• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12017 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:14 GMT
#1990
On February 17 2015 11:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 09:17 ritoky wrote:
slam, what's the bunker's status after the second wifom carpet bombing by rayn?

Rayn bombed with Clinton's anti-Iraq squad.

This is nothing to the CHUPAZITRON 40000


Ok for ritokys benefit does that make him town or scum?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:20 GMT
#1991
On February 17 2015 11:14 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 11:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:17 ritoky wrote:
slam, what's the bunker's status after the second wifom carpet bombing by rayn?

Rayn bombed with Clinton's anti-Iraq squad.

This is nothing to the CHUPAZITRON 40000


Ok for ritokys benefit does that make him town or scum?

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:21 GMT
#1992
On February 17 2015 11:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 11:14 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 11:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:17 ritoky wrote:
slam, what's the bunker's status after the second wifom carpet bombing by rayn?

Rayn bombed with Clinton's anti-Iraq squad.

This is nothing to the CHUPAZITRON 40000


Ok for ritokys benefit does that make him town or scum?


Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:25 GMT
#1994
On February 17 2015 11:14 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 11:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:17 ritoky wrote:
slam, what's the bunker's status after the second wifom carpet bombing by rayn?

Rayn bombed with Clinton's anti-Iraq squad.

This is nothing to the CHUPAZITRON 40000


Ok for ritokys benefit does that make him town or scum?

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:27 GMT
#1996
Slam please answer
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:32 GMT
#1997
Slam is mafia
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:40 GMT
#1999
On February 17 2015 11:34 prplhz wrote:
@KelsierSC on the odd chance that you're actually town you need to take a step back and reconsider your read on me instead of just going "prplhz is scum" every single time I post. Seriously, even if I was scum I wouldn't be scummy in every single post. It's pretty obvious that you're tunneling me. If you're mafia then keep going though.

Also this thread went to pieces. I can explain my Blazinghand vote though, it's pretty simple. Blazinghand did a horrible claim under hardly any pressure and I though that was scummy for a second then I realized that scum would rarely do that in face of 2-3 votes 10 hours before deadline. Scum are usually way more hesitant and he'd have the backing of his team to count on as well so no reason to panic like that. Took me a moment to realize thus vote into unvote.

I'm having a hard time piecing this game together. I really thought the claim made Blazinghand town but the way he's acting now doesn't look town at all. Look at how he's saying that "nothing is confirmed" and "you can't know about Superbia" when Superbia pretty much just modconfirmed two townies. It's not that he isn't right, it's that he's pushing uncertainty in the thread. Why, when it's like 99% probable that Superbia is town, does Blazinghand want us to remember the 1% chance that he isn't? Also Blazinghand has a high opinion of himself and he wants people to do what he says. Right now he's been up for lynch but everybody stopped wanting to lynch him, he's looking townier than every, what does he use this for? He's not pushing anything other than uncertainty, why isn't he pushing VayneAuthority or whoever else he thinks is scum?

It's really hard to make a scum team right now, too little fits well and the liancourt lynch didn't really give me anything. Not a bad lynch but I just hadn't really paid much attention to him and he turned out to be not only a townie but a god damn fake claiming townie.

Anyway, defensive roles on townies and offensive roles on scum. We don't need any heroes just play safe.




I'm not really tunneling on you. You have done scummy things so I'm calling you scum.

Why did you just disappear.

Why did you decide to vote breshke.

Why have you done nothing today?

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:41 GMT
#2000
Why did you decide to drop me because I was doing things, when the reason you scum read me wasn't based on my activity.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:49 GMT
#2002
I don't actually think palmar has autism btw.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:54 GMT
#2004
On February 17 2015 11:49 prplhz wrote:
You really are. Every time I post you make a post saying "this is scummy". That's tunneling because (and it appears that you agree) not everything I do is scummy.

I had real life. Seriously, why do you think I disappeared and what did you think I'd answer to that question? It's stupid shit like that question that makes it's obvious that you're tunneling, just using whatever reason you can to yell at me.

Short non-committal filter. Someone mentioned the poking in to talk about rules which I agree is scummy. He seems more at ease talking about setup stuff that reads. Also, no one would vote you and as Alakaslam and Blazinghand had pointed out, we were in a bad condition with no one really gaining traction for a lynch. You're also completely right I went with it partially also to see if it would "stick", if anything would come of it. I'm really not set in stone when I vote for someone, it's a very dynamic process for me.

I haven't had much time today until now, trying to catch up on the thread.


You haven't posted all day so how can I respond to your posts and call it scummy?

Ive made several clear points against you which you can respond to , or you can continue to twist my argument into something it isn't.

I dont think you mentioned breshke at all before you voted him. You didn't have any reads of note. Also just throwing votes and accusations around to see what sticks is scum orientated.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 02:59 GMT
#2009
On February 17 2015 11:54 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 11:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Why did you decide to drop me because I was doing things, when the reason you scum read me wasn't based on my activity.

Things like these, jesus christ.

First of all, I never said I dropped you entirely, I said I'd give you some pause because you were actually playing.

Anyway, if I think you're scummy because of your entrance into the thread, does that mean I can never stop thinking that because you can never change your entrance? No, your entrance can be scummy and you can be town which would then show later. Your entrance was scummy, I still think that. I think that your sheer bullheaded activity makes other people better lynches for now.

Do you mean to say that because I think something you do is scummy, I can never think something you do is townie? Because that's complete nonsense.

I also did complain about your activity anyway.


Kelsier is fine.

I asked this question because your logic made no sense to me and I wanted you to clarify. You didn't until now.
Some players use metrics that dont make sense, I understand that and perhaps you are just one of those players
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 03:01 GMT
#2012
On February 17 2015 11:57 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 08:37 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 06:25 prplhz wrote:
okay the thread exploded

[...]
Its been two hours since his thread exploded post but still.no insight.
He has to.be scum


Like this. I haven't been around for a while so I'm obviously not up to date on the thread. I make a comment on how the thread fucking exploded and gained like 50 pages. Then you complain that I'm not instantly up to date and posting and how it has to make me scum. That's completely ridiculous.


That isn't my entire case against you.

Fine lets see what you have consider yourself detunneled or whatever and give your reads etc.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 03:08 GMT
#2016
Also pro I gave you two hours I believe before I mentioned your this thread exploded post.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 03:10 GMT
#2017
But carry on
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 03:23 GMT
#2025
On February 17 2015 12:15 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 12:10 KelsierSC wrote:
But carry on

Hold your breath, I'm going to bed.


Alright, I think if you did have rl stuff i cant scum read you for that. Plus your reasons for the vote unvote seem towny.
I agree my entry wasn't the best but you know busy day, I don't agree talking about rayn with palmar was scummy. But I dint want to rehash that. Its in my filter.
I think your early play was very traffic coppy with random questions which I think is a mafia trait but I haven't played with you before so ...
I like the you that returned to the thread and maybe we can be friends later. You're not town but no longer my top scum.

I'd lynch . Ls,ritoky and slam first

I will look at breshke and ff tomorrow but sleep now.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 17 2015 08:06 GMT
#2097
Oh I'm dead. GL gl
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 11:29 GMT
#4129
Ez game get rekt mafia.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 25 2015 12:33 GMT
#4198
Well I was right on prplhz d1.

Think rsoul was the best scum player that game.

Dunno about town. Ff played pretty well i think
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 10:54 GMT
#4360
I think I was the GOAT this game
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2015 10:55 GMT
#4361
Warn/ban rspultin or ls is pretty stupid. They know not to do it again so we can move on.

Zerg for Life
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1265
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1265
ByuN 490
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 163
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps381
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3838
Liquid`Hasu522
MindelVK8
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2006
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo774
olofmeister741
Khaldor438
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes180
Mew2King72
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
angryscii 14
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach53
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV573
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur675
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2m
BSL Open Qualifier
2m
OSC
4h 2m
Replay Cast
4h 2m
OSC
17h 2m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.