• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:19
CEST 03:19
KST 10:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8156 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 00:01 GMT
#1831
On February 17 2015 08:58 Palmar wrote:
Okay, I wanted to be less lazy and do some more tonight, but this is what you get. I mostly want this posted because i'll be super mad at myself if I don't post this and then get shot.

rayn I don't know now. Basically yesterday when I wrote the case on him, part of the case was also to gauge his reaction to it. I sort of thought to myself "if he responds with straight up omgus, he's mafia" and "if he actually recognizes that what I'm saying is true and valid, and just argues why it doesn't apply, he might not be mafia". The fact that he just left the thread made me more sure he's mafia, and he came back today and just pulled an OMGUS. Then he went and posted _exactly_ what I would have expected him to post as town.

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 04:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On the other hand i have no idea why Kelsier decided to step up on me. Like everything you say in your case is "correct" except that it's not because it's ME we are talking about here. Kelsier definitely doesn't know me good enough to know because apparently you don't either.

On top of that you should probably read his filter. It's really bad.


See the bolded. Now I'm not sure. Maybe he's town? If he keeps lynching townies and keeps not having any influence on the lynch, kill him, but I don't think we lynch him tomorrow.

ritoky is mafia. Lynch with fire. Besides being completely uninvested and most of his very short filter being chupazi jokes with slam, he actually did suspect rsoultin at some point for what seemed to be reasons he actually believed, then later he posted both a list post with various players that didn't even include rsoultin and a mafia team that didn't either. It's like he forgot she exists which is strange as he in theory already had a read on her. I know all this because it took me well into the night to realize he was even playing so I read his filter. That's how boring his posts were.

Town Puppy and Blazinghand are probably town. Someone pointed out that it fits the flavor for there to be two people and there is literally no reason for mafia to fakeclaim that on day 1 (if one of them is 4real mafia just shuts the fuck up and shoots the other in the night). I haven't really read their posts though.

IAmRobik probably town, I've gotten more confident reading him lately and somehow his posts in the last few games have been less awful than before. I liked how he acted regarding the HTS claim and I really like his read on me and calling me top town (pro-tip mafia, just call me top town for free townreads).

rsoultin is probably town too. I think her interaction with BH early regarding the RNG lynch was pretty much okay. Also despite getting the idea behind my case on rayn completely wrong, I still think she showed an actual interest in it. Her general vibe is also just sort of bubbly/happy which makes her less likely to be mafia.

LightningStrike is a wizard.

KelsierSC could be mafia. Looks especially worse if rayn turns out to be actually town because that defense was basically unnecessary. And I guess the main thing isn't really the defense, it's the fact that he could easily not have argued with me about the rayn thing and instead really tried to push his own thing. He seemed fine with getting caught up in that despite having just posted his own case.

Alakaslam: who knows

I thought prplhz was town yesterday. He made the point about me not reading OPs but didn't seem to really jump to conclusions over it. Howerver I sorta feel like he's disappeared and not been much of a factor in the game since then but still. I actually used to pride myself on being basically a prplhz whisperer because I'd always know his alignment. So maybe I'm just shit.

Superbia is a hard read atm. I kinda liked his initial vote on rayn because it basically was a bit of a "I don't care" move, and he definitely doesn't have that kinda flash as mafia from what I have seen. Soooo town maybe slightly?

Fecalfeast gave me the attention I crave so much. very slight townread.

Half the Sky
Breshke
VayneAuthority

No idea, can't remember anything they've posted. (especially for HTS that might be scummy, because I always tend to figure her out as town quite early, I even wrote about how it's a pretty unique skill of hers).

Rayn should know. I am surprised he does not fite me harder, he did a little and then the curse of Hijole came on him.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 02:10 GMT
#1985
On February 17 2015 09:07 Palmar wrote:
Slam who is the towniest townie in town?

Palmar , with Blazinghand and the puppy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 02:12 GMT
#1987
On February 17 2015 09:17 ritoky wrote:
slam, what's the bunker's status after the second wifom carpet bombing by rayn?

Rayn bombed with Clinton's anti-Iraq squad.

This is nothing to the CHUPAZITRON 40000
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 04:49 GMT
#2033
On February 17 2015 09:56 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 09:53 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:52 ritoky wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:51 rsoultin wrote:
Does anyone have a good read on slam? I correctly townread him the last couple games I was playing with him, but I'm having trouble this time.


I do, he is town.


Can you explain that read at all? A playful vibe or something? lol


once you understand the eye of the chupazi it is abundantly clear.

[image loading]

This is so true I have considered getting another smurf
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:00 GMT
#2039
On February 17 2015 10:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah it must be a language barrier thing. She's from UK..

Hold up see

Play Worms Armageddon.

"Clancy turned a strange yellow color colour"

Why does it say that?

Americans already kicked British ass 250 years ago, they don't give a shit

But worms is a French game

They b right next door to the English, who are not wusses

They know if they don't see the different Englishes, they gonna get a whuppin'
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:03 GMT
#2044
On February 17 2015 11:21 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 11:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 11:14 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 17 2015 11:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 17 2015 09:17 ritoky wrote:
slam, what's the bunker's status after the second wifom carpet bombing by rayn?

Rayn bombed with Clinton's anti-Iraq squad.

This is nothing to the CHUPAZITRON 40000


Ok for ritokys benefit does that make him town or scum?



Vague question is vague, son of Hijole!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:05 GMT
#2046
On February 17 2015 11:32 KelsierSC wrote:
Slam is working out of his home state

Hello, captain obvious I knew that already.

You cannot state falsehood or I won't quote it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:07 GMT
#2049
Welcome to 100 pages of fish, damdred
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:08 GMT
#2050
Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:08 GMT
#2051
Wtf deadline

How long ago
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:12 GMT
#2055
On February 17 2015 14:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 14:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Wtf deadline

How long ago

We're on the same page as the day post, man. Really?

I use phone Sson

Can't see too good
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:13 GMT
#2057
On February 17 2015 14:10 Damdred wrote:
I'm laying down. But I'll come back with my thoughts on who I've read so far

Welcome to 100 pages of fish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:15 GMT
#2058
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:21 GMT
#2059
Ooooooooohhhhh...........

I got the hard one?!?!??!?

Y
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 05:30 GMT
#2060
Hey.

Here.

If you want to find scum, find out who reads slam really well.

Then, lynch them.

They know.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:13 GMT
#2062
On February 17 2015 15:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 14:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay my last post before going to bed: The SK prob was scum reading KSC and thought he was Mafia so he killed him hoping to kill Mafia but instead KSC was town. Going to bed for reals now.

Thanks for clearing that up sk

Who reads me good FF?

WHo knows my ways?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:14 GMT
#2063
Indeed I suspect this Ritoky, so also this Blazinghand.

I am obvious enough, lie not!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:22 GMT
#2064
[image loading]

In my bitterness I went and found Blazinghand
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:47 GMT
#2065
Baaaaaaaaah!!

VA. If even you who dislikes my foolishness should ask, I swear I willl answer you straight. As best as I can. I will srs answer what you think, jus so someone will react to me!

Plz?

This game has been dry when I came with mirages while I was away!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 06:51 GMT
#2067
On February 17 2015 15:50 ritoky wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

liancourt (8) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke, Superbia, rsoultin
Blazinghand (5) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, KelsierSC, prplhz
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1) - Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet
rsoultin (1) - Town Puppy

for myself for later and others if they want it.

also checking in on something from a past game real quick.

You are here! Man, y u say NOTHING
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8885
JimRising 684
PiGStarcraft454
ViBE151
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King89
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1279
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 41m
INu's Battles
10h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
Replay Cast
21h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.