at mafia than me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:20 GMT
#5364
On March 19 2015 01:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to fucking hate this town for being lazy if we lose this game...

There is no way this town loses for being lazy rayn, stop being overdramatic.

If this town loses it's to amazing mafia play. We killed 2/3 of the mafia in 3 days with only a single mislynch on some guy who trolled (much harder than I did) throughout half the game.

There are 7 people alive, 1 of which is mafia. Every single one is in double digit pages of filter length. There IS enough evidence in the thread, we just need to find it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:22 GMT
#5365
On March 19 2015 01:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:17 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.

Sad you don't realise the same

I just think you're a lot better at mafia than me.

that doesn't change the point though.

let's say your mafia range is 0-30 and you are playing at 50

my mafia range is 0-60 and I am playing at 85

the result is still the same.

Numbers are purely illustrative

For the sake of this argument I'll assume you're town.

My mafia range is maybe 0-30 and I'm playing at 85
your mafia range is maybe 0-60 and you're playing at 85

See how it changes? suddenly it should be a lot more obvious that I am town, if you get what I mean?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:24 GMT
#5367
On March 19 2015 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to fucking hate this town for being lazy if we lose this game...

There is no way this town loses for being lazy rayn, stop being overdramatic.

If this town loses it's to amazing mafia play. We killed 2/3 of the mafia in 3 days with only a single mislynch on some guy who trolled (much harder than I did) throughout half the game.

There are 7 people alive, 1 of which is mafia. Every single one is in double digit pages of filter length. There IS enough evidence in the thread, we just need to find it.

Actually that isn't the problem, the problem is the opposite. The problem is there is so much evidence. Not that there's so much it's hard to look through (although maybe) but because you will always end up with conflicting things and you end up trying to weigh relative merits of things.

Like I can make really excellent towncases on everyone alive.

But one is wrong

Yes, obviously.

I'm just pointing out we're actually quite fortunate the game won't come down to us lynching 2-3 afk townies in a row which is the definition of a game lost to laziness.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:26 GMT
#5369
On March 19 2015 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:22 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:19 marvellosity wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:17 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.

Sad you don't realise the same

I just think you're a lot better at mafia than me.

that doesn't change the point though.

let's say your mafia range is 0-30 and you are playing at 50

my mafia range is 0-60 and I am playing at 85

the result is still the same.

Numbers are purely illustrative

For the sake of this argument I'll assume you're town.

My mafia range is maybe 0-30 and I'm playing at 85
your mafia range is maybe 0-60 and you're playing at 85

See how it changes? suddenly it should be a lot more obvious that I am town, if you get what I mean?

I was going to reply but it will end up in a pointless discussion about semantics and poking fun, and well, meh :>

I'll take that as you admitting I won this argument.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:55 GMT
#5375
On March 19 2015 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
then say something.
like i can't believe neither of you three fail to do anything without being prodded to do something.
it's really BS.

Read my entire filter from yesterday if you need something from me.

prodding has nothing to do with it. You can "prod" me tomorrow and suddenly I'll be doing things "because you prodded me". I'm taking a day off because I don't want to spend time playing right now.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:11 GMT
#5378
On March 19 2015 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah here is one thing:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 07:01 Palmar wrote:
Also, I don't want to kill onegu unless I'm sure, because I know if I don't hit mafia today, I'm 100% fucked because of massive lynch inertia.

I, more than anyone else, need a mafia lynch today.

and i don't think you cared that much about lynching mafia.

I can't change what you think. I know I did, and I'm telling you I did.

Yes, Onegu checked all the mafia boxes as I explained. I just wanted to be sure.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:14 GMT
#5379
On March 19 2015 02:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Palmar. From your D3 i read it looks like you are trying to make marv contribute. Okay that's fine. When he doesn't work like you want him to you start..idk.. try to convince him he is mafia? Then you vote for him while saying he is a wildcard and Onegu is mafia, when marv is lynching Onegu....

I can't understand this.

I talk to marv somewhat differently than most other people. He'll tell you that what I was doing was a fairly normal attempting to read him while slowly talking myself in one way or the other.

Also, you know I don't make associative reads, or at least not in the way you're implying I should have.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:30 GMT
#5382
On March 19 2015 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 02:14 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 02:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Palmar. From your D3 i read it looks like you are trying to make marv contribute. Okay that's fine. When he doesn't work like you want him to you start..idk.. try to convince him he is mafia? Then you vote for him while saying he is a wildcard and Onegu is mafia, when marv is lynching Onegu....

I can't understand this.

I talk to marv somewhat differently than most other people. He'll tell you that what I was doing was a fairly normal attempting to read him while slowly talking myself in one way or the other.

Also, you know I don't make associative reads, or at least not in the way you're implying I should have.

My main point is i never got the feeling you were trying to convince the rest of the people marv is mafia, only him.

Because I was never certain. I'm still not certain on his alignment one way or the other.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:32 GMT
#5384
The superbia case was something else. That game was a game that suited me very well. A very slow moving game I had time to play with lots of opportunities for reading and re-reading. I am better in that kind of a scenario. This is also probably why I am generally better at day 1 than later days, because I work by far the best when I can easily grasp ALL the information in the thread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:32 GMT
#5385
On March 19 2015 02:32 marvellosity wrote:
if you were never certain on me, why didn't you vote Onegu ;(

Because big plays.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:36 GMT
#5387
On March 19 2015 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
no, that's not why you are better at Day 1s dear. Maybe a small part, but that really is not why.

I'm intrigued, why am I better at day 1s in your opinion?

I mean I understand the main part is that I have no biases so it allows me to look completely objectively on the game, whereas later I keep trying to lynch people who disagree with me or call me mafia. But having a full grasp of a game definitely helps.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 943
WardiTV839
OGKoka 281
Rex144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 281
Rex 144
ProTech140
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2866
Shuttle 1731
EffOrt 859
BeSt 694
Light 401
firebathero 341
Mini 315
ZerO 270
Stork 268
ggaemo 250
[ Show more ]
Rush 178
Barracks 111
Zeus 79
Shine 70
Sea.KH 66
Killer 60
sorry 42
Hyun 37
Mong 34
Shinee 31
Aegong 29
Sexy 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 20
soO 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
qojqva3580
Dendi1807
BananaSlamJamma359
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes589
Other Games
singsing2266
hiko1165
B2W.Neo827
Liquid`RaSZi442
Lowko354
Pyrionflax223
Sick217
Liquid`VortiX205
ArmadaUGS107
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream551
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH300
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2210
• Nemesis1559
• TFBlade605
Other Games
• WagamamaTV274
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.