• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:51
CEST 10:51
KST 17:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11637 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 46 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 10:52 GMT
#4068
yes it was, I had the same read early.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:09 GMT
#4080
On March 16 2015 19:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 19:44 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2015 19:30 Koshi wrote:
Why is Palmar voting prplhz without giving a single reason? He even says the townread of marv on prplhz is legit. He never disagreed with the meta case from marv on prplhz?

Why is Palmar voting for Onegu because Onegu wants to lynch him? I want to lynch Palmar. marv wouldn't mind lynching Palmar. Yet Palmar votes Onegu for the total of 3 seconds.


Palmar. Get your act together.

Koshi do you want to actually engage? I can just ignore you if you don't want to as I intend to be productive, but I cba talking with you if you're going to read everything I say through scum-tinted glasses.

I do not want to engage. I just want to point out that you said you would do your best today and now I see some dumb lazy vote on Onegu that is worth next to nothing and then some vote on prplhz who you call town.


Yes, and then I moved my vote to prplhz, I might vote everyone in the game before the day is over. I promised game-face, this is how I game-face.

I cannot be sure of anything yet, I'm still reading, evaluating. I just do whatever I feel like at any point, you can disagree with it, question it or ignore it as you like. If I throw votes around and make half-hearted posts it gives other players the opportunity to engage with me AS I AM WORKING. If I just read everything and came with a conclusion (which is totally what I'd do as mafia, to avoid having to interact with other people), we'd miss a ton of opportunity for people to weigh in.

The whole point is that doing it this way gives people the opportunity to actually do things with it.

On March 16 2015 19:51 Koshi wrote:
And then when asked about it you post 2 comments that show that prplhz had a bad read on JAT. Problem being, why do I need to ask you, why are they not presented while voting for prplhz?

And let's say Damdred was mafia and we lynched him D2. You could do the exact same thing for me. Why would it make me mafia except for me being wrong?

Because I'm doing multiple things at once. Also it's just kind of a thing I do, if you don't believe me you can just go check but it's probably easier to just believe that I do this all the time.

On March 16 2015 19:51 Koshi wrote:
Why was it too early for prplhz to defend JAT? Why was it not town prplhz being interested about the lynch? Isn't it a townie thing to be around after you say you want to leave? Hmm?

Because in general, and this is a general assumption, townies aren't very likely to go out of their way to defend someone early in the game from flimsy accusations. Of course there are exceptions, it's not a rule. And especially it's uncommon to defend someone who is essentially a null read (as opposed to town read).

And it also feels like prplhz missed an opportunity there to go after either you or me (he did kinda maybe call me mafia) for our "bad" scumreads on JAT.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:11 GMT
#4081
On March 16 2015 19:58 prplhz wrote:
i'm kind of around if anybody wants anything from me

palmar's push is ridiculous (again) but i agree with his trolling point on himself being town

Who is mafia then prplhz?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:12 GMT
#4082
Like I'm nowhere near certain prplhz is mafia. It's just where I am at at the moment.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:22 GMT
#4083
Can someone tell me I'm overreacting (or not) with deciding Damdred isn't a dick enough to replace out like this as mafia? It feels like I could get away with an easy read right here.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:23 GMT
#4084
Like if he is mafia this is basically a strategical replacement and he should be modkilled (and banned) for it. Just the fact that I'm considering using the replacement that he absolutely did not need, is evidence enough that he is blatantly cheating.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:32 GMT
#4097
On March 16 2015 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 02:22 prplhz wrote:
this is from 8 hours into a game where justanothertownie is town

link

On December 17 2014 08:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.

Like, it kinda feels like the kind of read Palmar makes as town, but it's on MARV, someone who A) is extraordinarily hard to read by default

Huh?

I find marv hard to read. The assumption is that Palmar is mafia and marv is town, and that Palmar is trying to curb his influence by tossing scum on him.

I realized the townMarv part of the equation was missing, but that's where my head is at...I'm reading marv town and Palmar as ???.

Ok, I don't think he is that hard to read but you may disagree. BUT if you think so then why the hell are you townreading him? Because I think he is not that hard to read and I certainly don't have a townread on him by now. I also don't think that scum Palmar thinks he can curb town marvs influence.

he doesn't want to give a town read on someone he thinks is "not that hard to read".

in this game 10 hours in

On March 10 2015 17:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2015 09:51 marvellosity wrote:
how many games have you played with him since you were calling for breshke to shoot me over him then?

roflroflrofl

This game hasn't become more interesting since yesterday. At least I like rsoultin, Eden and Palmar so far. And another person I am not telling. huehuehue

Would policy lynch ritoky for keeping an mediocre joke alive for ages. Would also policy lynch slam (unfortunately not that easy).

4 town reads.


I'm going to take these one at a time as I consider them. Thanks for making the links.

First off, obviously the meta is completely awful. I'm not gonna break it down too much, but townJAT not townreading mafiaMarv when I'm in the midst of calling marv scum isn't very telling. Like it's completely unreasonable to expect JAT to have thrown out a townread on marv right there.

HOWEVER, the validity of the meta isn't the main point here, because all that matters is whether prplhz actually believes the meta. It's completely irrelevant if it's good or not.I'm not convinced he does, because it's such a start contrast yet he never votes or pushes it. Like if not to try to lynch JAT, what exactly is the purpose of this?

Still not certain, but I actually don't think this particular point does very much to alleviate concerns regarding prplhz.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:32 GMT
#4098
On March 16 2015 20:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 20:25 prplhz wrote:
dunno replacements are 85% scum so that doesn't speak well for him :/

no they arent

Did we ever do the math? I think replacement = scum is super, super common.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:33 GMT
#4099
On March 16 2015 20:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 20:22 Palmar wrote:
Can someone tell me I'm overreacting (or not) with deciding Damdred isn't a dick enough to replace out like this as mafia? It feels like I could get away with an easy read right here.

can you not engage with the stuff on prplhz before you move on to something else?

I am.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:37 GMT
#4102
On March 16 2015 20:34 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 20:32 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2015 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 02:22 prplhz wrote:
this is from 8 hours into a game where justanothertownie is town

link

On December 17 2014 08:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.

Like, it kinda feels like the kind of read Palmar makes as town, but it's on MARV, someone who A) is extraordinarily hard to read by default

Huh?

I find marv hard to read. The assumption is that Palmar is mafia and marv is town, and that Palmar is trying to curb his influence by tossing scum on him.

I realized the townMarv part of the equation was missing, but that's where my head is at...I'm reading marv town and Palmar as ???.

Ok, I don't think he is that hard to read but you may disagree. BUT if you think so then why the hell are you townreading him? Because I think he is not that hard to read and I certainly don't have a townread on him by now. I also don't think that scum Palmar thinks he can curb town marvs influence.

he doesn't want to give a town read on someone he thinks is "not that hard to read".

in this game 10 hours in

On March 10 2015 17:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2015 09:51 marvellosity wrote:
how many games have you played with him since you were calling for breshke to shoot me over him then?

roflroflrofl

This game hasn't become more interesting since yesterday. At least I like rsoultin, Eden and Palmar so far. And another person I am not telling. huehuehue

Would policy lynch ritoky for keeping an mediocre joke alive for ages. Would also policy lynch slam (unfortunately not that easy).

4 town reads.


I'm going to take these one at a time as I consider them. Thanks for making the links.

First off, obviously the meta is completely awful. I'm not gonna break it down too much, but townJAT not townreading mafiaMarv when I'm in the midst of calling marv scum isn't very telling. Like it's completely unreasonable to expect JAT to have thrown out a townread on marv right there.

HOWEVER, the validity of the meta isn't the main point here, because all that matters is whether prplhz actually believes the meta. It's completely irrelevant if it's good or not.I'm not convinced he does, because it's such a start contrast yet he never votes or pushes it. Like if not to try to lynch JAT, what exactly is the purpose of this?

Still not certain, but I actually don't think this particular point does very much to alleviate concerns regarding prplhz.

i don't even understand this post. especially the bolded part.


I'm saying the meta point is invalid.

That doesn't make the point invalid. It was correct that it was inherently scummy for JAT to make so many easy townreads, but trying to contrast it with the situation from the other game adds nothing to the value of the point.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:37 GMT
#4103
Like JAT had by that point called sciberbia confirmed town, and someone else I think too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:40 GMT
#4105
On March 16 2015 20:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 16 2015 20:22 Palmar wrote:
Can someone tell me I'm overreacting (or not) with deciding Damdred isn't a dick enough to replace out like this as mafia? It feels like I could get away with an easy read right here.

Damdred slot is definitely town or this game is invalid.

Last I will say on this, but I agree.

I also agree that I don't think Damdred would replace out because he was under pressure as mafia. I've often wished I could just replace out when I'm having a tough game as scum, but I never actually considered going ahead and doing it.

And I think Damdred is probably morally superior to me already which further adds to this feeling

I agree with this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:42 GMT
#4108
On March 16 2015 20:41 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 20:37 Palmar wrote:
Like JAT had by that point called sciberbia confirmed town, and someone else I think too.

so you are saying i'm lying about the meta? you are saying he called sciberbia confirmed town and i decided not to tell the thread that, instead i told the thread that he had not done such a thing?

No I'm saying the meta is irrelevant. Can you not be a dick about it please.

Do you agree that we should treat FF as confirmed town right now?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:44 GMT
#4112
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23445166
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:46 GMT
#4117
And no I don't think you lied. I don't think you would lie about this even if you are mafia. It makes no sense to do that. If you are mafia the fact that you made the meta read is not why. It's what you then did with it that worries me.

Did you not think your meta thing was a good enough reason to vote JAT prplhz?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:47 GMT
#4119
On March 16 2015 20:45 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 20:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2015 20:41 prplhz wrote:
On March 16 2015 20:37 Palmar wrote:
Like JAT had by that point called sciberbia confirmed town, and someone else I think too.

so you are saying i'm lying about the meta? you are saying he called sciberbia confirmed town and i decided not to tell the thread that, instead i told the thread that he had not done such a thing?

No I'm saying the meta is irrelevant. Can you not be a dick about it please.

Do you agree that we should treat FF as confirmed town right now?

sorry if i am coming across as a dick, i'm not trying to be a dick.

if your argument is "prplhz doesn't believe that the meta he provided proves koshi's point" then i can't really argue against that. yes i did/do?

Well that has to be my argument. I don't think you're dumb. I don't think you'd blatantly lie about shit as mafia. If you are mafia and decided to bus you would probably make a pretty good point! like you did!

Like I wish I hadn't even mentioned that I think the meta is irrelevant because for some reason yall are now talking about that instead of what is actually the matter.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:49 GMT
#4123
The point that JAT gave out townreads like candy is a valid and true point. Just like any other "meta" argument out there, the meta part of it was shit and unneeded. You could've just said "he gives way too easy townreads" without having to compare it to a particular game. Your comparison kinda sucked, but it's irrelevant.

Actually the more I talk about this the less I think it makes prplhz mafia.

Do explain why you didn't vote for JAT though, given you had evidence to call him mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:50 GMT
#4125
Ok everyone STOP talking about the validity of the META part of the read. It has nothing to do with this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:50 GMT
#4127
On March 16 2015 20:49 marvellosity wrote:
The comparison didn't suck though.

Whatever, we're done with that part.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2015 11:51 GMT
#4128
On March 16 2015 20:45 marvellosity wrote:
that's not even the same game though.

And he is joking.

he is not, he says also "of the peopel who have posted you are my top townread" to sciberbia.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1026
soO 432
Hyuk 402
Mini 225
ZerO 147
Killer 61
Shinee 49
Mind 36
Bale 29
Mong 26
[ Show more ]
PianO 25
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
HiyA 11
ZergMaN 11
Dota 2
XaKoH 667
XcaliburYe327
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
byalli550
Other Games
olofmeister906
ceh9639
Happy372
singsing372
Livibee194
crisheroes185
Mew2King70
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH376
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1351
• Rush1315
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 9m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.