• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:36
CEST 02:36
KST 09:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8966 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:36 GMT
#4294
Note to self: never let Koshi lead towns, he's actively destructive when he tries to.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:51 GMT
#4296
On March 17 2015 06:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 06:24 Koshi wrote:
Ok I read Palmar his latest 4 pages.

Show me anywhere he is figuring out the game.

Anything. Special.

And do not show me a single thought he had.

Show me how he evolves the rayn scumread into the night.
Into the marv + somebody read before deadline.
Into Onegu for no reason.
Into prplhz for no reason.
Into rayn for no reason.
Into who is he atm on?

Now show me the thoughtprocess of Palmar solving the game between all these points. The PoE. The reasoning. Something?


Sure, I will!

On March 17 2015 06:28 Koshi wrote:
Into the marv + somebody read before deadline.

Yes. Marv is easily good enough as town not to get lynched even if I'm the nightkill which I didn't really expect. I had, and still have, too much reservations about him. All the things he says he only does as town are essentially correct, but he also has numerous red flags (some of which I listed in that post aimed at him).

Like if I die during the night I'm more worried that scumMarv never gets lynched, than if townMarv ever gets lynched.
On March 17 2015 06:28 Koshi wrote:
Into Onegu for no reason.

At a time when a lot of people were showing interest in voting me he decided to pile on, having almost not mentioned me before. I think it was only last night (might have been yesterday too) when he was asking people convince him on me and he has repeatedly said he cannot read me. Thus he has no active reason to think I'm mafia, and as such he shouldn't be voting me, yet he was/is?

Like contentwise, he is currently at the top of my lynchlist. He has a short filter, he wants to lynch me with rayn calling me town and marv being unsure about my alignment when he admits he cannot read me. This means he's fine with a crapshoot lynch.

On the other hand it's just too easy, he fits all the boxes, he has the shortest filter in the game, he hasn't done much and I can't remember many reads that had much insight or analysis attached to them. Maybe whoever (rayn?) said that the problem is that we are overthinking and the simplest solution is the right one is right? I don't have to be sure right now so I'm just withholding judgement. I want to re-read his filter if I'm going ot actually go for him.[/QUOTE]

On March 17 2015 06:28 Koshi wrote:
Into prplhz for no reason.

So I started reading people's filter.

prplhz did something I generally associate with mafia, which is to start randomly defending people very early in the game. Like it almost makes me feel better about it that he was actually defending mafia. When you and I were singling out JAT as a target he was defending him.

I just feel that as town it's not very productive to go much on the defensive this early. I will admit that prplhz going into other games to use meta against JAT later does look townie, and his interaction with me (see, there's a reason to the madness) today felt kind of okay.

I genuinely believe that he was annoyed/angry at me in our interactions today, and I feel like it was for the correct reasons. This makes him more likely to be town.

On March 17 2015 06:28 Koshi wrote:
Into rayn for no reason.


I just voted rayn to poke the bear. I feel like rayn has been doing things today and I'm a massive sucker for people that call town. When I last left the thread I was reading through rayn's filter and I was trying to figure out the timeline of his JAT read, I recall there being a gap in his posting (a night or something) and at first I thought it was scummy (how his treatment of jat changed from before the night to after) but I think I read some more that convinced me otherwise. This is what I'm doing now.

Sooo I don't think there were any more steps to what I've been doing today. I have some (not much) time tonight and then I should be active again tomorrow.




@Eden, I saw somewhere from you a quote that mentioned you thought marv was treating JAT with something gloves? (what is the expression?) Do you feel this was a valid assessment of marv's day 1 regarding JAT?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:54 GMT
#4298
On March 17 2015 06:37 Koshi wrote:
I don't understand what Palmar is saying to me or what it is accomplishing. Something about him saying JAT was mafia in a spoiler and then not voting him or trying to get him lynched AT ALL. And then something about another game.

If somebody can point out what Palmar is trying to tell me let me know.

I can't talk to this guy when he is rambling about nothing.

I am pointing out that:

a) yes you got mafia lynched day 1. This doesn't make you the boss of life. It would suck if you threw the game by being stubborn after that.

b) people ALWAYS try to lynch me around days 2-4, and very often they successfully do so. I don't invest the time or energy I used to back in the day in mafia so I'm a relatively easy target. I however very consistently respond the same way to pressure when I'm town and it's glaringly obvious to anyone who actually bothers reading. I know from experience (I've been through this multiple times) that most likely this is an exercise in futility, but hopefully, one day, there will be a town/town leader who is able to actually recognize the situation for what it is.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:56 GMT
#4299
On March 17 2015 06:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 23:50 Palmar wrote:
By the way, because I'm all in contemplative serious mode right now. Despite all my votes all around, this is my list from towniest to mafia.

LS
Koshi
marv
Eden
ritoky
Damdred
onegu
prplhz
rayn


Just read palmar is his filter from this post (page 13) till now and tell me he is legit looking for mafia. Or has any hard read on anybody, like a townie who actually figures a game out. Because Palmar got a lot of posts since then, and a lot are trying to figure the game out, but is he really?

You have to know that Palmar stopped trolling on page 13. So this is game face Palmar:
1) This list.
2) Case on rayn.
2) into ritoky is a fine lynch. + vote
3) Into rayn is a fine lynch + vote. (But 0 reasons why ritoky is a bad lynch)
4) Into marv + somebody is mafia. (Where is rayn?)
5) marv case
6) Onegu vote
7) prplhz is mafia if marv is mafia.
8) marv is town into prplhz vote
9) Into marv, Eden, rayn and Onegu are mafia. (yes, prplhz is town now)
10) vote for rayn
11) A lot of nothing tbh


Ok. Now show me how this is town Palmar? Or show me this is a townie figuring out the game? Sure, townies jump around in early gme, without much to go on. But Palmar goes 180 all the time D3?

Show me where he does this as town. It wasn't that newbie he replaced in recently. I don't any other games atm. But maybe marv can help? Or anybody? It's important you show me where he does it as town, and not that he doesn't do it as mafia. Because this behavior (aka having no real reads D3) is in nature mafia.

Imperial mafia, it's only 500 pages! you'll enjoy it.

I flipped on a ton of people GB scum -> town, marv town -> scum, damdy scum -> town, sl town -> scum -> town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:58 GMT
#4302
This is how I always act Koshi. I know it's completely insane to expect you to go and confirm that, but if you did the research the post you just wrote would leave you with a giant townread on me, because you literally described how confused palmar deals with the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:58 GMT
#4303
On March 17 2015 06:58 Koshi wrote:
##vote: Onegu

fml

Well it's an improvement but not exactly what I was hoping for.

Can we discuss marv, are we sure he is not mafia?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:01 GMT
#4304
Also, I don't want to kill onegu unless I'm sure, because I know if I don't hit mafia today, I'm 100% fucked because of massive lynch inertia.

I, more than anyone else, need a mafia lynch today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:01 GMT
#4305
(if I'm mafia here the best play for me btw, is to take whatever mislynch I can conjure and get lynched tomorrow, all the while making sure I don't spew my partner scum or too many townies town).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:02 GMT
#4307
okay I'm going to read onegu's filter again then.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:03 GMT
#4309
On March 17 2015 07:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What you just said Palmar does not make any sense.

which part?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:05 GMT
#4311
On March 17 2015 07:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 06:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 06:58 Koshi wrote:
##vote: Onegu

fml

Well it's an improvement but not exactly what I was hoping for.

Can we discuss marv, are we sure he is not mafia?

Did marv discuss prplhz except meta?

Yes, he didn't really use much meta reasons to confirm him, although marv did focus on "the wrong" aspects of what I was pointing out.

He talked specifically about prplhz going out of his way to show that JAT doesn't throw around townreads when he's town. I think there was at least one other reason in there but I can't recall without going checking.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:08 GMT
#4313
Marv and I did disagree on the validity of the meta though, although I think that's completely irrelevant as it's something that's not bound to your alignment so he truly believes the comparison was valid (I don't think it was, but I think the point was good nonetheless).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:10 GMT
#4314
I don't really know Onegu that well. Generally he seems sort of too trolly to be mafia.

On the other hand, the fact that he:

1. promised read on rayn
2. delivered read on rayn

is actually really scummy, because he framed his play and then played exactly to fit that frame. Like it's not an organic read at all, it's manufactured.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:12 GMT
#4317
On March 17 2015 07:11 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote prplhz


Eden is right about his scumread. Doesn't appear to have a clue. Talk during the night is really off. Scum rb + cop? Dafuq? Where does he got that?

rayn agrees with you too.

read his interaction with me today and tell me what you think, it's not too long.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:13 GMT
#4318
On March 17 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 07:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 07:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What you just said Palmar does not make any sense.

which part?

the part where you say you need a mafia lynch today. you are not really trying tbh, at least up to this point.

wait how am I not trying?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:13 GMT
#4319
Like I can't fathom any way for me to be trying harder than I currently am.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:15 GMT
#4321
On March 17 2015 07:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
like yeah, you are playing, but you are not really trying to lynch mafia so fucking hard you point out you "should be".

Because the first step of lynching mafia, is figuring out who the mafia is
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:15 GMT
#4322
I am not going to manufacture a scumread because that would better fit my goals. I'm in it to win it!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:18 GMT
#4325
On March 17 2015 07:16 Koshi wrote:
Reading this prplhz filter I got so much issues with marv pointing out the 2 things prplhz did that was maybe town. marv his read on prplhz clouds my vision so hard. During the entire game.

If I think prplhz I think marv. I don't have it with any other player.


suspicious stuff.

There's a reason I've been questioning this throughout the game.

Like, hell, I thought they were masons on n1 because that was the only way I could fit those strong mutual reads of each other.

But I don't know.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 22:20 GMT
#4328
in hindsight, me guessing they were masons is really townie of me!
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2478
Artosis 685
White-Ra 116
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever586
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv300
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe160
Other Games
summit1g8893
shahzam598
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS60
RuFF_SC29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream334
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta20
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.