• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:57
CEST 13:57
KST 20:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8173 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 06:31 GMT
#1472
How am I so unreadable? You're like the only person who thinks so. Maybe HtS too since she called my town game scummy, but whatever
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 06:31 GMT
#1473
To SL, my bad
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 06:36 GMT
#1480
How many people are scum reading yamato I remember him coming up a lot.
Also why was snarfs the other wagon?

Why was you vote on a separate person, SL? Did you think both wagons were town but no one listened?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 20:11 GMT
#1533
On February 28 2015 00:47 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 16:59 Snarfs wrote:
Keep pushing them Tronak. 2 town losses at this point is about 75% of games according to those stats from the beginning so don't feel discouraged.

What do you think of the shining at this point?


About TheShining after jumping 10mins in his filter:

-He arrives terribly late because he forgot his tablet at work. 2 questions for TheShining:
1) Shining can't you play from another technology at your house?
2) Why didn't you play from work as you have recently made?

-A pretty big proportion of his posts are useless for the game. I am refering to:
1) those related his presentation.
2) his apologies for coming back late into the game, the comunication of his progress of pages readed and comments on closed cases like Prob's case on Damdred all over in the midle of last 2 hours of EOD without adding a single usefull thing.
3) other spamm like: I am playing this other mafia game (I dont care at all what else you playing or how it goes) or I'm playing League of Legends.
4) his emotional posts with KSC (Iit happened the same to me, however this is my first game, is his 4th).

-Then he puts this post comes in:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 12:46 The Shining wrote:
On February 27 2015 12:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
The shining can I get a list post out of you by chance? I don't need reasons yet, though I may ask for specific reasons afterward.

If you're unsure, a 'list post' is where you show your reads on everyone in the game. Either by grouping them into categories (town/town lean/null/scum lean/scum) or by listing each player and your read on them individually.


Probulous - town lean
Artanis - scummy
SL - null(I have a post addressing this)
Tronak - null
Yamato - suspicious, leaning scum
Tormented - town lean
Shining - town
Eden - null
Snarfs - town
HTS/Kelsier - had HTS as suspicious, Kels play has me back towards town lean
Node/Fecal - was scum, back to null


Which brings me the following:
1) A scum read for lazyness on Fecalfeast. Fecalfeast we still waiting you do you homework and publish your own analysis of the previous 70 pages before you replaced, meanwhile your posts are useless.

2) About my reading on Shining for his list: clearly scummy.
-He enters the wagon on Artanis lynch (mafia could do this at this time of D2 even if Artanis is mafia as I believe so far)
-Reads town on Prob/Tormented/Kelsier/Scarf.
-Nulls on Eden, SL and me (why?) havent we given enough information to actually town or scum us?

Conclusion: right now I would be happy lyching him as part of scum team.

/thank Snarfs for asking me my opinion in this pearl (I would have skipped him many more hours). What do you think on him?

Responding to the bolded only: lolololololololololol
You really think I'm gonna read 70 pages and analyze them all? I'll read filters when i have time and give reads when asked. I'm phone atm but will be home later.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 21:05 GMT
#1539
On February 28 2015 05:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2015 05:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 28 2015 00:47 Tronak wrote:
On February 27 2015 16:59 Snarfs wrote:
Keep pushing them Tronak. 2 town losses at this point is about 75% of games according to those stats from the beginning so don't feel discouraged.

What do you think of the shining at this point?


About TheShining after jumping 10mins in his filter:

-He arrives terribly late because he forgot his tablet at work. 2 questions for TheShining:
1) Shining can't you play from another technology at your house?
2) Why didn't you play from work as you have recently made?

-A pretty big proportion of his posts are useless for the game. I am refering to:
1) those related his presentation.
2) his apologies for coming back late into the game, the comunication of his progress of pages readed and comments on closed cases like Prob's case on Damdred all over in the midle of last 2 hours of EOD without adding a single usefull thing.
3) other spamm like: I am playing this other mafia game (I dont care at all what else you playing or how it goes) or I'm playing League of Legends.
4) his emotional posts with KSC (Iit happened the same to me, however this is my first game, is his 4th).

-Then he puts this post comes in:
On February 27 2015 12:46 The Shining wrote:
On February 27 2015 12:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
The shining can I get a list post out of you by chance? I don't need reasons yet, though I may ask for specific reasons afterward.

If you're unsure, a 'list post' is where you show your reads on everyone in the game. Either by grouping them into categories (town/town lean/null/scum lean/scum) or by listing each player and your read on them individually.


Probulous - town lean
Artanis - scummy
SL - null(I have a post addressing this)
Tronak - null
Yamato - suspicious, leaning scum
Tormented - town lean
Shining - town
Eden - null
Snarfs - town
HTS/Kelsier - had HTS as suspicious, Kels play has me back towards town lean
Node/Fecal - was scum, back to null


Which brings me the following:
1) A scum read for lazyness on Fecalfeast. Fecalfeast we still waiting you do you homework and publish your own analysis of the previous 70 pages before you replaced, meanwhile your posts are useless.

2) About my reading on Shining for his list: clearly scummy.
-He enters the wagon on Artanis lynch (mafia could do this at this time of D2 even if Artanis is mafia as I believe so far)
-Reads town on Prob/Tormented/Kelsier/Scarf.
-Nulls on Eden, SL and me (why?) havent we given enough information to actually town or scum us?

Conclusion: right now I would be happy lyching him as part of scum team.

/thank Snarfs for asking me my opinion in this pearl (I would have skipped him many more hours). What do you think on him?

Responding to the bolded only: lolololololololololol
You really think I'm gonna read 70 pages and analyze them all? I'll read filters when i have time and give reads when asked. I'm phone atm but will be home later.

Why in God's name did you replace in with no intention of catching up?? Ugh

UGH, my way of playing is disgusting!

I've read the first 70 pages from an outsider point of view. I am NOT going to go back and write a book report on 70 pages of thread. I'm going to go through filters and form read from that.

I did not replace in with no intention of catching up. I replaced in with my own method of making reads this late in a game and don't have to do whatever little homework project gets thrown at me.

I've just finished my errands for today and will continue to make reads at my own pace.

Ugh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 21:19 GMT
#1541
On February 28 2015 06:10 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2015 06:02 sicklucker wrote:
You dont think yamatoes mafia my wife?

i missed when this happened

and nah idk man. seemed townie d1? like i said i think there's a good chance i'm wrong about one of kels/yam/prob, so i'll figure that out on d4 or so if i'm around

You're telling me off for not wanting to read but you're not planning to reconsider anything until D4?

ok
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 21:22 GMT
#1543
On February 27 2015 16:51 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 15:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm not scum though. Is node new to the game? He was more active and elaborate than most new townies, how can you think he did that as scum?


Hi, nice meeting you.

Your statement is completly false, prove it if you can.

Now, as repacement, I expect you to do your homework. Read the ton of of pages and give us your conclusions before (or after) AFKing into another game.

Going through your filter I saw this post I had missed before. I don't understand what you want me to prove here.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 21:23 GMT
#1544
On February 28 2015 06:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh hai. Planned session is discontinued. Normally Capoeira gives me energy, but today it was actually exhausting. Would recommend the sport though, it feels pretty great. However, I'll tell you the plan for tomorrow.

Everyone votes for me and that doesn't change unless I become a universal townread. We treat me as green and start bouncing reads back and forth on the rest of all the players. We don't discuss whether we lynch me or not unless EVERYONE thinks I'm town. If I'm mafia, it's all wifom but no harm done. If I'm town, you'll have a lot of good reads from someone who is now confirmed town. Sound good?

What do you think of tronak?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 21:26 GMT
#1547
On February 28 2015 06:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2015 06:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 28 2015 06:10 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 28 2015 06:02 sicklucker wrote:
You dont think yamatoes mafia my wife?

i missed when this happened

and nah idk man. seemed townie d1? like i said i think there's a good chance i'm wrong about one of kels/yam/prob, so i'll figure that out on d4 or so if i'm around

You're telling me off for not wanting to read but you're not planning to reconsider anything until D4?

ok

no dummy, I'm lynching Artanis and then you first

At least 50% of those people are town. You should reconsider your reads.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 21:29 GMT
#1548
On February 28 2015 06:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2015 06:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 28 2015 06:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh hai. Planned session is discontinued. Normally Capoeira gives me energy, but today it was actually exhausting. Would recommend the sport though, it feels pretty great. However, I'll tell you the plan for tomorrow.

Everyone votes for me and that doesn't change unless I become a universal townread. We treat me as green and start bouncing reads back and forth on the rest of all the players. We don't discuss whether we lynch me or not unless EVERYONE thinks I'm town. If I'm mafia, it's all wifom but no harm done. If I'm town, you'll have a lot of good reads from someone who is now confirmed town. Sound good?

What do you think of tronak?

Seems genuinely paranoid, probably town.

OK, I was also suspecting the shining but have since started to waffle on that. What's your opinion on him?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 21:47 GMT
#1550
OK, you like yamato as town, I like snarfs as town and I know I am town. What makes you think tormented is scummy? I will dive his filter now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 27 2015 22:08 GMT
#1552
SL who do you think is scum?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 28 2015 02:00 GMT
#1570
On February 28 2015 09:48 KelsierSC wrote:
Nodes slot was mafia

Ff is useless and will continue to be.

Lynch him and move on.

What crawled up your ass this game?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 28 2015 03:09 GMT
#1575
On February 28 2015 12:02 sicklucker wrote:
I hate to defend ff (like ever) But his slot did not look that mafia to me and he has made a huge effort for ff

I'm working on my OP for my game I'm hosting but I am now dead in [Active game] so once I finish my OP I will go back to filter diving
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 28 2015 04:44 GMT
#1576
On February 28 2015 09:47 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2015 06:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 27 2015 16:51 Tronak wrote:
On February 27 2015 15:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm not scum though. Is node new to the game? He was more active and elaborate than most new townies, how can you think he did that as scum?


Hi, nice meeting you.

Your statement is completly false, prove it if you can.

Now, as repacement, I expect you to do your homework. Read the ton of of pages and give us your conclusions before (or after) AFKing into another game.

Going through your filter I saw this post I had missed before. I don't understand what you want me to prove here.


"Is node new to the game? He was more active and elaborate than most new townies"

This is what I want you to prove.

Moreover since you are not willing to read the thread and catch up... (scummy) Now since you havent write the name Artanis in any of your posts so far. Whats your analysis and which are your reads after jumping in Artanis filter? I would appreciate if you could look it in deep and give your veteran thoughts. If you gonna tell me you havent jumped in Artanis yet after having 4-5 votes on him I am gonna tell you again that you are being extremly lazyscum.

I am currently diving artanis like you asked. I am flattered you call me a vet but honestly, I'm a shitter.

I don't see how I can prove that node seemed more elaborate and active (before he disappeared of course) than most new players. To me he looked like someone who was wrong and lost all motivation to play when he started to be scumread. Regardless, this is a pointless discussion. I am town regardless of what my predecessor did or said.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 28 2015 04:50 GMT
#1577
On February 26 2015 08:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:13 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:08 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:01 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:37 Snarfs wrote:
On February 26 2015 07:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Sigh...that post does seem rather towny. I do agree with your opinion of artanis, but I believe someone posted that he usually does tunnel someone they think is scum. So the fact that he provided very little else to the entire D1 could possibly be explained with that.

I just really dislike that I need to go back and read to figure out who he thinks is scum. If he was tunneling I'm pretty sure I'd know off the top of my head. I think it was yamato?

Okay, I've made up my mind. You're scum.

There's no way you're reading the thread if you don't know who I've been going after all game long.

I was saying you aren't tunneling and that you switched off of tormented onto yamato. Feels like a pretty weak tunnel on Tormented if that's what it was. That is what I'm saying.

You said you needed to go back and read to figure out who is scum. It doesn't matter if you call it tunneling or whatever. I can quote the amount of times I've asked for opinions on Tormented and how many times I referred back to the case. There's no way you didn't know I was suspecting him if you were reading the thread.

I knew damn well you were suspecting him. I meant who you had your vote on. Who you currently thought was scum by who you actually had your vote on.

I can also quote how many times I've said I didn't like Yamato if that helps. Generally people know these things of their main scumspects.

But why yamato? It just doesn't make sensssssse if you really thought Tormented was scum.

Because he basically dropped his case as soon as I wanted to lynch Tormented on the sole basis that I was voting for him.

Speaking of Yamato, I've just gone through his last two pages of filter and he seems to be prodding in a lot of places right now. Feeling better about him.

Artanis if you're around can you show me what specifically made you change your read on yamato? You were pretty adamant about calling yamato scummy for the first 4/5 pages of your filter and then this post comes out of left field.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 28 2015 04:59 GMT
#1579
On February 28 2015 13:57 Eden1892 wrote:
Has Artanis done anything since I voted for him?

No?

ok we lynch him lol

He sorta did what BH did in the last titanic when he was about to die.

Except BH didn't afk afterward.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 28 2015 18:31 GMT
#1602
On February 28 2015 16:35 Tronak wrote:
Awake and willing to read many things before EOD from:
-Artanis (how did saturday started in the Netherlands, good to practice Capoira? or you willing to help us on this game?)
-Fecalfeast (still waiting your analysis on Artanys' filter, kk thanks)
-TheShining (my eyes are not on you now, I'll be happy to talk with you further though)

Now I also expect more debate from:
-Yamato (plz )

Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 00:00 yamato77 wrote:
I told you guys

eden/snarfs +1


Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 00:01 yamato77 wrote:
I'm going to NAIL THESE GUYS when I get home from the bar

and then when I get NKd you sheep me in my memory and lynch the fuck out of them


Did this ever happened? I mean Yamato, your inputs been very few lately. Ok you wanna lynch SL for slacking on keeping silence about blue roles. I cant read scum, but would you plz. help us resolve other cases somehow?

-KSC: I understand your reasonings = FF = useless lets lynch him and move on. They seem kinda too "easy" to me though, keep it up please.

Been a while since I used this video


##vote artanis[xP]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 28 2015 18:40 GMT
#1606
On March 01 2015 03:33 Tronak wrote:
##unvote

##vote Fecalfeast

So to you I am the most likely scum because I haven't dome what you told me to do?

Nice
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 28 2015 18:40 GMT
#1607
done*
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko418
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5202
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 3m
OSC
10h 18m
Replay Cast
11h 3m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.