• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:20
CEST 13:20
KST 20:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9070 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 23 2015 14:44 GMT
#63
On February 21 2015 18:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
/in

...
fuck it
/in
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 23 2015 14:49 GMT
#66
On February 23 2015 23:46 geript wrote:
Another newbie to coach aye.

Yes please, I'll need it <3
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 23 2015 14:53 GMT
#68
On February 23 2015 23:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Artanis is in? Everyone run for your lives....

I'm running!
Wait...
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 23 2015 20:11 GMT
#76
On February 24 2015 02:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ugh I was considering /outing too because my schedule just got shit tons worse.
I'll stick it out.

For you Artanis cuz u my bbygrl

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 23 2015 20:47 GMT
#80
On February 24 2015 05:23 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 00:03 Tere wrote:
I'm not sure it works like that


LOL...yeh I know how Artanis' foul mind works hehe.

Oh trust me, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 23 2015 21:21 GMT
#87
On February 24 2015 06:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 05:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh trust me, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet.


How much more of the depths of it are we going to learn this game? :p

Time will tell, and since everyone's posting youtube links I'll go and do that too.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 00:43 GMT
#128
Hello everyone!
I'm running for Mayor. This is my platform.
[image loading]
Any questions?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 00:45 GMT
#129
On February 24 2015 09:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm running for Mayor. This is my platform.
[image loading]
Any questions?

This is a very townie first post. He instantly draws attention to himself, then draws even more attention to himself by replying to himself. I think he's town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 00:46 GMT
#131
You're voting me for mayor? Thanks
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 00:50 GMT
#137
On February 24 2015 09:48 Half the Sky wrote:
So which cell are you Artanis?

Also how dirty is your mind going to get this game? Do I want to know?

I'm the white blood cell of course.

I can't predict how dirty it will get. That depends entirely on the context of the game.

On February 24 2015 09:48 Damdred wrote:
I would so sheep you artanis, best mayor ever.

I am a relative newb expect little from me, except I rekt scum.

Also rng is out the window, we lynch scum today

Your support has been noted, my dear padawan.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:01 GMT
#143
Eden
Eden

Are you happy?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:03 GMT
#147
On February 24 2015 10:02 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 10:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Eden
Eden

Are you happy?

Like a puppy

I don't believe it, I haven't seen you post a cute puppy yet.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:04 GMT
#151
Those are goats, not puppies.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:08 GMT
#157
On February 24 2015 10:05 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 10:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Those are goats, not puppies.

[image loading]

[image loading]
Looks like I caught the first scum already!

On February 24 2015 10:05 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 09:59 Probulous wrote:
Oh and my stance remains, I expect better.

This guy is a buzzkill but he's probably town IMO.

Shush, I wanted to hear Dammy's opinion first.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:15 GMT
#163
On February 24 2015 10:10 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 10:06 Probulous wrote:
On February 24 2015 10:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 24 2015 09:31 Probulous wrote:
Precisely

Just getting the ball rolling. You still haven't answered my question, what does it mean to you? To me it means nothing, hence I asked the question.

As for random lynch, over my dead body. We are statistically more likely to get town and more importantly it provides cover for scum to avoid scumhunting in Day 1. No point in wasting a whole day waiting for a lynch that gives us no information.

[citation needed]

On February 24 2015 09:48 Half the Sky wrote:
So which cell are you Artanis?

Also how dirty is your mind going to get this game? Do I want to know?

yes let's get dirty this game


ROFL, what I meant was with 10 townies and 3 mafia, there is a much higher chance on lynching town if the lynch is completely randomised.

Eden, what makes you "bad" at this game?

Oh. That's a lot more boring, I was hoping there were some kind of stats available somewhere because I love stats. But yeah, a random lynch hits town more likely than mafia. Most d1 lynches tend to. I'm not worried too much about that.

+ Show Spoiler +

Anyway I'm not actually bad at this game, I just said that so that when the mafia scroll down and read the thread they'll see it and not nightkill me. They probably won't open this spoiler box because they're lazy/not reading so I can safely tell you this here.

There's a bunch of fun statistics in the TL Database.
+ Show Spoiler +
Mafia players are lynched 26.2% of the time on day one.
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 25.2% of the time.
Mafia players are lynched only 16.9% of the time in newbie games on day one, so excluding these games brings the overall day one lynch percentage up to 28.5%!
48% of players playing in a newbie game have returned to play in at least 1 other game.
There have been 1200 distinct mafia players.
VE has been lynched 24 times.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:20 GMT
#169
On February 24 2015 10:18 Half the Sky wrote:
So Eden wants to get dirty, hey Artanis, what do think of that?

I'm in of course, but we need at least one lady to make it truly interesting~
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:23 GMT
#172
Damdred what do you think of Probulous?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:26 GMT
#175
On February 24 2015 10:24 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 10:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 24 2015 10:18 Half the Sky wrote:
So Eden wants to get dirty, hey Artanis, what do think of that?

I'm in of course, but we need at least one lady to make it truly interesting~


Artanis..........

If there are any other ladies in this game please join me in slapping around Artanis.

You can't keep probing me for dirty thoughts then get angry when I deliver. Don't worry, you can enter through the back door and no one will know~
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:27 GMT
#177
On February 24 2015 10:26 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 10:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred what do you think of Probulous?


He's interesting, his answers are okish. Him trying to jumpstart the game is good. He looks towny right now

Ok, I'm actually very curious if you have a read on me yet given our history.

I also want to know what your favourite pancake topping is.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2015 01:32 GMT
#180
On February 24 2015 10:29 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 10:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 24 2015 10:26 Damdred wrote:
On February 24 2015 10:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred what do you think of Probulous?


He's interesting, his answers are okish. Him trying to jumpstart the game is good. He looks towny right now

Ok, I'm actually very curious if you have a read on me yet given our history.

I also want to know what your favourite pancake topping is.


I have a lean on your life.

Blueberry

That wasn't quite as enlightening as I thought.

That's a 4/10 topping at best.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 608
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 136
mouzHeroMarine 97
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
Dendi319
XaKoH 264
XcaliburYe211
Counter-Strike
byalli680
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2349
Coldzera 692
Happy383
B2W.Neo363
Pyrionflax235
ToD62
trigger1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV379
League of Legends
• Jankos3758
Upcoming Events
Online Event
41m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 41m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.