• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6688 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#1087
On February 26 2015 08:46 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:41 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think I still prefer a Snarfs lynch over a Wave lynch. I just find it hard to imagine he wouldn't know who his main suspect is voting for and suspects if he actually put any effort into reading the filter whatsoever. I feel like Wave's play can be explained more easily by playing bad than Snarfs can.

lol

so one mistake made by a newer player in a moment of forgetfulness is hard to explain away (see look I already did it)

but an entire half-turn of filter of utterly nothing good is just "playing bad"?

artanis pls

You don't just "forget" to be paranoid. Either you're paranoid or you're not, it isn't a goddamn choice.

lol I actually misread what Snarfs was doing

But it's even more clearly explained by him being town actually. He said he was making the point that you spent a lot of time on yamato this turn for being "tunnelled on Tormented." That's not a slip or even bad play, it's a fucking rhetorical point. Come on man.

I thought you were talking about tormented again for a second.

That can't be the case since apparently he didn't even know who I was voting. What you're suggesting means he either didn't believe I was tunneling tormented (in which case he isn't reading the thread), or he believed that I wasn't tunneling Tormented since I voted on and talked about Yamato (in which case, why did he say he couldn't remember who I was voting for?)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:51 GMT
#1095
On February 26 2015 08:49 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought the case by Artanis was that yamato withdrew from Tormented for a bad reason

Eden why did you misrepresent his case?

My reasons for suspecting Yamato were twofold; his constant softpushing of me without voting me (other than at the very beginning) and what you said. I currently believe Yamato is town though for the way he's been playing towards EOD.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:53 GMT
#1103
On February 26 2015 08:50 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:46 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:41 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think I still prefer a Snarfs lynch over a Wave lynch. I just find it hard to imagine he wouldn't know who his main suspect is voting for and suspects if he actually put any effort into reading the filter whatsoever. I feel like Wave's play can be explained more easily by playing bad than Snarfs can.

lol

so one mistake made by a newer player in a moment of forgetfulness is hard to explain away (see look I already did it)

but an entire half-turn of filter of utterly nothing good is just "playing bad"?

artanis pls

You don't just "forget" to be paranoid. Either you're paranoid or you're not, it isn't a goddamn choice.

lol I actually misread what Snarfs was doing

But it's even more clearly explained by him being town actually. He said he was making the point that you spent a lot of time on yamato this turn for being "tunnelled on Tormented." That's not a slip or even bad play, it's a fucking rhetorical point. Come on man.

I thought you were talking about tormented again for a second.

That can't be the case since apparently he didn't even know who I was voting. What you're suggesting means he either didn't believe I was tunneling tormented (in which case he isn't reading the thread), or he believed that I wasn't tunneling Tormented since I voted on and talked about Yamato (in which case, why did he say he couldn't remember who I was voting for?)

the bolded is correct, and he asked the question in jest

he's explained this repeatedly and it makes perfect sense to me. really not sure i can help you much here

Then why does he suspect me if he has no issue with my vote on Yamato? I don't understand his scumread on me anymore.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:56 GMT
#1120
On February 26 2015 08:55 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:54 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:52 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:49 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought the case by Artanis was that yamato withdrew from Tormented for a bad reason

Eden why did you misrepresent his case?

what are you talkin about? i'm explaining what snarfs was saying


so snarf was misrepresenting artanis's case. then


Misrepresenting!? I think the whole thing's shit! That's what I've been saying the entire time!


well you said artanis was on yamato because yamato tunneled on torment

but I thought artanis was on yamato because of the way yamato withdrew from torment for a bad reason.

This, and it isn't the first time you've pushed this thought and I've debunked it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:58 GMT
#1131
Probulous it's not too late
sicklucker choose a fucking side
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2015 23:59 GMT
#1137
Well fuck, hope I'm wrong.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 00:01 GMT
#1144
I don't see eden being scum yamato, I just think he was wrong.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 00:01 GMT
#1149
On February 26 2015 09:01 KelsierSC wrote:
if we have a vigi just shoot snarfs then we can clear up d2 better.

Yes pls
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 00:02 GMT
#1151
Shooting Tormented would be good too.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 00:04 GMT
#1161
On February 26 2015 09:03 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 09:02 yamato77 wrote:
tormented is town

hey i think i agree with this!

W
H
Y

I swear when he flips scum I'm going to berate both of you so hard
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 17:51 GMT
#1269
Hi!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 17:59 GMT
#1271
The latter. Just don't talk about blue roles, they'll come forward when it's right for them to.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:05 GMT
#1274
Hi Dammy! How's life?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:07 GMT
#1276
We would both be very sad. I don't think it would further either of our win conditions.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:09 GMT
#1278
If you could be more specific, I'm feeling very lazy today.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:14 GMT
#1281
I don't think you're wrong on me, I know you're wrong on me. I've read my role PM.

I think you're wrong on either Tormented or Snarfs, maybe both. I've got you kel yamato eden and tron as town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:14 GMT
#1282
On February 27 2015 03:13 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 03:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If you could be more specific, I'm feeling very lazy today.


You were actually VERY lazy (in terms of helping catching mafia) during the most critic hours of this game so far.

I consistently pushed those that I thought were mafia until the end of the day. I don't believe I've been lazy at that time.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:19 GMT
#1284
On February 27 2015 03:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 03:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't think you're wrong on me, I know you're wrong on me. I've read my role PM.

I think you're wrong on either Tormented or Snarfs, maybe both. I've got you kel yamato eden and tron as town.


Do you think i'm right on SL and Node? which is more likely do you think? i'm leaning more towards node probably

SL is and probably will be forever null to me, but I don't think Node is very compatible with Snarfs with the way they've interacted, so I'd lean towards SL though someone like Shining or Probulous is also possible.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:25 GMT
#1286
On February 27 2015 03:23 Damdred wrote:
Do you not think that snarfs post with all his reads is something mafia probably wouldn't do?

Also why did you vote for snarfs with yamato before deciding yamato was town after you had pushed him most of the day? Also he was the primary push on him I believe in the thread at that point.

I didn't see anything new in his reads list. Rehashing what you've said already in order to get another very viable lynch target lynched seems very easy.

Because my problem with Yamato was that he hadn't done anything other than a weak case on Tormented which he backed up on when I started pressuring him and flinging suspicions at me. When I read his filter, I saw him doing a lot of pushing and prodding, plus the mutual wave-yamato townreads helped.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 18:27 GMT
#1287
Actually what doesn't make sense is that Snarfs went after me when he was up for lynch rather than the more viable candidate in Wave. It's possible that he knew Wave was town and didn't want to catch flak for that flip and since he knew I wasn't dying I was a safe suspect to have, but it does give me pause.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 174
ByuN 12
SHIN 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10177
Rain 3264
soO 599
Stork 415
Soulkey 382
BeSt 358
Soma 346
Rush 288
firebathero 227
Britney 192
[ Show more ]
Barracks 120
Sexy 58
Shinee 55
Mind 47
FanTaSy 43
Killer 33
Sharp 26
Shine 21
HiyA 21
sorry 21
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
hero 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6067
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns38934
singsing1257
Pyrionflax211
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV214
League of Legends
• Jankos3384
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
OSC
12h 54m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.