• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:05
CEST 12:05
KST 19:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6666 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 27 2015 18:45 GMT
#1523
I'll be around in like 2.5 hours. Can we have a big party here with everyone then?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 27 2015 21:22 GMT
#1542
Oh hai. Planned session is discontinued. Normally Capoeira gives me energy, but today it was actually exhausting. Would recommend the sport though, it feels pretty great. However, I'll tell you the plan for tomorrow.

Everyone votes for me and that doesn't change unless I become a universal townread. We treat me as green and start bouncing reads back and forth on the rest of all the players. We don't discuss whether we lynch me or not unless EVERYONE thinks I'm town. If I'm mafia, it's all wifom but no harm done. If I'm town, you'll have a lot of good reads from someone who is now confirmed town. Sound good?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 27 2015 21:25 GMT
#1546
On February 28 2015 06:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2015 06:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh hai. Planned session is discontinued. Normally Capoeira gives me energy, but today it was actually exhausting. Would recommend the sport though, it feels pretty great. However, I'll tell you the plan for tomorrow.

Everyone votes for me and that doesn't change unless I become a universal townread. We treat me as green and start bouncing reads back and forth on the rest of all the players. We don't discuss whether we lynch me or not unless EVERYONE thinks I'm town. If I'm mafia, it's all wifom but no harm done. If I'm town, you'll have a lot of good reads from someone who is now confirmed town. Sound good?

What do you think of tronak?

Seems genuinely paranoid, probably town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 27 2015 21:36 GMT
#1549
On February 28 2015 06:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2015 06:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 28 2015 06:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 28 2015 06:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh hai. Planned session is discontinued. Normally Capoeira gives me energy, but today it was actually exhausting. Would recommend the sport though, it feels pretty great. However, I'll tell you the plan for tomorrow.

Everyone votes for me and that doesn't change unless I become a universal townread. We treat me as green and start bouncing reads back and forth on the rest of all the players. We don't discuss whether we lynch me or not unless EVERYONE thinks I'm town. If I'm mafia, it's all wifom but no harm done. If I'm town, you'll have a lot of good reads from someone who is now confirmed town. Sound good?

What do you think of tronak?

Seems genuinely paranoid, probably town.

OK, I was also suspecting the shining but have since started to waffle on that. What's your opinion on him?

I don't really have much of a read on him. I liked that he didn't like the train going on me so quickly but I don't like the angle he's going at (Yamato over Tormented/Snarfs/Node and now you). I feel pretty secure in Yamato being town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 28 2015 11:31 GMT
#1592
Guys, I'm really sorry but I actually managed to catch a flu last night and I feel like shit. And before you say it, I never lie about OOG excuses. Never have, never will. I don't see any way I'm not getting lynched today, all I ask you is that once I flip green is to look heavily into Tormented. I really think I'm onto something here and once my flip confirms my read as genuine, this should really cause some alarm bells to go off because I'm rarely wrong about these things. I'll try to be around here and there but I can make no promises.
##Vote _Tormented_
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 28 2015 23:56 GMT
#1722
KelsierSC - No reason for him to defend me at this point. It's highly unlikely I won't get lynched, plus the effort he's put in this game in general and his unwillingness to go for the easy mislynch makes it extremely unlikely to be scum.
Eden1892 - Has had a terrible day, but he's probably still town for the depth of his analysis on D1.
Tronak - Shenannies from me onto Fecal feels town. I think he genuinely thinks I'm mafia, and he's actively questioning everything to the point of me thinking it's impossible he's thinking up all these things as mafia.
The Shining - Similar reasons to Kelsier, but his lack of conviction in what he's trying might mean that he's simply trying to look good post flip.
Probulous - Has been pretty absent during the day, but the fact that he went for Fecal over me and didn't give in on the easy Artanis train gives him significant credit.
Yamato77 - I still think he's town, maybe? His EoD during D1 had a lot of conviction, but it's flowed away a bit again since then so meh. I also don't understand the evolution of his read on me at all today.
Snarfs - Snarfs is actually completely null to me right now. He seemed eager to actually engage me, is asking a lot of questions and in general his play has been good, but plenty of question marks from the early game still remain.
sicklucker - Has been pretty flipfloppy on me today. Don't know why he thinks I'm mafia.
FecalFeast - Seems more interested in painting everything as scummy than finding out who's actually scummy. For some reason suspects Tormented and me at the same time, then suddenly swaps onto Kelsier who has no chance of flipping. Trying to abdicate responsibility for his votes.
_Tormented_ - My filter should say enough about him.

Sorry for the poor performance, GL town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 28 2015 23:58 GMT
#1725
I've been in bed for most of the day, fuck off
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 01 2015 00:00 GMT
#1728
gg
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 174
ByuN 12
SHIN 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10177
Rain 3264
soO 599
Stork 415
Soulkey 382
BeSt 358
Soma 346
Rush 288
firebathero 227
Britney 192
[ Show more ]
Barracks 120
Sexy 58
Shinee 55
Mind 47
FanTaSy 43
Killer 33
Sharp 26
Shine 21
HiyA 21
sorry 21
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
hero 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6067
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns38934
singsing1257
Pyrionflax211
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV214
League of Legends
• Jankos3384
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 55m
OSC
12h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.