• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8965 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 07:03 GMT
#2145
I voted Shining because I realized onegu was town like I thought the slot was all game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 07:49 GMT
#2147
On March 09 2015 16:42 Tronak wrote:
And doesnt Shining seem town too? why would he jump 2nd in Probolous wagon when we lynched him if he wasnt?

He doesn't seem as town, no.

He also thinks you're the mafia.

Sooo?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 09:26 GMT
#2149
He was, I called him/prob the last two mafia, and then he followed me on the wagon.

So yeah, no townie points there.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 10:05 GMT
#2152
right now, I think this is something approximating my thoughts on the game:

tronak
fecal
sick
shining

but really, my only good townread is you, tronak

FF I thought was town because of node, but I could have been wrong.

SL is a fucking question mark. I still think his softing blue was worth lynching him over but it's a bit late for that sort of thing now

Shining I have thought was mafia since I made those reads, but honestly there is a certain amount of doubt that comes with this sort of thing. I wish we could have lynched him yesterday instead of Onegu but I wasn't early enough with the switch

we still have a role in the game. I suppose if that person gets to lylo it's a good claim to get it to 50/50 odds but it's probably not worth claiming before
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 10:16 GMT
#2154
I'm better at reading people than most players
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 20:49 GMT
#2164
perhaps it's a good idea to just go with this

##Vote The Shining
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 21:47 GMT
#2167
potentially lynching the modkill as it is anyway

hopefully it's just over
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 21:49 GMT
#2169
ee han timing
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 22:14 GMT
#2173
kinda have to lynch him

if he's town though this game will be hard
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2015 22:32 GMT
#2177
thread stays open, we talk about the game and such

sometimes people get banned
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2015 00:07 GMT
#2196
97 6tw3uyegblkgfn
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2015 03:39 GMT
#2202
GAME IS HARD BOYS
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2015 04:26 GMT
#2204
On March 10 2015 13:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
did you ever answer me yamato?

what did you ask?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2015 04:34 GMT
#2206
because I realized I was right about kels and onegu didn't look like defeated scum
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2015 04:34 GMT
#2207
does it honestly even matter?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2015 04:54 GMT
#2211
I didn't really care for that play tbh
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2015 07:36 GMT
#2224
On March 10 2015 16:26 sicklucker wrote:
Tronaks super long case on a mislynch has him like pretty lock town. I dont think a first time mafia would ever make a case so long. First time mafias are nervous as hell you remember my first mafia game ff? If hes this good as mafia in his first game hes gonna be a star and ill accept the loss

FF - I tricked him hes town. Like mafias not gonna lose a potential mislynch. ( I know he only wavered for a second but he wavered)

The mafia is yamato ill bring more tomorrow its late.

...

...
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2015 08:04 GMT
#2232
On March 10 2015 16:47 sicklucker wrote:
Like day 1 I tried to take a bullet sooooooooooo hard. Eden townread me for it ( he only thought I could be scum after I said I was not the cop)

Do you know what the job of a veteran is? its to get shot. I never get nked so my only option is to seem like a role. I softed like 200 times

you don't fucking claim veteran at night

skdjfgjkhsdfbghkjhaes;dorhlwuihjfseduirhoiHqhPWThjkl:aDSFKJHSDFGJHKDSFGJLSDFGJKJSDFGASDFGJFASDFUYAWEP[ORLKEWRJGHDSMFNGBXC.,VMNASDJKFHGLASDJFG
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2015 08:25 GMT
#2234
lylo with 4 is mylo

MYLO

AS IN WE CAN NO LYNCH FOR MORE TIME

wtf
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 11 2015 01:17 GMT
#2243
The correct play is no lynch but I kind of believe FF has to be mafia here if SL is the vet.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0160
Khaldor150
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.