• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9037 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 219 Next
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 17 2015 00:57 GMT
#1921
mafia is everybody i forgot about the 1st time

lynch out of prplhz, breshke, vayne, breshke, fecalfeast
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 00:58 GMT
#1922
Breshke so mafia we lynch him twice lol
Zerg for Life
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 17 2015 00:58 GMT
#1923
On February 17 2015 09:57 Town Puppy wrote:
mafia is everybody i forgot about the 1st time

lynch out of prplhz, breshke, vayne, breshke, fecalfeast


Did you mean to have someone in there other than Breshke twice?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 00:59 GMT
#1924
But yes prpl is a good lynch.
Zerg for Life
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 17 2015 01:01 GMT
#1925
On February 17 2015 09:51 rsoultin wrote:
Does anyone have a good read on slam? I correctly townread him the last couple games I was playing with him, but I'm having trouble this time.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/475749-the-void-mafia?user=Koshi&view=all

On January 21 2015 07:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 07:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 21 2015 07:41 Koshi wrote:
On January 21 2015 07:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 21 2015 07:37 Koshi wrote:
On January 21 2015 07:37 liancourt wrote:
On January 21 2015 07:21 Koshi wrote:
##vote: Alakaslam

Looks like he is hot and bothered.


tell me it's a joke

It isn't

I know, tell me what for now we ffite

I know you are a dangerous one this game Alakaslam. More dangerous than normally.

then let us fite

for how am I so annoyed?

1) You are making yourself readable.
2) You trow around your opinion even if it isn't fully formed yet.
3) You actually care that I voted you and trow pressure on me for it.

This makes you dangerous. Because I don't see overflowing townieness in your filter. Just a "I will probably not lynch this guy" level of usefulness. Which is odd coming from the Chupazi.


On January 21 2015 19:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 19:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I went back and read Slam and I didn't see anything scummy.

I don't really know what the case is.

I saw someone saying he is "hot and frazzled" and then VA's case.


hot and bothered. I say these things to catch some attention.

"I don't see anything scummy" is a good defense of somebody with a 6-7 page filter after 24 hours. But 3? And is he bleeding town? I don't see it.


Let's not let the Chupazi do w.e he pleases. Because he is afraid to die this game. And when the Chupazi is afraid to die, he is scum.

At least. That's how it used to be.


Chupazi reading goes like this:
1) Does he makes himself readable. If No, ignore the Chupazi. If yes, go to step 2.
2) Does his filter make him confirmed town because it is filled with happy eagerness. If yes, ignore the Chupazi. If No, go to step 3.
3) Does the Chupazi want to die when pressured to advance town forward. If yes, ignore the Chupazi. If No, FUCKING CONSIDER THE CHUPAZI TO BE SCUM.


So I consider the Chupazi to be scum. The Chupazi got thread sentiment going in his favor. It's odd. But maybe he is town. Who knows. Just don't tell me he can't be lynched D1 because you are wrong.


Rasputin, looked like Koshi was going for a tone read/level of discomfort here. That could be a way of doing it, but clearly he was wrong in Void.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 01:02 GMT
#1926
Koshi was wrong?

I wont hear of it, burn the heretic
Zerg for Life
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 01:03 GMT
#1927
Eh, prplhz's vote on you looked a lot like a pressure vote there, KSC. I didn't like several of his posts early on, but it seemed to get better later.

Lol, I'm sure I'm the one TP left out of his scumlist xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 01:05 GMT
#1928
On February 17 2015 10:03 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, prplhz's vote on you looked a lot like a pressure vote there, KSC. I didn't like several of his posts early on, but it seemed to get better later.

Lol, I'm sure I'm the one TP left out of his scumlist xP


How did it get better ?
Zerg for Life
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 01:05 GMT
#1929
On February 17 2015 10:03 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, prplhz's vote on you looked a lot like a pressure vote there, KSC. I didn't like several of his posts early on, but it seemed to get better later.

Lol, I'm sure I'm the one TP left out of his scumlist xP


EBWOP:
Until whatever the hell he was doing with BH, anyway -_- Yeah I'd lynch him lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 17 2015 01:05 GMT
#1930
Going back to VA, I was hoping he'd do something useful after D1, especially after the flip, which is what I would expect from him given his play in Void. The issue is that he said that BH was likely mafia and he disputed the dual JKs which pretty much flies in the face of town consensus, nor has he given any good reason for it nor his thoughts on Superbia who did the research.

On February 17 2015 03:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
i still think BH is mafia, not buying the 2 JKs


On February 17 2015 04:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
i see no reason to think that anything was mod confirmed

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 17 2015 01:06 GMT
#1931
On February 17 2015 10:02 KelsierSC wrote:
Koshi was wrong?

I wont hear of it, burn the heretic


Heretic, as in Koshi or Slam?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 01:06 GMT
#1932
Going out to dinner with my Mom and when I come back I give my thoughts and why I took offense to that post by KSC about a barrel of autism.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 01:06 GMT
#1933
You, bad mouthing koshi. He is never wrong!
Zerg for Life
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 17 2015 01:07 GMT
#1934
no breshke is in there twice
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 01:07 GMT
#1935
On February 17 2015 10:05 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 10:03 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, prplhz's vote on you looked a lot like a pressure vote there, KSC. I didn't like several of his posts early on, but it seemed to get better later.

Lol, I'm sure I'm the one TP left out of his scumlist xP


How did it get better ?


I liked his exchanges with you and Palmar, actually ^^ They stand out in his filter as a huge cut above the rest of his posting, when it comes to thinking critically and forming reads.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 01:07 GMT
#1936
On February 17 2015 10:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Going out to dinner with my Mom and when I come back I give my thoughts and why I took offense to that post by KSC about a barrel of autism.


Seems like a productive conversation
Zerg for Life
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 01:09 GMT
#1937
I'm just not going to comment on Breshke because I want him lynched solely for screaming to lynch me at EoD lol >< I was questioning him earlier for his lack of scumreads. Apparently he decided I was the appropriate target.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 17 2015 01:11 GMT
#1938
On February 17 2015 10:07 Town Puppy wrote:
no breshke is in there twice


So I take it then he's in the "lynch it with fire" category for you?

(As I said before, he's also in my lynchables list as well.)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 01:12 GMT
#1939
On February 17 2015 10:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 10:05 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 10:03 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, prplhz's vote on you looked a lot like a pressure vote there, KSC. I didn't like several of his posts early on, but it seemed to get better later.

Lol, I'm sure I'm the one TP left out of his scumlist xP


How did it get better ?


I liked his exchanges with you and Palmar, actually ^^ They stand out in his filter as a huge cut above the rest of his posting, when it comes to thinking critically and forming reads.


His main read I that I'm mafia for reasons other people already gave.

Aside from that I see nothing good.
Zerg for Life
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 01:13 GMT
#1940
So, HtS...not to beat a dead horse, but you were saying you were scumreading BH before all the JK stuff at EoD. Was that still just for the fact that his VA scumread was obviously fabricated, or was there anything else?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1097
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47720
Shuttle 8924
FanTaSy 1606
Hyuk 651
Horang2 480
BeSt 394
Pusan 250
EffOrt 227
Last 165
Soma 136
[ Show more ]
Zeus 121
Mind 108
hero 77
Hyun 72
Killer 65
ggaemo 63
Snow 56
Sexy 46
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 31
Aegong 29
Bale 26
NaDa 18
JYJ 18
zelot 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Rock 8
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1654
Gorgc1463
Dendi1037
XcaliburYe319
Counter-Strike
fl0m2692
x6flipin282
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Khaldor414
Other Games
gofns39424
B2W.Neo1013
byalli553
Beastyqt382
Mlord194
Hui .177
Livibee174
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2561
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
Replay Cast
9h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.