• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:54
CEST 19:54
KST 02:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9451 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:54 GMT
#4470
On March 17 2015 20:53 Koshi wrote:
marv is mafia Palmar. Just vote him.

I know but I'm enjoying this so much
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:58 GMT
#4472
##unvote
##vote marvellosity


What? You said I could do what I liked
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:58 GMT
#4473
if you're mafia btw, I actually have the dumbest little tell on you (although I ignored it this game, but it's been like 90% accurate in the past 10 games or so).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:02 GMT
#4475
I believe rayn is town based on the way he handled JAT day 1.

I believe Koshi is town for killing JAT and because he's one of our only 2 claimed blues.

I believe FF is town because CENSORED

I know I am town

I believe prplhz is town because marv thinks he's town. This is basically regardless of marv's alignment.

I don't know what Eden is

I believe marv is a bit of a wildcard, but I don't think he's actively trying to figure the game out, despite me reaching out repeatedly today to try to get things done.

I believe Onegu is mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:09 GMT
#4477
On March 17 2015 21:05 marvellosity wrote:
so you're going to vote for your wildcard as one of the very few people actually voting the person you believe is mafia? gj

Do you think I should do something else?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:10 GMT
#4478
Also could you make a similar list?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:13 GMT
#4481
On March 17 2015 21:12 Koshi wrote:
Maybe people should stop posting and read the small filters. aka Onegu / prplhz

already did that!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:14 GMT
#4482
On March 17 2015 21:11 marvellosity wrote:
I would think it's normal to vote for who you think is "mafia" rather than "wildcard", but maybe I play the game weirdly.

But my top townread Koshi is voting for you, that should count for something?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:14 GMT
#4484
Also, if our roles are genuinely only:

roleblocker + veteran

imma be mad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:15 GMT
#4486
marv, list pls?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:16 GMT
#4488
On March 17 2015 21:14 Koshi wrote:
What of value is there in prplhz his filter that looks townie? Something past page 10?

I mostly didn't townread prplhz for his filter, it's quite bad in places.

I just thought that his reaction to me calling him mafia today was kind of okay, he seemed genuinely frustrated with me. Also he did go find a comparison for JAT to another game to show JAT was doing mafia things. Ignoring the validity of the meta, putting in that work is arguably townie.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:17 GMT
#4489
On March 17 2015 21:15 marvellosity wrote:
nope

If you claim and flip mafia I'll tell you what the tell is btw
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:18 GMT
#4491
well your call!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:19 GMT
#4492
btw this offer only lasts for the next hour. No claiming at the deadline for free tell.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:21 GMT
#4497
On March 17 2015 21:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 21:16 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 21:14 Koshi wrote:
What of value is there in prplhz his filter that looks townie? Something past page 10?

I mostly didn't townread prplhz for his filter, it's quite bad in places.

I just thought that his reaction to me calling him mafia today was kind of okay, he seemed genuinely frustrated with me. Also he did go find a comparison for JAT to another game to show JAT was doing mafia things. Ignoring the validity of the meta, putting in that work is arguably townie.

prplhz did 2 townie things on Day 1. Nobody gives a fuck anymore. Reading him town for that is EXTREMELY SCUMMY or fucking dumb.

Like somebody pointed out prplhz made some really strange defending posts around JAT just as well. So that counters that townie thing.

prplhz is the best lynch if we don't want to lynch marv. 100% certain.


Onegu looks pretty town tbh. Looks like he solved the game to a point he can't anymore. And it looks legit.

I was the one who pointed that out. (because y'know, I've actually been reading filters and doing game-solvey things!)

Maybe. I still think my point regarding Onegu is an extremely good one. But okay.

Also, if Marv is actually mafia, Eden's gloves comment is almost enough for me to clear Eden, which would be nice because in that case we just lynch prplhz and Onegu in whatever order and win game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:23 GMT
#4500
Also marv's townread is kind of why I don't wanna lynch prplhz. While I may have overestimated the strength of that read, there is almost no way I can believe there exists a scenario where prplhz is mafia and marv town, so by definition it's better to kill marv first.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:24 GMT
#4503
I have 23 page filter. I am officially a spammer now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:30 GMT
#4511
On March 17 2015 21:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 21:23 Palmar wrote:
Also marv's townread is kind of why I don't wanna lynch prplhz. While I may have overestimated the strength of that read, there is almost no way I can believe there exists a scenario where prplhz is mafia and marv town, so by definition it's better to kill marv first.

You are a dumbass. Because marv his read on ritoky was 100% as well right?????????????????

marv can be wrong on a townread as town. What? He is only right on fucking townreads and could be wrong on scumreads? Go away.

Eh it's not that simple.

Here, I'll show you an example:

On March 10 2015 20:20 Palmar wrote:
ok I'm done with today.

option a) lynch prplhz
option b) lynch JAT

I don't particularly care which one. They can find out between themselves.


I wrote this on day 1, and to further clarify the prplhz part, there's this:

On March 10 2015 19:45 Palmar wrote:
Rayn I actually thought was town based on his "everyone who has posted is town". While I thought the JAT thing was uncertain I actually really liked the idea that everyone who had posted at that time was town. Then it turned out to be some weird trap play he hasn't pushed at all since so now I'm not so sure. I don't think I want to lynch him yet, but I'm very much conflicted on his alignment.

I liked marv's entrance, it felt unforced. Aside from that he's been a bit shit, but nothing out of the ordinary. No reason to tunnel right now. Slightly leaning town.

Onegu best player. I honestly have no idea what he is.

prplhz has been mega shit. Like he's actually a really good shot at being mafia because he had literally nothing exciting to say when he entered the game. It wasn't even funny, and generally mafia tend to be far less funny than townies.

rsoultin idk. I think I recall some semi-townie posts from early game. But I'm not gonna make a call one way or the other.

JAT. Leaning mafia, but I always lean mafia on him. he's not a hard read though when the game picks up. If prplhz shows up I'm more than ok with lynching JAT.

LS town. I'm pretty sure LS is so transparent that if he ever rolls mafia he'll just straight up admit to it. I loved his entrance and he is probably my strongest townread atm. His reaction to my scumclaim basically confirms him town to me.

ritoky feels actually sort of townie to me. I think this is mostly a tone read, his jokes feel like he really doesn't give a shit I guess.

Koshi. Got mad that he was being voted. Then after getting mad he did what we wanted him to do anyway which either means he's massively submissive or mafia.

Eden I don't know.

Damdred is probably town. I liked him in the early game so I think we should remain friends.


(somewhere in between I actually voted JAT, I have no idea why I did that because to me it looks like I wanted to kill prplhz more at the time...)

Marv responded to this here:

On March 10 2015 20:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 20:20 Palmar wrote:
ok I'm done with today.

option a) lynch prplhz
option b) lynch JAT

I don't particularly care which one. They can find out between themselves.

I don't like your prplhz read very much.


Notice how his response is not "Why do you think prplhz is mafia, can you elaborate" or "actually this is why prplhz is town palmar". It's a simple shut-down answer. The only reason marv would make a shut-down answer is.

a) Because he's certain that I must be mafia and doesn't want to talk to me
b) Because he's certain prplhz is town

Marv has since downplayed the strength of the read, but I feel that throughout the game his townread on prplhz has been very, very strong and beyond both questioning and reassessment. His ritoky read was more of a "well ok here's why he could be mafia, but he could also be town".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:32 GMT
#4512
like in either way, marv's answer implies he's certain (and if he's mafia he is of course gonna be certain).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 12:36 GMT
#4513
On March 17 2015 21:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
On March 17 2015 21:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 17 2015 21:24 marvellosity wrote:
at least 3 people in the game have mentioned how Onegu's rayn-read is weird in certain respects koshi

YES IT IS WEIRD. NOW WHY IS IT MAFIA IF HE DOES IT ALL THE TIME AS TOWN??????


WEIRD = MAFIA???????????

the argument is that his rayn read does not look like how he normally brings his rayn soul read.

Show me

that's not MY argument btw. what I said is that his read was planned. Let's take this hypothetical situaion.

1. I announced I'm gonna soul-read marv
2. marv dies (literally)
3. I announce marv is scum/town for dying

... (this got dark fast)

The problem is that he knew he was going to make the soul read, before any of the parameters that he was going to use to make the read were present in the thread.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe161
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 7m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 7m
Stellar Fest
19h 7m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.