• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:38
CEST 06:38
KST 13:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9549 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:22 GMT
#4332
koshi's not wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:25 GMT
#4335
Oh I love it.

The only thing I've disliked is how marv/koshi treated me today because I'm generally okay as long as people want to talk to me. Then they both decided to talk to me anyway, so now everything is good.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:26 GMT
#4337
btw, I need to start keeping a list of emo-selfvoters and just policy lynch them over and over until they stop being such betas.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:35 GMT
#4344
Regarding Onegu, he's done two extremely scummy things this game.

1) The rayn soul read:

This one is awful not because he made a soul read, but because he promised it and then delivered it, the only way he could actually know that he would be able to deliver on the soul read is if he already knew rayn's alignment. And despite this soul read he didn't sheep rayn onto jat until very, very late in the cycle.

2) wanting to lynch me today

Less scummy, but still. He repeatedly asked other people to convince him to vote me because he maintains he cannot read me (and apparently isn't even trying).




To counterbalance these, he has been very trolly and unapologetic about not participating in the game, and that behavior generally is more likely to be town. I feel like my first reason (regarding the rayn read) is actually a very good reason to lynch him though, but I'm going to finish going through the game before I turn on the tunneler2000™ to try to kill him. Maybe I'll find something juicier and less murky than this.

Like I think the point I'm making about the rayn soul read is a really, really good one.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:35 GMT
#4346
On March 17 2015 07:29 prplhz wrote:
start with this guy

i'm only slightly mad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:39 GMT
#4350
if filter length counts, I am the most confirmed townie in history of TL.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:46 GMT
#4354
I agree with whichever one of you praises me more for my smart observation regarding the rayn soul read.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:48 GMT
#4355
I need to do things and then sleep.

I feel like today I've established that I don't want to lynch me/koshi/ff, marv is a wildcard, I want to lynch onegu and prplhz I'm somewhere in the middle, leaning towards not lynching. tomorrow I will read rayn and eden and come to some kind of a conclusion.

I'll probably refresh before sleeping so I can answer whatever you might ask.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:52 GMT
#4358
oh and

##unvote
##vote Onegu
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 23:30 GMT
#4382
I made a great point

and everyone started arguing.

Can someone acknowledge that my point is great?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 23:33 GMT
#4386
On March 17 2015 07:35 Palmar wrote:
1) The rayn soul read:

This one is awful not because he made a soul read, but because he promised it and then delivered it, the only way he could actually know that he would be able to deliver on the soul read is if he already knew rayn's alignment. And despite this soul read he didn't sheep rayn onto jat until very, very late in the cycle.


This one.

The main point being that it's basically a fabricated read by definition, he had no idea whether or not there would be enough information to make a read on rayn (look at his metrics, there was no way to know these would be present or not) and then casually delivered.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 23:34 GMT
#4387
also the soul read is way too hard.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 23:53 GMT
#4393
On March 17 2015 08:36 marvellosity wrote:
if you're gonna be insightful, you kinda have to say it first.

still counts if I had no idea you already said it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 23:56 GMT
#4394
actually I'm just ctrl+f-ing your filter but your main point seems to be that it's too strong. My point (the better point) is that he knew that he was going to deliver the read prior to the information used to make the read was present in the thread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 08:33 GMT
#4405
Good talk while I slept guys
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 08:34 GMT
#4406
On March 17 2015 16:16 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 13:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
the classic 17-hour-early-not-even-in-the-lead-in-votes martyr post.




Meh, like if you think prplhz is going to keep his vote on himself then sure I'm not in the lead. Rayn is doing his once a game tunnel a townie into being lynched, marv is sheeping him so he can lol at him.

Anyway lynch into prplhz, Eden, palmar. There is at least one if not 2 scum in that group.

After all I have done today how can I possibly still be mafia in your mind?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 09:39 GMT
#4407
On March 17 2015 06:51 Palmar wrote:
I just voted rayn to poke the bear. I feel like rayn has been doing things today and I'm a massive sucker for people that call town. When I last left the thread I was reading through rayn's filter and I was trying to figure out the timeline of his JAT read, I recall there being a gap in his posting (a night or something) and at first I thought it was scummy (how his treatment of jat changed from before the night to after) but I think I read some more that convinced me otherwise. This is what I'm doing now.


To follow up on this, I went to sleep last night feeling fairly confident rayn is town. I am going to summarize what I'm talking about here later today (I've got two meetings etc coming up, so I can't right now).

So until further notice, rayn is off the lynch table, and my table looks like this:

Do not lynch:

Koshi
FF
rayn

Maaybe lynch (but probably not)

prplhz

Wildcard bitches!

marv

Lynch:

Onegu




I need to read Eden, he's the one I have done little to none work on. @Eden I didn't notice you answering my question regarding your comment about marv/jat interaction from back on day 1.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 09:40 GMT
#4408
also if marv is mafia, how about someone that isn't me lynches him for a change?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 09:46 GMT
#4409
I just checked the TL mafia db. Marv has rolled mafia only 4 times since 1st january 2014.

3 times I lynched him day 1
1 time (Imperial) he survived the game. I still called him mafia and tried to lynch him on day... 4?

Like I'm tempted to just say "fuck it, it's time someone else does something about marv when he's mafia".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 10:52 GMT
#4412
On March 17 2015 18:50 marvellosity wrote:
don't think those stats are true ^

one of the games was Shadow.

Shadow was in 2013

Computer says mafia
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 83
SortOf 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shinee 70
NotJumperer 15
Noble 12
Icarus 5
sorry 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft557
Other Games
summit1g7258
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft260
ArmadaUGS56
RuFF_SC230
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick926
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream402
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1249
• Rush960
• Stunt291
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.