• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:08
CEST 09:08
KST 16:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9066 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 22:05 GMT
#925
Prob are you opposed to the Snarfs lynch?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:21 GMT
#1017
On February 26 2015 08:16 Probulous wrote:
##Vote WaveofShadow

Answer the question.

he's not going to be here

wtf are you doing?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:28 GMT
#1031
On February 26 2015 08:27 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:21 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:16 Probulous wrote:
##Vote WaveofShadow

Answer the question.

he's not going to be here

wtf are you doing?

I don't like a Snarfs lynch, he is active trying and willing to be wrong. Artanis is spammy as hell but so are others and he has been pushing his tormented case all game. He is at least active and trying to find scum.

Wave has done absolutely nothing all game despite being asked for it. Many times. He wasn't a lynch target so he just AFKs. Classic scum.

He didn't just AFK, he has a fucking job and a family

dude wtf
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#1063
WAVE NO

COME BACK AND SAVE YOURSELF
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:43 GMT
#1065
seriously, guys, if he was mafia he wouldn't be so blatantly uncaring. Dude tries as mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:45 GMT
#1069
If any of you think I'm town and have realized that I'm a veteran player, TRUST ME.

DON'T LYNCH WAVE

PLZ
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:46 GMT
#1077
On February 26 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.

I do admit if I was scum I'd be laughing all da way to da bank, and I'm sure it's the same for you

We should try to get a time when we're on together so we can talk and get reads done and shit like we talked about

I'm not happy with my performance thus far

Like, what mafia posts this?

I don't think Wave would do this as mafia.

Srsly.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:47 GMT
#1081
On February 26 2015 08:45 _Tormented_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:43 yamato77 wrote:
seriously, guys, if he was mafia he wouldn't be so blatantly uncaring. Dude tries as mafia.


Out of curiosity, why are you trying so hard to save him? Do you feel that strongly about snarf?

yes

and wave is my friend

and he'll be mad if he's town and I didn't try to save him
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#1084
how the fuck is the thread sheeping fucking eden instead of me

I want to kill myself
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:49 GMT
#1088
On February 26 2015 08:48 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:46 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.

I do admit if I was scum I'd be laughing all da way to da bank, and I'm sure it's the same for you

We should try to get a time when we're on together so we can talk and get reads done and shit like we talked about

I'm not happy with my performance thus far

Like, what mafia posts this?

I don't think Wave would do this as mafia.

Srsly.

i... don't see what's alignment indicative about it? seems like you'd basically read it however you were already reading wave

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you again
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:49 GMT
#1091
eden is still mafia guys
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:50 GMT
#1093
fuck man I'm getting nightkilled too

RIP game
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:52 GMT
#1100
Wave I'm sorry

I lost a game of LoL when I could have been here diverting this train

Please forgive me
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:52 GMT
#1101
On February 26 2015 08:52 Damdred wrote:
I wish if wasn't at work for this eod urg

GO BACK TO SNARFS
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:53 GMT
#1106
On February 26 2015 08:52 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:46 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.

I do admit if I was scum I'd be laughing all da way to da bank, and I'm sure it's the same for you

We should try to get a time when we're on together so we can talk and get reads done and shit like we talked about

I'm not happy with my performance thus far

Like, what mafia posts this?

I don't think Wave would do this as mafia.

Srsly.


This is wifom. I don't like wifom defenses =/

the whole fucking game is WIFOM

jesus

THIS WINE TASTES GOOD DAMMIT
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:54 GMT
#1110
On February 26 2015 08:54 Damdred wrote:
God... I don't know what to do that legacy post by staffs was good though

no it wasn't
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:56 GMT
#1121
On February 26 2015 08:55 Damdred wrote:
Tell me why it was bad yamato

All he did was post a bunch of iffy reads. Nothing convincing whatsoever. He did it precisely because he thought it would work. Just a rehash of his earlier thoughts on the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:58 GMT
#1129
On February 26 2015 08:57 Eden1892 wrote:
lol at the fact that all the pro-wave people have is wifom

"he did it because he knew it would work" or he did it cause he's town geniuses

vote wave no one has refuted my glorious case

"glorious"

lol you're a good comedian

I like funny mafioso
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 23:59 GMT
#1133
SWITCH

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 26 2015 00:00 GMT
#1142
I told you guys

eden/snarfs +1
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4140
ToSsGirL 93
Mong 87
sorry 58
Rush 14
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King138
Other Games
summit1g8426
WinterStarcraft628
ceh9443
Happy260
Sick163
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Stunt434
Other Games
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.