• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:30
CEST 22:30
KST 05:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12878 users

Office Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 05:48 GMT
#1995
So which is it Snickers? Am I confirmed town or am I the godfather? You keep changing up what you're saying. I don't get it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 06:30 GMT
#2015
LS said he wasn't going to AFK this last day. I specifically mentioned how important his input would be.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 06:46 GMT
#2016
Look guys I'm going to be brutally honest. I'm never voting for anyone but Snickers today. And I'm willing to die trying to get him lynched. If you want to lynch me, be my guest. I trust you to figure it out without me. But I really think Snickers is the last mafia. The evidence is too great against him.

You're my town. And I love you town. You're my boo, town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 06:47 GMT
#2017
Also pretty sure but I don't think 10% of posts is really my speed as mafia these days. Especially in a PM game. Just sayin. Super town VE.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 06:50 GMT
#2019
On March 01 2015 15:48 Snickers wrote:
I am hard claiming godfather so lynch me plz.

It's already being done. Chill bro.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 06:52 GMT
#2021
On March 01 2015 15:50 Snickers wrote:
Hardclaiming godfather lynch me plz.

Also, told ya!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 16:40 GMT
#2025
On March 01 2015 20:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
OK whatever snickers is dead.

Ve can you tell me why I'm scum if I did the same stuff as snickers? Can you also tell me why I decide to attack you rather than just take a chill pill like sl and lynch snickers?.

I don't understand - you're using Snickers' innocence as proof of YOUR OWN innocence, but Snickers hasn't even flipped yet.

Maybe I lynch you instead of Snickers this day.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 19:26 GMT
#2046
On March 02 2015 04:20 Snickers wrote:
I love how much ve hates me. haha

No hate. Just think ur maf. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 19:27 GMT
#2048
I looked at the logs, and I didn't really notice anything off about the interaction between Koshi/Oats. It looked pretty standard and explains why he was townreading Oats I guess.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 19:29 GMT
#2051
I have no rational history with Oats. Most of my interactions with Oats have been him just flipping out and calling me mafia. But admittedly, I think that leans more town than mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 20:58 GMT
#2054
On March 02 2015 04:54 LightningStrike wrote:
I think it's possible that VE is Mafia I rechecked Koshi's filter and he said lynch VE and he said Snickers is 100% town and same with Oats. We lynching VE afterall and if I wrong just bitch at me post game even if my check on him turned up green everyone will turn up green for me now.
##Vote: VisceraEyes

Fair enough. Just consider everything tomorrow. As it's the Godfather alive, you may be left alive to make the choice depending on how right or wrong you are.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 20:59 GMT
#2056
On March 02 2015 05:58 sicklucker wrote:
I think that is a mistake

This one is correct.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 21:00 GMT
#2058
On March 02 2015 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 04:54 LightningStrike wrote:
I think it's possible that VE is Mafia I rechecked Koshi's filter and he said lynch VE and he said Snickers is 100% town and same with Oats. We lynching VE afterall and if I wrong just bitch at me post game even if my check on him turned up green everyone will turn up green for me now.
##Vote: VisceraEyes

Fair enough. Just consider everything tomorrow. As it's the Godfather alive, you may be left alive to make the choice depending on how right or wrong you are.

Especially given that you were just swayed in the final hours onto a townie. You probably will be left alive. I hope you're not making this choice expecting to be killed in the night.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 21:22 GMT
#2060
Snickers claimed GF in the thread. Plz don't do this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 21:25 GMT
#2061
Well now is a really bad time to bring it up, but everyone who ISN'T voting with the confirmed town is just asking to lose the game. He's the only one you can trust, and while he may be wrong, it's statistically better if you vote with him.

I'm not going to vote for myself or anything. And I'm town. But everyone should be voting with the confirmed town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 21:28 GMT
#2063
I could just let you lynch me. Is that what you'd rather Snickers? Honestly....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 21:30 GMT
#2064
On March 02 2015 06:27 Snickers wrote:
sigh. Back to loving confirmed towns.

Now you are just trying to make yourself look townie by acting like a matyr.

Didnt you say it looked bad when I was doing that?

Like I never ever said it was bad when you do that. I stated that that's what you were doing, if you think that's what I was saying that's your opinion. I was just mentioning that as an observation.

I really am town, and if you really are town then this tunnel is literally doing nothing. I promise if you ask me to I'll leave the thread and just let you lynch me. But if you want to win the game, as town, then I advise against it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2015 23:18 GMT
#2077
lol
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2015 02:24 GMT
#2197
GG
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 216
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 116
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1650
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5254
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1902
fl0m1383
olofmeister758
B2W.Neo720
RotterdaM476
crisheroes331
IndyStarCraft 249
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV186
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 30m
Replay Cast
2h 30m
OSC
15h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.