• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:34
CEST 02:34
KST 09:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9924 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan...

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 10 2015 12:55 GMT
#6
Let's do this.
/in
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 11 2015 12:48 GMT
#21
On February 11 2015 12:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
every titanic game turns into a shitshow cant ruin the tradition


How so? This is my first one. And is this the game where we're forced to vote in MSPaint?

Just realised the 5am deadline though...well it is insanity for me, but this player list will make it worth it <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-11 14:38:12
February 11 2015 14:37 GMT
#31
This is a normal game right? I don't see the problem with third-party players in a large normal.

If it's a 13 player game, then I understand having observed Metal Mini...

Unless you lot hate third-party players in general...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-11 15:57:45
February 11 2015 15:51 GMT
#32
On February 11 2015 23:03 rsoultin wrote:
<3s the deadline
I can go to work and still actually be around for EoD! lol


Guess it's our (the euros') turn to struggle with EoD now, at least those of us who work days anyhow. I don't know how some of them managed with a 5-6am EoD in Imperial, deary me.

I think my preliminary plan is to AFK vote (just to get a vote in so I don't get modkilled) to the best of my knowledge, before I go to bed, and then set an alarm for 4am and then try and catch up, but if that gets me scumread or lynched for "jumps in logic" or if I get scumread for keeping my vote somewhere before AFKing and the wagons shift afterwards, isolating my vote, then I guess there's probably nothing I can do.

I definitely feel for you the last two games not being able to post, and it was irregardless of alignment. The difference in your posting was clearly visible for you on weekends, not just quantity but honestly quality too. Hard not to be rushed when you can only spare a 30m lunch break to play off your phone.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-11 17:11:08
February 11 2015 17:02 GMT
#35
On February 12 2015 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2015 23:37 Half the Sky wrote:
This is a normal game right? I don't see the problem with third-party players in a large normal.

If it's a 13 player game, then I understand having observed Metal Mini...

Unless you lot hate third-party players in general...

Third partys suck in general. Then there is the awful deadline. Then there is the not rnged role distribution. Good. I wanted to take a break anyways.


Watch me wind up with the SK role...that would probably be the worst with the most difficult wincon hehe.

As for deadline, times are shite for someone somewhere. The Asians/Aussies have this problem nearly every game, so I am curious for myself if I can adjust well to this type of deadline. If I can't then I'll know going forward. On the flip side, you had Artanis who wrecked Imperial with a 6am deadline so...

At least on the upside, I can get my morning workouts out of the way after EoD and before I head to work. *happy dance*
So let's see what happens...

EDIT: Yeh, I fail at reading the OP.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 11 2015 22:01 GMT
#44
On February 12 2015 06:11 Blazinghand wrote:
/in

not clear if there is room. if there is, i'm in.


Huzzah! Looking forward to our first game together...

Watch him RNG his votes on scummers
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 13 2015 05:47 GMT
#93
On February 13 2015 14:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Town Puppy is Eden


100%
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 05:49:34
February 13 2015 05:49 GMT
#94
On February 13 2015 07:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
2 games at once fight me


*fights you*

Well 2 at once is too much for me, I did that and learnt the hard way.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 13 2015 17:44 GMT
#98
Listened to some of your music, Sentinel. Very cool, especially the Nightlust music. How long have you been playing/songwriting?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 21:44:14
February 13 2015 21:43 GMT
#107
On February 14 2015 06:10 IAmRobik wrote:
i just meant in general...all nights are gonna be at midnight? yuck


5am EoD for me...would you like to magically switch places Robik?

...

Didn't think so
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 04:49 GMT
#140
Good morning everyone!

I never thought I'd see the day I'd wake up this early (it's 4:50am now...) for a mafia game.

Getting some coffee, looking forward to the start! Huzzah! <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-14 04:57:37
February 14 2015 04:55 GMT
#144
On February 14 2015 13:50 IAmRobik wrote:
that's commitment...would be unfortunate if you roll mafia


Independent of these games, I'm a fairly early riser...although a 4am wakeup time is going to test me a bit once we're actually underway here, regardless of alignment.

If it proves too much for me, I just won't sign up for games with such EoDs going forward. But this should be a fun game with the players here, even with the SK...and there are other Euros in the lineup so I figure it's worth a shot.

Edit: Also in the same boat as you on V-Day, I have to be out most of the afternoon/evening here so need to get in some playtime here as early as I can
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 04:56 GMT
#145
Robik/Slam, what time it is over there for you lot? Not sure whether you're east/west/central...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:02 GMT
#150
Think we're about to get underway here. Let's do this!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:07 GMT
#154
First.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:08 GMT
#157
Huzzah! Let's kill some scum!

And btw I'm a miller...so if I get checked for red, you know why.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:10 GMT
#163
LOL Ritoky.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:10 GMT
#167
On February 14 2015 14:09 IAmRobik wrote:
I went to random.org and his name popped up as mafia


Are you going to RNG your vote too, Robik?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:14 GMT
#171
On February 14 2015 14:11 IAmRobik wrote:
I already RNG'd. BH is mafia.. FUCKING LYNCH HIM


Voting thread not up if you are voting him...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:15 GMT
#172
Sorry to hear that LS.

What do you think of Robik so far btw?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft474
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft474
SpeCial 92
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 151
Noble 85
Hyuk 54
NaDa 50
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm139
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Counter-Strike
taco 64
minikerr29
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox482
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4241
Khaldor574
Other Games
summit1g7857
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
shahzam647
JimRising 471
C9.Mang0316
KnowMe164
ViBE70
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King57
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• Hupsaiya 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21228
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 26m
Online Event
10h 26m
FEL
15h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.