• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 24 2015 23:16 GMT
#456
tormented, how about you post some updated reads?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 24 2015 23:19 GMT
#459
On February 25 2015 08:19 _Tormented_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:16 yamato77 wrote:
tormented, how about you post some updated reads?


Anything I would say would be guess work at best at the moment honestly. Take that for what you will.

the entire game is guesswork
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 24 2015 23:21 GMT
#464
On February 25 2015 08:20 _Tormented_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 08:19 yamato77 wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:19 _Tormented_ wrote:
On February 25 2015 08:16 yamato77 wrote:
tormented, how about you post some updated reads?


Anything I would say would be guess work at best at the moment honestly. Take that for what you will.

the entire game is guesswork


I would like to know why artanis is dead set on me and then jumps down your throat when you seem to waver.

That's fairly perceptive. What does it make you think of Artanis?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 24 2015 23:38 GMT
#483
wave, where are you at in terms of reads?

your one thing was damdred but you've seemingly dropped that
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 00:29 GMT
#507
So artanis, what exactly do you think of me?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 00:38 GMT
#510
On February 25 2015 09:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 09:29 yamato77 wrote:
So artanis, what exactly do you think of me?

Leaning mafia, but I think the case on Tormented is better.

Reading Cell right now I notice WoS bashing meta. I chuckled.

loooooooool
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 00:50 GMT
#513
I was lol'ing at artanis' read
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 02:45 GMT
#526
ugh
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 02:45 GMT
#527
##unvote

##vote: kelsiersc
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 03:44 GMT
#553
On February 25 2015 12:13 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 07:33 yamato77 wrote:
I think ksc might be mafia.
I remember him being obstinate as town but not altogether unwilling to participate. He was much more forthcoming in the game I played with him.

I assume this is why the
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 11:45 yamato77 wrote:
##unvote
##vote: kelsiersc

am i missing something?

I generally don't care for repeating myself.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 03:51 GMT
#556
It's not cryptic.

What do you want me to say? All he's doing is acting like it's too difficult for him to contribute anything meaningful.

His case is on sicklucker, for god's sake. He hyped it up as "mindblowing" but it's really just a giant pile of "this guy is easy to make look bad".
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 03:56 GMT
#559
On February 25 2015 12:53 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 06:30 sicklucker wrote:
Dandred you dont find it weird how his opening is saying hes found 4 mafia to see whos listening? Then when its you who asks he thinks your mafia? It was literally a thing he did to see who was town. How can he reach the conclusion your mafia. Especially when your the easiest town read in the game atm.

I don't follow this logic at all. As far as I can tell KSC just wanted to see who would react, not that a reaction was alignment indicative?
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 06:38 sicklucker wrote:
On February 25 2015 06:31 Eden1892 wrote:
I think HTS replaced out because she's mafia, now to go read the thread for people who probably aren't mafia due to that

Its acualy a good read. I have gotten hts to replaceout of a previous game because I tunneled her eden knows this so thats probably where he got his read from. She really does not like being under pressure as either alignment. She kind of falls apart as mafia.
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 06:43 sicklucker wrote:
Like when I was her mafia partner she was so fucking pissed at holyflare for tunneling her read that obs qt. She cracked

Just cause someone replaces doesn't mean they are mafia. Regardless of previous games.
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 06:15 sicklucker wrote:
And ksc is scummy for wanting to lynch two towns. (One that didnt do anything..) And two newbs
Just cause someone wants to lynch you and someone you think is green doesn't make them scum?

Does SL always play like this?

He's a noob. At least he has thoughts and questions about the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 04:10 GMT
#564
The direction of this game thus far is somewhat frustrating.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 07:52 GMT
#589
you made a towncase and called me mafia for it

thanks bud.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 08:24 GMT
#591
Here I'll show you the towncase:

having 3-4 townreads and a couple of scumreads who are viable d1 lynches, per his filter


he's been one of the more active and involved posters in the thread


I'm not even sure I have as many reads as he does right now
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 08:25 GMT
#592
That's solid townplay if I've ever seen it.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 17:56 GMT
#760
##unvote

Hmm
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 18:15 GMT
#774
I like damdred's posts about Snarfs. Dude has been seriously fishy this whole game.

For one, I'm pretty sure Node is town. For two, the way he's sort of just landed on Kels makes me highly suspicious. If someone has to bait you into voting them, it looks bad.

Kelsier looks a lot better now than when I initially voted him. Snarfs looks worse. Artanis looks better, even if he's ununnecessarily fixated on me. Tormented is at least trying, to an extent.

Right now I kinda want to lynch Snarfs. Ever since his first big post, I've had him down as solidly scummy but I've sat on it and waited. He never really got better.

##Vote: Snarfs
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 18:26 GMT
#786
On February 26 2015 03:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 03:15 yamato77 wrote:
I like damdred's posts about Snarfs. Dude has been seriously fishy this whole game.

For one, I'm pretty sure Node is town. For two, the way he's sort of just landed on Kels makes me highly suspicious. If someone has to bait you into voting them, it looks bad.

Kelsier looks a lot better now than when I initially voted him. Snarfs looks worse. Artanis looks better, even if he's ununnecessarily fixated on me. Tormented is at least trying, to an extent.

Right now I kinda want to lynch Snarfs. Ever since his first big post, I've had him down as solidly scummy but I've sat on it and waited. He never really got better.

##Vote: Snarfs

I might be cool with this. At the very least I like the post.

Who else is scummy yamato? A bunch of your reads are lining up with mine atm

SL is a question mark.

Eden isn't the brightest tool in the shed but at least active. Idk. The case on me was so laughably bad it's hard to judge objectively.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 25 2015 19:31 GMT
#813
Kels what do you think of snarfs?
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 568
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18833
Calm 3596
Mini 441
Mind 79
910 65
soO 38
Trap 31
Aegong 24
Dota 2
Gorgc6061
canceldota58
Counter-Strike
fl0m6410
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3361
Other Games
FrodaN775
Beastyqt537
Liquid`Hasu299
Khaldor232
Livibee200
C9.Mang0160
IndyStarCraft 89
ZombieGrub85
QueenE64
MindelVK14
BRAT_OK 13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2570
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1733
Other Games
• imaqtpie861
• Shiphtur733
• Scarra306
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.