• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8486 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:33 GMT
#6633
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:36 GMT
#6642
On March 24 2015 07:35 LightningStrike wrote:
I sorry I played that claim stuff really bad Day 2 Any tips on how to handle it in the future?

It was ok.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:39 GMT
#6647
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:41 GMT
#6651
On March 24 2015 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I posted 43? pages this game.

The closest I've been is 23, 24 and 26. Ever.

All those times I've been town.

Point proven.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:42 GMT
#6653
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:44 GMT
#6658
On March 24 2015 07:43 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.

i am probably forgetting games, but when was the last time you were town?

I don't even remember. Could actually be Imperial.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:46 GMT
#6663
On March 24 2015 07:45 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.

i am probably forgetting games, but when was the last time you were town?

I don't even remember. Could actually be Imperial.

and before that... lol

i have a feeling people (unfairly) use imperial because it's the only one they can remember rofl

No idea -> look into the database. I seems to mysteriously only roll scum recently.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:47 GMT
#6665
On March 24 2015 07:46 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I posted 43? pages this game.

The closest I've been is 23, 24 and 26. Ever.

All those times I've been town.

Point proven.

well my 5th longest filter is mafia I think at 19 pages. So meh.

I really, really do try harder as mafia.


I'd agree with this. Palmar is really enjoyable to be on a mafia team with. If only ritoky hadn't shot me...

Yeah, no doubt he is. And there are far worse cases than him I only named him as an example because it showed so strongly in this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-23 22:53:09
March 23 2015 22:50 GMT
#6671
On March 24 2015 07:48 Palmar wrote:
It's just so much easier. It's not even the effort level. Posting as mafia is really hard. Each post, each sentence requires double the effort.

Of course it is harder and I am not saying people should manage to make themselves completely unreadable but look at Edens filter this game. Then look at any of his scumgames. Yeah....
Same about Koshi. That guy is basically an innocent child as town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:54 GMT
#6675
On March 24 2015 07:52 rsoultin wrote:
eh i don't think you can blame people who try as scum?

like there's a huge difference between just giving up the moment you see your role pm and >> being bad at it

lol

Sure. But what I am saying is that most people try way less as scum and that's a serious problem.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:55 GMT
#6677
On March 24 2015 07:54 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:48 Palmar wrote:
It's just so much easier. It's not even the effort level. Posting as mafia is really hard. Each post, each sentence requires double the effort.

Of course it is harder and I am not saying people should manage to make themselves completely unreadable but look at Edens filter this game. Then look at any of his scumgames. Yeah....
Same about Koshi. That guy is basically an innocent child as town.


I try not to be so try hard as town. It just comes easier and I like solving the game blah. Take out the emo thing which I am going to take out and I could have a good mafia confusing game

You are actually one of the players I am absolutely not talking about right now. For some reason people always have doubts about you/like to mislynch you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:57 GMT
#6679
Let's see how you think about this after rolling scum a few times in a row.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:58 GMT
#6681
On March 24 2015 07:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:52 rsoultin wrote:
eh i don't think you can blame people who try as scum?

like there's a huge difference between just giving up the moment you see your role pm and >> being bad at it

lol

Sure. But what I am saying is that most people try way less as scum and that's a serious problem.


:/

yeah that's true

on the plus side i get discouraged as both alignments, yay!

><

yeah sorry i know i don't play scum well -_-

or town

lol why am i here again?

lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:01 GMT
#6683
On March 24 2015 08:00 Damdred wrote:
Actually JAT I had this one streak where I rolled scum like in 4 games straight I think and replaced in twice as scum in like 3 months. It was depressing, I mean its not chairman ray depressing but still

Yes, it is. It is fucking depressing. That's the correct word to describe it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:04 GMT
#6687
On March 24 2015 08:03 Palmar wrote:
Overall I actually think this was a great game. Everyone put in effort to win, it was close and exciting right to lylo, there were a lot of funny and interesting moments in it.

Onegu and ritoky already forgotten. Mainly Onegu.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:05 GMT
#6689
Also that marv guy. Was absolutely not invested in this game. Really poor show.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:11 GMT
#6696
On March 24 2015 08:06 Eden1892 wrote:
oh, on the funniest moment:

i nominate slam posting and several people actually giving reads on him (me included)

Yes, but this still has to stop. Slam has no business posting in games he doesn't take part in and he should know this by now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:12 GMT
#6698
On March 24 2015 08:08 Damdred wrote:
O_o, my slot was dead. And I told marv I was sorry for being an ass to him. Then told him what happened to my wife explaining why I was an ass to him....

Like nothing game wise came up at all

Maybe, maybe not. It was still relevant to the game/people were discussing this so you should not have done this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:15 GMT
#6699
On March 24 2015 08:11 Keirathi wrote:
The way I see it, there are basically 3 skills you need to play a game of mafia:

1) The ability to read people's alignments
2) The ability to look town yourself
3) The ability to convince people that your read is correct

For me, I'm reasonably okay at (1), pretty good at (2), and terrible at (3). The problem is taht when you roll mafia, you don't have to do (1) anymore. So your (2) and (3) have to compensate. For me, that means that the part I am the worst at is a huge part of what it takes to be good at scum. You *HAVE* to be able to manipulate people/the thread to get your votes through. So even if it seems like I'm trying less as scum, it's more that I don't try to do (3) at all really, even when I'm town, and it just makes it even more of a weakness if i roll scum since it counts for more.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this. But it was fun to think about

Depends on how you play scum though. Your first priority should be to play like you do as town and if you don't bully people to sheep your reads you also don't need to do it as scum. If mafia looks town then town often just destroys itself without scum having to do anything. This almost happened this game even though the remaining townies looked a million times more towny than the last scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:18 GMT
#6702
On March 24 2015 08:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:08 Damdred wrote:
O_o, my slot was dead. And I told marv I was sorry for being an ass to him. Then told him what happened to my wife explaining why I was an ass to him....

Like nothing game wise came up at all

Maybe, maybe not. It was still relevant to the game/people were discussing this so you should not have done this.


dude seriously

you're trying to say that apologizing to someone after your slot has flipped for the way you behaved before you subbed out is game-breaking?

leave it alone -_- you and rayn have made your point and it's a bad one at that

No, it is not a bad point at all and you saying it doesn't make it one. He can do that when the game is over or marv is dead. People were discussing why he subbed out in the thread. He gave an alive townplayer the solution to the mystery. He therefore influenced the game from the grave. That's not ok.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 257
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc10023
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu766
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1079
Beastyqt743
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe186
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD33
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 51
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV299
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur307
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 38m
INu's Battles
17h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.