• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 21:58 GMT
#1799
On March 12 2015 06:57 marvellosity wrote:
sorry if you're town jat.

but there's no other way.

just lynch rayn if you don't I will flame the shit out of you
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 21:58 GMT
#1800
On March 12 2015 06:57 Palmar wrote:
time to get mislynched JAT.

#rekt

asshole
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 21:59 GMT
#1806
I can't believe that you are mislynching me day1 marv. Especially if I am the fucking medic.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 22:00 GMT
#1811
On March 12 2015 06:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
I can't believe that you are mislynching me day1 marv. Especially if I am the fucking medic.

scumclaim?

?????
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2015 22:00 GMT
#1812
On March 12 2015 06:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
I can't believe that you are mislynching me day1 marv. Especially if I am the fucking medic.

Oh so you are "if" medic?
What's that. I AM medic.

stfu
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:01 GMT
#6546
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:03 GMT
#6556
hahahaha
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:05 GMT
#6562
On March 24 2015 07:05 Koshi wrote:
K. I don't even know how rayn was mafia.

He just was.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:06 GMT
#6565
On March 24 2015 07:05 Koshi wrote:
Or how there is a framer/gf and unware miller vs a co.

Yeah, not only did marv lose a lot of money when he made that bet about Onegu not naming scum in his list - he also killed a lot of people with his setup speculation.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:08 GMT
#6572
On March 24 2015 07:06 Koshi wrote:
rayn bro
Never should have killed me.

Basically this. You even checked framed Palmar last night.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:09 GMT
#6578
On March 24 2015 07:08 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:05 Eden1892 wrote:
literally i just posted how koshi

r o f l m a o we did it boys!!!!

You were literally the worst player in this game.

so bad i caught you when everyone else in the thread wanted me or palmar

Good thing your last words were "kill rayn" *cough*
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:10 GMT
#6588
On March 24 2015 07:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I didn't really follow along, but why did rayn get lynched?

Basically because Palmar is incapable of playing like this as mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:12 GMT
#6592
On March 24 2015 07:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Or jat for that matter.

Rayn/Onegu thought it would be a good play to lynch me and I wanted out of the game anyways :/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:17 GMT
#6599
On March 24 2015 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:13 Damdred wrote:
You can play well, you can have the game solved and you can get lynched. Its part of the game, some things just dont' work out for you. I didn't want to leave game but I had to it didn't work out for me. You thought you could bus all your team mates and that didn't work for you *shrug* its sad but its the mafia cards someitmes

Regardless of why you subbed out thanks for making mafia's #1 mislynch unavailable for subbing out, then playing another game the next day or so and also basically confirming yourself as town to marv.

Dude, he had a really good reason. Trust me. I know what you are talking about though, I complained about it plenty in the obs qt.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:21 GMT
#6609
In my opinion this game showed a general problem with the way games are going recently:

People just put in way more effort when they are town and make themselves innocent childs this way. Examples are Marv/Eden/Palmar/etc. Where is this effort when you roll scum? It is fucking annoying to be one of 2-3 players on this site who really bother to play as scum. I certainly don't do it because I am enjoying it. Yet all I get for this is that I will be accused every fucking game for the stupidest shit while other people are able to just switch into townmode if they really get into trouble because they just don't bother to put in the same effort as scum.

/rant
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:22 GMT
#6611
On March 24 2015 07:19 Damdred wrote:
I PM'D MARV WHEN I WAS DEAD.

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

That doesn't make it ok. Telling him why you replaced out was gamerelevant information and HE WAS NOT DEAD.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:23 GMT
#6613
On March 24 2015 07:22 Palmar wrote:
This game was an anomaly for me, scum or town JAT.

Yes it was but it is still generally true for many people and also for you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:26 GMT
#6619
On March 24 2015 07:25 Palmar wrote:
If there's anything I'd rant about it's the whole thing with selfvoting and going all emo when under pressure. Can we not just fight it like normal insane human beings?

YES, this too. Kinda relates to what I am saying too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:28 GMT
#6623
On March 24 2015 07:26 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
In my opinion this game showed a general problem with the way games are going recently:

People just put in way more effort when they are town and make themselves innocent childs this way. Examples are Marv/Eden/Palmar/etc. Where is this effort when you roll scum? It is fucking annoying to be one of 2-3 players on this site who really bother to play as scum. I certainly don't do it because I am enjoying it. Yet all I get for this is that I will be accused every fucking game for the stupidest shit while other people are able to just switch into townmode if they really get into trouble because they just don't bother to put in the same effort as scum.

/rant

not intentional, i agree it's a problem but i'm not actively nerfing my scum game to help my town game so i'm not really sure what to do about it :/

i would much rather have a strong scum game and not have a townie panic button, and i intend to make it happen

Please do so because I am sick and tired of it. As scum you just don't have a chance to play against people like this. They don't even need to figure anything out besides being obviously town. As town you get immediately accused because you actually try as scum compared to them. Fuck this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:29 GMT
#6624
On March 24 2015 07:28 Damdred wrote:
Honestly JAT you played pretty well d1, I think at the start you got called out for some really shitty things that I didn't think made you scum. The only reason I voted for you was because you kept saying how scummy I was but never did vote for me. It bothered me and rubbed me the wrong way, I actually like playing against you though.

I never throw my vote around as town though. Often I vote only once all day1 and it is in the last minutes of the day. Who on earth comes up with this stuff all the time?
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 257
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc10023
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu766
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1079
Beastyqt743
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe186
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD33
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 51
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV299
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur307
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 38m
INu's Battles
17h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.