• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:36
CEST 02:36
KST 09:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9007 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 13:16 GMT
#4178
On March 16 2015 22:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
whereas you're sort of okay with just doing nothing and voting whatever the lowest hanging fruit is at the time.

Literally totally untrue, I voted you and moved to rayn (on my own, with no expectation of being followed) and haven't moved since.

That's exactly my point. Why do you not want people to follow you? I remember you saying at some point something like "I will just stand by and do nothing while palmar gets lynched", which is so uncharacteristic.

Let's assume you're town. If we mislynch today, someone that isn't me or you, mafia is going to shoot one of us, and the other will be lynched with fire. It is super important to either get today right, and to figure out mine, yours, and preferably rayn's alignment. If I die tonight and flip town, town will be all over you. we HAVE to get this right.

What is your role marv?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 13:16 GMT
#4179
On March 16 2015 22:13 prplhz wrote:
palmar if you attack me again in this game i'm going to vote you and not unvote

I don't care. If I think there is a reason to attack you, I will.

I now need you to help me figure the game out.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 13:18 GMT
#4180
This game would be so much easier if town got one mulligan from the scumpile (which I guess includes me). If there was a cop check or a good claim from me/onegu/marv/rayn/eden that would instantly help the game so much.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 13:20 GMT
#4182
I am hard claiming VT btw (as in, lynch me if I backtrack).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 13:25 GMT
#4183
On March 16 2015 22:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 22:16 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2015 22:08 marvellosity wrote:
whereas you're sort of okay with just doing nothing and voting whatever the lowest hanging fruit is at the time.

Literally totally untrue, I voted you and moved to rayn (on my own, with no expectation of being followed) and haven't moved since.

That's exactly my point. Why do you not want people to follow you? I remember you saying at some point something like "I will just stand by and do nothing while palmar gets lynched", which is so uncharacteristic.

Let's assume you're town. If we mislynch today, someone that isn't me or you, mafia is going to shoot one of us, and the other will be lynched with fire. It is super important to either get today right, and to figure out mine, yours, and preferably rayn's alignment. If I die tonight and flip town, town will be all over you. we HAVE to get this right.

What is your role marv?

that's not exactly your point.

Your exact point was "voting whatever the lowest hanging fruit is at the time". That was your exact point. And it's bullshit.

As for the rest, I refer you to my posts last night. They are in the last few pages of my filter, you were there at the time, it's not too challenging to find.


Isn't that what the idiom means? I was a simple easy to reach lynch, then I demonstrated myself to be a bit more complex so you moved on. I'm not saying it's scummy to do so, it's just so easy.

On March 16 2015 22:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
I remember you saying at some point something like "I will just stand by and do nothing while palmar gets lynched", which is so uncharacteristic.

Uncharacteristic of what, exactly? Can you think of anything i've ever even remotely said like that as mafia? I'll tell you, the answer is no.

Again, I'm not calling you mafia, can you stop jumping to conclusions. I said it was uncharacteristic, which means it doesn't fit your character, neither as mafia nor as town. I have no idea what it means, but it's very much not town marv either.

Maybe you're mad at something, I don't know. Maybe this is how you display that you're frustrated with the way the game is going. I don't care. You're not being productive in a day I need you to be productive.

On March 16 2015 22:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
If we mislynch today, someone that isn't me or you, mafia is going to shoot one of us, and the other will be lynched with fire

That's just a weird thing to say. If we mislynch today, there is approx 0% chance I get shot.

I would shoot you if we mislynch today (and I would probably get lynched the day after! ) So yes, you would get shot, especially if I'm mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 13:27 GMT
#4185
You are like me marv, you want to win. When the game is on the line you abandon whatever facade you've put up throughout the game and go for it. I do this every time, sadly it rarely works.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 13:35 GMT
#4188
oh I didn't mean "whoever you think people will agree with you on". I just meant that your reasoning seems to be less "I have decided I want this fruit because this fruit is exactly what I want and I'm going to get it" and more "eh that fruit is out of reach now, so I'll grab this one here that's closer".

I'm basically saying that you're voting by PoE. you have a list and vote whoever happens to fall to the bottom, without actively deciding who should be at the bottom.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 13:35 GMT
#4189
On March 16 2015 22:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 22:27 Palmar wrote:
You are like me marv, you want to win. When the game is on the line you abandon whatever facade you've put up throughout the game and go for it. I do this every time, sadly it rarely works.

You know I afked Day 2 on Horn when the lynch was on me, and literally the only reason I got HF lynched in the end was because my chess match finished early and I could post for an hour? I'd given up on the day for all intents and purposes.

I didn't. Wasn't I dead or something?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 16:01 GMT
#4193
On March 16 2015 23:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am back, hopefully not with a spinal disc herniation but that remains to be seen in a couple of days.

What i am going to do now is to go through everyone and everything since i am on a sick leave from work for at least two days. I am also going to distract dumb shit like "VT claim" or "this much posts" towntells because obviously some of those tells are not true. I am not mafia and there are two people who are being called town for something that's not townie (like everyone is being called town for some tells and i can't trust all of them, so i am just going to ignore all of it).

I also found Sentinel's music which has been proved to be good for scumhunting. I recommend it.

I love this approach, even if you turn out to be mafia you should be commended for this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 16:03 GMT
#4194
What's the list btw?

Palmar doesn't troll as mafia
Marv had 30 page filter in first cycle or something
prplhz had 30 posts in x hours
rayn doesn't bus as mafia
onegu claimed VT
Damdy ragequit

Did eden and koshi have one too?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 16:31 GMT
#4200
Like just to make you feel uncomfortable about it, I really want to kill onegu too. The problem here is that I feel like that would be conceding to the "simple" solution, which I guess isn't a bad thing. It just feels wrong to do it.

And even then, who is his partner? FF? Eden?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 16:34 GMT
#4202
I've only skimmed rayn's case, but he seems to share at least some of my thoughts regarding prplhz, although prplhz did sound okay today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 16:34 GMT
#4203
I'll read it later tonight, I gotta run.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:17 GMT
#4276
On March 17 2015 06:09 Koshi wrote:
I agree that the rsoultin kill was really odd in a world rayn claimed doc and got mafia lynched. Koshi got mafia lynched. marv probably wouldn't get docsaved cuz rayn and Koshi killed mafia. And then there is Palmar.

Really. Kill Palmar.

Onegu? Why?

Pull your head out of your ass.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:22 GMT
#4280
Like even if you are absolutely convinced I am mafia Koshi it's terrible play to not engage just in the off chance that I happen to be town, which of course I am.

You're awful.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:30 GMT
#4286
On March 17 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Like even if you are absolutely convinced I am mafia Koshi it's terrible play to not engage just in the off chance that I happen to be town, which of course I am.

You're awful.

Stop the insulting then you retard.

Well I did ask you quite politely to actually do shit today.

You have no good reason to think I'm mafia, you've just randomly decided it based on butterflies and rainbows. Well butterflies and rainbows are townie things.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:32 GMT
#4288
On March 17 2015 06:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 06:24 Koshi wrote:
Ok I read Palmar his latest 4 pages.

Show me anywhere he is figuring out the game.

Anything. Special.

And do not show me a single thought he had.

Show me how he evolves the rayn scumread into the night.
Into the marv + somebody read before deadline.
Into Onegu for no reason.
Into prplhz for no reason.
Into rayn for no reason.
Into who is he atm on?

Now show me the thoughtprocess of Palmar solving the game between all these points. The PoE. The reasoning. Something?


There is plenty left in the day and I'm not quite sure. But I have, yes, been trying to figure out the game. If you don't believe me go back and read the fucking million times this exact situation has unfolded before.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:33 GMT
#4289
On March 17 2015 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 06:30 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 17 2015 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Like even if you are absolutely convinced I am mafia Koshi it's terrible play to not engage just in the off chance that I happen to be town, which of course I am.

You're awful.

Stop the insulting then you retard.

Well I did ask you quite politely to actually do shit today.

You have no good reason to think I'm mafia, you've just randomly decided it based on butterflies and rainbows. Well butterflies and rainbows are townie things.

NEWSFLASH:

Koshi did things D1. Palmar did nothing.
Palmar promised to do things D3. Palmar does nothing. Palmar asks Koshi to do things politely.


Don't pat yourself too much on the back. I didn't even know you were behind the JAT push when I voted him, I already knew he was mafia and had said so several times.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:35 GMT
#4292
On March 17 2015 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 06:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 06:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 17 2015 06:30 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 17 2015 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Like even if you are absolutely convinced I am mafia Koshi it's terrible play to not engage just in the off chance that I happen to be town, which of course I am.

You're awful.

Stop the insulting then you retard.

Well I did ask you quite politely to actually do shit today.

You have no good reason to think I'm mafia, you've just randomly decided it based on butterflies and rainbows. Well butterflies and rainbows are townie things.

NEWSFLASH:

Koshi did things D1. Palmar did nothing.
Palmar promised to do things D3. Palmar does nothing. Palmar asks Koshi to do things politely.


Don't pat yourself too much on the back. I didn't even know you were behind the JAT push when I voted him, I already knew he was mafia and had said so several times.

Was this when you asked somebody you knew wasn't going to vote JAT and sheeped him OFF JAT?

I randomly sheeped people day 1. Go read my sex post. It's amazing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 21:35 GMT
#4293
On January 09 2015 19:30 Palmar wrote:
##vote ritoky




Here's some preparation material:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451317-detention-mafia?user=Palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=Palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/467273-2p2-vanilla-werewolf-13er?user=Palmar

Above are links to my filters in three games in 2014 where I got lynched as town because of fear/lynch inertia. If you want comparison, here are the last two games I got lynched as mafia.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/446774-world-heavyweight-championship-mafia-ii?user=Palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/429897-thug-life-mini-mafia?user=Palmar

There's nothing to do today so anyone who actually thinks they're going to lynch me needs to read this (assuming they're town, of course).

The parts I specifically want you to pay attention to is how I act when I get under pressure of being lynched. This is vitally important because the easiest way to determine my alignment is to try to lynch me. Assuming I am close to a computer enough to actually post to defend myself, I always will defend myself, because I don't like getting lynched as town.

Reading up on the meta is a good first step in not mislynching me.

I am not going to go all out today because it requires effort and I'd rather have energy when it actually matters. The way I see this game we now have ritoky as confirmed mafia, damdred as likely second one, and pending further reading maybe vivax too.

And for the love of god, listen to marv. If he is mafia he will say I'm town because that's how it works, but more importantly, if he is town, he will get my alignment right. It is very, very likely that he already highly suspect I'm town, and it will only get confirmed when people try to lynch me.

Also, just to be clear, I'm sort of looking forward to the big day. It's always exciting to see how and why people push me. I , for example, have no idea why sl thinks I'm mafia.


Here, and add imperial mafia itself to the mix, oh and also that game where I mislynched toad.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2395
Artosis 685
White-Ra 112
910 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv305
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe158
Other Games
summit1g8723
shahzam666
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0279
ArmadaUGS83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick780
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream323
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta17
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.