• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:54
CEST 19:54
KST 02:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9451 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 16:58 GMT
#4762
On March 18 2015 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
or me because god-damn i cannot do this another 60h.

I think I'm starting to get it. This is why people a) love lynching me, and b) almost always go through with it.

I don't give up, I clarify, re-clarify and talk until people get mad from listening to me. I fight, I resist and I never give up throughout the entire process.

No just combine that with entire TL Mafia being really into raping, and you get it.

Everyone else has figured out it's best to play dead.

Raping Palmar is still fun.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:05 GMT
#4769
On March 18 2015 02:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 01:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
or me because god-damn i cannot do this another 60h.

I think I'm starting to get it. This is why people a) love lynching me, and b) almost always go through with it.

I don't give up, I clarify, re-clarify and talk until people get mad from listening to me. I fight, I resist and I never give up throughout the entire process.

No just combine that with entire TL Mafia being really into raping, and you get it.

Everyone else has figured out it's best to play dead.

Raping Palmar is still fun.

fuck off. you think people have a hard on for lynching you.

Here's the truth: they don't. You just play shit constantly so they try to lynch you. You're not special.

People love the idea of lynching me way more than they love the idea of lynching you. It just happens a lot less because I tend to play relatively near max capacity most of the time.

You are not special, you are just shit. That's why people go through with it.

Lol all this mad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:07 GMT
#4772
Thank God we have you here to call me town then to prevent this awful scenario where I die
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:08 GMT
#4774
Everyone is mad or suicidal

This game started so well because of all the sex
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:09 GMT
#4775
On March 18 2015 02:07 marvellosity wrote:
You're #1 town sexy beard man

Aww thanks Marv!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:11 GMT
#4778
Like the weather has been shut in Iceland since November and now it's great and I'm happy and in a fantastic mood and everyone hates everything.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:14 GMT
#4780
Koshi I wanna stay on Marv just to see the stuff he promised for the end of the day. I am bursting with excitement
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:15 GMT
#4782
On March 18 2015 02:11 marvellosity wrote:
I hate beards

Reported for facial hairism
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:16 GMT
#4783
On March 18 2015 02:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 02:14 Palmar wrote:
Koshi I wanna stay on Marv just to see the stuff he promised for the end of the day. I am bursting with excitement

it's nothing exciting. I just make sure town lynches you if they lynch me.

Yeah but how?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:17 GMT
#4785
On March 18 2015 02:16 marvellosity wrote:
i tell them you are mafia

But what if they don't listen?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:18 GMT
#4788
Koshi seems like a strong independent proud voluptuous woman. Maybe he won't be swayed by your wickedness
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 17:23 GMT
#4790
On March 18 2015 02:22 prplhz wrote:
what's with people and gender pronouns this game

Get with the times we're all genderqueer now son
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 18:14 GMT
#4810
If prplhz is mafia I'm so mad at you for shutting it down early game marv.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 19:27 GMT
#4833
On March 18 2015 03:22 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 03:14 Palmar wrote:
If prplhz is mafia I'm so mad at you for shutting it down early game marv.

and if i'm town?

I'll lynch Marv for TMI or something
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 19:48 GMT
#4836
I am not going to lynch prplhz. I Want Marv or Onegu
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 19:50 GMT
#4837
On March 18 2015 04:40 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 04:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 03:22 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 03:14 Palmar wrote:
If prplhz is mafia I'm so mad at you for shutting it down early game marv.

and if i'm town?

I'll lynch Marv for TMI or something

lol

It's a fantastic plan.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 20:27 GMT
#4852
On March 18 2015 04:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 04:48 Palmar wrote:
I am not going to lynch prplhz. I Want Marv or Onegu

Been a spineless fuck the entire game. Now wants to proof his worth.
Doesn't bring anything to the table.

gg. Lynch Palmar after prplhz w.e prplhz flips.


rsoultin was right.

Because the narrative that I actually did something today, came to a conclusion and now I'm sticking with that conclusion is of course completely insane?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 20:38 GMT
#4858
Like I want to point this out. Marv does not think I'm mafia or he'd be trying to kill me yet he refuses to give a tow read on me who is a very potential mislynch and even threatened to call me mafia if he's about to be lynched. Also unlike most people he only has like 2 town reads. If he actually cared about the game he'd narrow the list down from rayn Onegu prplhz as mafia and me and Eden as fuzzy town reads at best. Like his town reads are literally KoshiKoshikoshi and the replacement
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#4859
Lynch marv
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 20:45 GMT
#4864
Like Marv doesn't even have to say anything. I know if he flips town I am fucked. But I'd rather be fucked on my own terms than slowly die to safe lynches
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe161
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 6m
Stellar Fest
19h 6m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.