• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:36
CEST 02:36
KST 09:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9007 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 20:53 GMT
#4882
On March 18 2015 05:51 marvellosity wrote:
I am coming for Palmar tomorrow if prplhz is mafia


Holy shit is it Marv/prplhz?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 20:57 GMT
#4892
No I lied. I want to kill you Marv.

Also just call me mafia if you're going to. I don't see how me refusing to vote town prplhz would be any better if I have been dishonest in the way I've gone for you today. Like I don't see why prplhz alignment is relevant.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:03 GMT
#4905
On March 18 2015 05:51 marvellosity wrote:
I am coming for Palmar tomorrow if prplhz is mafia.

The way he pursues me today is terrible.

The way Palmar repeatedly cites my townread on prplhz for the reason he leaves him alone even though I repeatedly doubted that townread in the thread.

Also

If prplhz flips mafia, I'm literally fine with everyone calling my ass mafia. I don't care. If we can't close the game after that I hardly even care.

So please, come after me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:04 GMT
#4909
On March 18 2015 05:57 marvellosity wrote:
you're mafia.

So given all the metrics that you know, the things I've posted and the general state of the game, are you now convinced I am mafia? Like is this what you genuinely believe?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:06 GMT
#4916
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:12 GMT
#4935
On March 18 2015 06:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:06 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )

in what world does that make me mafia, you dumb fuck?

This one?

Like I keep trying to reconcile your thing you did when I was trying to get discussion going with you with you being town. It doesn't fit.

If you think I'm town, you know that I can be a half-decent scumhunter when I put my mind to it and you know I can help you. In addition you don't seem very confident in your read of the state of the game so in theory you do need help. So even if I'm a flawed town player, I'm not terrible. There is literally no reason for you as town to instead of repeatedly going "I can't take anything you say seriously" to just extend a hand and see what is out there.

On the other hand, if you think I'm mafia, there is obviously no point in talking to me, but why didn't you say so then? That would've been much easier.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:16 GMT
#4939
No yall move to marv
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:18 GMT
#4942
Prplhz you're voting with Marv......
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:24 GMT
#4955
This is the best game ever
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:31 GMT
#4972
Hey guys we should lynch Marv. No idea why Onegu doesn't want to save himself
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:38 GMT
#5001
On March 18 2015 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:07 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:06 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )

in what world does that make me mafia, you dumb fuck?

This one?

Like I keep trying to reconcile your thing you did when I was trying to get discussion going with you with you being town. It doesn't fit.

If you think I'm town, you know that I can be a half-decent scumhunter when I put my mind to it and you know I can help you. In addition you don't seem very confident in your read of the state of the game so in theory you do need help. So even if I'm a flawed town player, I'm not terrible. There is literally no reason for you as town to instead of repeatedly going "I can't take anything you say seriously" to just extend a hand and see what is out there.

On the other hand, if you think I'm mafia, there is obviously no point in talking to me, but why didn't you say so then? That would've been much easier.

you're an insane lunatic if you think i openly antagonise you as mafia today.

But why would you do it as town!

Like I 100% admit that a big reason I'm voting you is I'm heartbroken.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#5011
On March 18 2015 06:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:07 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:06 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )

in what world does that make me mafia, you dumb fuck?

This one?

Like I keep trying to reconcile your thing you did when I was trying to get discussion going with you with you being town. It doesn't fit.

If you think I'm town, you know that I can be a half-decent scumhunter when I put my mind to it and you know I can help you. In addition you don't seem very confident in your read of the state of the game so in theory you do need help. So even if I'm a flawed town player, I'm not terrible. There is literally no reason for you as town to instead of repeatedly going "I can't take anything you say seriously" to just extend a hand and see what is out there.

On the other hand, if you think I'm mafia, there is obviously no point in talking to me, but why didn't you say so then? That would've been much easier.

you're an insane lunatic if you think i openly antagonise you as mafia today.

But why would you do it as town!

Like I 100% admit that a big reason I'm voting you is I'm heartbroken.

because you're a prick.

I'm not, that's just a flat out lie.
I'm one of the most genuinely nice people on TL Mafia.

Look at this mess, I am not angry. I am slightly sad but mostly I've popped open a beer and I'm really, really enjoying the show.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:41 GMT
#5014
Why is Eden checking out of this shitshow! I thought this would be right up his alley
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#5019
On March 18 2015 06:41 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.

You are terrible at the game.

no you.

0% chance Onegu is mafia. I do not like him being here though. Begging for that marv vote that saves him.

1% chance he is mafia.



I'm begging for a marv vote?

Not on you. But away from you.

Any last reads?



Prplhz, Eden, palmar.


Stop
Calling
Me
Mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:43 GMT
#5028
What are your other actual reads Eden?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:43 GMT
#5030
On March 18 2015 06:43 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:41 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.

You are terrible at the game.

no you.

0% chance Onegu is mafia. I do not like him being here though. Begging for that marv vote that saves him.

1% chance he is mafia.



I'm begging for a marv vote?

Not on you. But away from you.

Any last reads?



Prplhz, Eden, palmar.


Stop
Calling
Me
Mafia


PoE

I hate you.

I'm not voting you, but I hate you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:47 GMT
#5048
On March 18 2015 06:44 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar is town.

Eden is mafia.

♥
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:48 GMT
#5055
##unvote
##vote Eden
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:49 GMT
#5057
It's ok marv can never ever ever go back on his townread on me now. So I can kill him in lylo if it comes to it
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:49 GMT
#5061
Best game ever
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2395
Artosis 685
White-Ra 112
910 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv305
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe158
Other Games
summit1g8723
shahzam666
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0279
ArmadaUGS83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick780
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream323
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta17
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.