• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:54
CEST 19:54
KST 02:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9451 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 10:52 GMT
#4413
or well it stretched into the new year, but my original point of "rolling mafia since 010114 is valid.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 10:58 GMT
#4415
ok whatever, my point still stands, no one that isn't me is capable of killing you when you're mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:04 GMT
#4417
Like the more I research this stat the more amazing it is.

If we disregard me lynching you on day 1, you have been lynched as mafia ONCE since 2012
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:04 GMT
#4418
On March 17 2015 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
my point stands too, you can't kill me past d1.

ha!

I know!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:04 GMT
#4419
I really want to know what happened in Desert Mini, because that game is a massive anomaly.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:07 GMT
#4421
Ah so rayn is the chosen one!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:08 GMT
#4422
How do you feel about rayn right now marv? Aren't you still voting him?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:11 GMT
#4425
On March 17 2015 20:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 20:08 Palmar wrote:
How do you feel about rayn right now marv? Aren't you still voting him?

see this is why i can't take anything you say remotely seriously.

No, you're just being obtuse.

You KNOW you have a massively long filter, you KNOW I am actually trying to get the game solved and you're intentionally being a dick about it. Like if you are actually interested in this game you could simply say "yeah still voting, I gave my reasons here -linky-" or "no I changed my vote on onegu" (which in hindsight, I think you may have done).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:13 GMT
#4427
Like I just don't get it, why are you antagonizing me at every opportunity?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:15 GMT
#4430
On March 17 2015 20:13 marvellosity wrote:
no, you're being a massive dick. if you're trying to solve the game today, you should be reading the game TODAY.

sure you missed stuff in my massively long filter before, whatever. But if you're going to claim today is the day you're genuinely trying to solve the game, you should actually be reading the thread and understanding what's going on in it.

I am, sadly, your posts aren't really all that useful when it comes to helping me solve the game. I also didn't dive really hard into the argument between rayn and Eden because I hadn't (and still haven't) finalized reads on them for the day.

Forgetting where exactly your vote is at the moment is no big deal.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:16 GMT
#4432
On March 17 2015 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
takes some balls to be that massive a hypocrite, so grats.

No I'm being reasonably suspicious. As we've just established, if I'm not suspicious of you, no one else is going to be. You don't need any help not getting lynched, you're one of the least lynchable guys on TL. So, just be fine with me being unsure about your alignment and actually do shit with me today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:21 GMT
#4435
On March 17 2015 20:16 marvellosity wrote:
For example, you are voting someone, and one of his very few posts today references where my vote is.

It's like you're not paying attention at all. so whatever.

Can you stop pointing out that I don't memorize/read attentively every post in the thread? We've already established that is true.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:22 GMT
#4436
I read that post and what I took away from it was who Onegu wanted to lynch, not the part where he talks about you sheeping rayn.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:27 GMT
#4438
This is hurting my brain btw. You know 100% well that everything you're saying is pointless. You know me well enough to know that it has nothing to do with my alignment how much I read of a game, in fact I'm probably more likely to remember details as mafia. However if YOU were mafia there is very little reason for you to be such a massive dick to me because all it's doing is making me want to call you mafia, and you know I'm emotional about this kind of thing. You also know that all you have to do to make me townread you is to be nice, agreeable, call me town a bit and in general just work with me. Like I'm trying to start a back and forth conversation with you about the state of the game and you keep shutting it down on what feels like technicalities.

You're not trying to lynch me at the moment. What do you think my alignment is and why?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:38 GMT
#4453
On March 17 2015 20:31 marvellosity wrote:
sorry Palmar, I just don't see the point in talking to you about your alignment. Like it essentially doesn't matter what i do, you're never going to call me town at this stage. And my vote isn't on you so it doesn't matter what I think of you beyond that. I have 0% faith that such a conversation brings either of us anything.

I don't see talking about your alignment as starting a back and forth. Try something that isn't to do with you, or me.

Then I'm game.

I tried rayn. This much I do remember that you super hedged your bets on rayn today when you decided to sheep him. Well I would like you to try to form a stronger read on rayn. Things like "his slot is your nightmare" and "if he's mafia I can go ner ner ner" and "ride and die with rayn" aren't particularly useful for actually winning the game. If I am alive tomorrow and you aren't, I need to know what your opinion on rayn are.

Also, it's irrelevant what I think of you. Me being unsure about your alignment simply means you will never get lynched ever like just about every other scenario. That's why I didn't suggest we talk about your alignment. Unlike you I am one of the most lynchable players on TL. Half of TL gets raging boners just from the thought of lynching me, so depending on how today goes, your opinion on me is going to be important going forward.

The exact scenario I described with rayn is also true about me. If you think I'm town you NEED to say so, you need to make people understand that if you're not here I should not be lynched. Unless of course you think I should be lynched?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:43 GMT
#4457
On March 17 2015 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 20:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 20:31 marvellosity wrote:
sorry Palmar, I just don't see the point in talking to you about your alignment. Like it essentially doesn't matter what i do, you're never going to call me town at this stage. And my vote isn't on you so it doesn't matter what I think of you beyond that. I have 0% faith that such a conversation brings either of us anything.

I don't see talking about your alignment as starting a back and forth. Try something that isn't to do with you, or me.

Then I'm game.

I tried rayn. This much I do remember that you super hedged your bets on rayn today when you decided to sheep him. Well I would like you to try to form a stronger read on rayn. Things like "his slot is your nightmare" and "if he's mafia I can go ner ner ner" and "ride and die with rayn" aren't particularly useful for actually winning the game. If I am alive tomorrow and you aren't, I need to know what your opinion on rayn are.


it kinda depends how this lynch goes, doesn't it?

Why?

Either you believe his reasons are good or not. The result of the flip is almost completely irrelevant.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:46 GMT
#4461
On March 17 2015 20:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 20:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 17 2015 20:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 20:31 marvellosity wrote:
sorry Palmar, I just don't see the point in talking to you about your alignment. Like it essentially doesn't matter what i do, you're never going to call me town at this stage. And my vote isn't on you so it doesn't matter what I think of you beyond that. I have 0% faith that such a conversation brings either of us anything.

I don't see talking about your alignment as starting a back and forth. Try something that isn't to do with you, or me.

Then I'm game.

I tried rayn. This much I do remember that you super hedged your bets on rayn today when you decided to sheep him. Well I would like you to try to form a stronger read on rayn. Things like "his slot is your nightmare" and "if he's mafia I can go ner ner ner" and "ride and die with rayn" aren't particularly useful for actually winning the game. If I am alive tomorrow and you aren't, I need to know what your opinion on rayn are.


it kinda depends how this lynch goes, doesn't it?

Why?

Either you believe his reasons are good or not. The result of the flip is almost completely irrelevant.

Don't give me that bs. If ritoky flipped mafia would we be having any of these discussions?

If you believe what you wrote in that post, go flick through the pages on D2 I tried to solve the game and tell me how I can do anything better. (p29-33 or so?)

The result of the flip is quite clearly fucking relevant.


wow much mad
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:51 GMT
#4464
That's just not correct marv.

I've repeatedly said that I don't blame you for the ritoky thing. It's noteworthy, but if you're mafia, that's not why. I believed your reasons and voted with you. Hence, my read on you doesn't hinge on that particular instance of play. Whereas it seems your read on rayn will be based upon this lynch today.

Now who's not reading the thread?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:52 GMT
#4466
Like in the grander scheme of things, your case on ritoky is one of the things that keep me from full out scumreading you (there are several others, which is why I'm just sort of ignoring the problem and trying to move the game one past it).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 11:53 GMT
#4469
Like the ritoky thing says just as much about me as it does about you. So am I to allow your alignment to hinge on this Onegu lynch, as you do with rayn's?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe161
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 6m
Stellar Fest
19h 6m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.