• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8770 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:15 GMT
#1667
lol i menat to say it actually is true.
well it will be even funnier in case i really get shot. ^_^

I kinda don't care because i've been sad and laughing at the same time for all today.

anyways robert who is scum?
at least let's not talk about nonsense.

You should shoot me then lynch Palmar because he is mafia. Also kill FecalFeast with fire. I dunno about Kelsier. He came to thread on Saturday asking "who wants to talk". I wanted, he apparently didn't because he dropped a read -- which i found out to be bad -- on Vayne, and then just left. What's the point of asking "who wants to talk" if you don't want to talk with anyone? Just go look at my filter, starts fro mthe post where i said "i am" (on p2 in my filter). Also see his last big post? He talks abotu some people being scum (with nothing but vote analysis lol). Then some people magically disappear from his scumlist ONE LINE BELOW! And then some other guys appear there? MAgic? I call magic!!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:18 GMT
#1671
On February 17 2015 04:15 Palmar wrote:
btw there's like a 100% confirmation in the thread that I am not mafia. I'm not sure if I should talk about it though.

Then why do you make a BS case?
I never drop my SCUMREADS. I do, however, drop my TOWNREADS if the person does something scummy.
Because one scummy enough thing makes one scum, but mafia does townie things all the time.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:19 GMT
#1672
wow Palmar you are trying to be old me. Not gonna participate sorry.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:28 GMT
#1677
On February 17 2015 04:24 Palmar wrote:
But no, you have played like a million games with me. You know the whole "Palmar doesn't read OP" thing is partly a joke. Something you glance upon every time you browse down to the filter list is absolutely something I might notice or remember at some point. (the colors of the factions in this game are out of order, it's noticable... yes I have slight OCD).

The fact you tried to use that to change your mind on me basically you were looking for an excuse to do so.

But you literally looked like you weren't reading the OP and prplhz had a good point on it imo.
Can i also say your case is BS because that's not how i behave? Because it really isn't, and as you put it -- you have plaed a ton of games with me and you should know it.

I don't care if YOU think my reasons are shit, i literally don't. I don't think they are.
I read your filter and i couldn't see anything that "should make me think you are 100% town" because there wasn't nothing. All there was was a case on me that i found out to be BS and you arguing about it and not doing anything productive on D1 after that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:29 GMT
#1678
On February 17 2015 04:27 IAmRobik wrote:
Rayn, do you think I should smiley read someone in the thread (i think it's LS)? I don't think he's ever seen the smiley read, so I think it would be a genuine read.

I dunno you're like 50% on me so i don't really trust that either way.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:31 GMT
#1680
On the other hand i have no idea why Kelsier decided to step up on me. Like everything you say in your case is "correct" except that it's not because it's ME we are talking about here. Kelsier definitely doesn't know me good enough to know because apparently you don't either.

On top of that you should probably read his filter. It's really bad.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:33 GMT
#1682
meh i don't fucking know. Maybe Palmar is town. He seems like he is really believing in his case.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:35 GMT
#1684
[...]
So the mafia, lie within LS,Riotky,Breshke,Rsoul and FF.

I think rsol is town. I am pretty sure ritoky is mafia.

I am undecided on the others but I sort of feel that LS is mafia. He gave some really shit tier read on Robik like. Robik is mad he must be town. Which is like really stupid as I'm sure Robik is a good enough player to shout at someone when he is mafia.

TLDR

Scum is somewhere in VA,prplhz,LS,ritoky,Breshke,FF

I think the most likely team at this point is VA,prplhz,LS,ritoky.





SERIOUSLY ROBERT? THIS IS GOOD!?!?!?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:40 GMT
#1687
meh.. i should have just quoted the whole post.
But the reason why the post is scummy as fuck is:
- there is no explanation why mafia did what Kelsier suggests
- there is no explanation why the people he considers town or mafia from the "pool" are town or mafia
- the superbia read is the only real and reasonable read in that post and ofc it fucking makes sense because it's the only read one can ever make in this situation


Like, there is some stuff that happened, which leads to something, but without any explanation on "WHY"!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:40 GMT
#1689
On February 17 2015 04:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 04:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read your filter and i couldn't see anything that "should make me think you are 100% town" because there wasn't nothing.

Actually, that's your first mistake. Because there is something lacking from my filter that needs to be there if I'm supposed to be mafia.

I suggest you start reading all possible combination of words in the English language and compare it to the selection of word combinations I have used in my filter and see if you figure it out.

get to work.

I don't care about you now, i don't even think you are mafia any more, i just think you are wrong.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:41 GMT
#1690
On February 17 2015 04:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey

I am not reading

What do folks recommend I say?

Follow the almighty Blazinghand and role claim immediately!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:42 GMT
#1692
Hey FecalFeast why did i bus my whole team on D1?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:44 GMT
#1695
On February 17 2015 04:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 04:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 17 2015 04:36 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2015 04:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read your filter and i couldn't see anything that "should make me think you are 100% town" because there wasn't nothing.

Actually, that's your first mistake. Because there is something lacking from my filter that needs to be there if I'm supposed to be mafia.

I suggest you start reading all possible combination of words in the English language and compare it to the selection of word combinations I have used in my filter and see if you figure it out.

get to work.

I don't care about you now, i don't even think you are mafia any more, i just think you are wrong.

I like how you're not even sure about your own alignment

I am sorry english is not my mother tongue and i don't proofread my posts and write as much things as possible in the shortest time possible.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:44 GMT
#1697
On February 17 2015 04:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh you want me to die rayn? That's not very nice...

answer question.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:44 GMT
#1699
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:45 GMT
#1700
On February 17 2015 04:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 04:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey FecalFeast why did i bus my whole team on D1?

You're a madman. A MADMAN I SAY

a real reason. you were literally suggesting i did so.
so explain please.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:45 GMT
#1701
let's murder Blazinghand.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:45 GMT
#1702
Then Kelsier.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:49 GMT
#1704
On February 17 2015 04:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
But for real, you're assuming I'm thinking of team combinations D1. I'm terrible, trash as marv said. I'd rather be sure of my scumreads before I even bother with team combos. Maybe I'm wrong about all but you and you aren't bussing at all..

Next question

If i go through all of your games and see you even once thinking of anything like that as town in any game can we lynch you?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 16 2015 19:50 GMT
#1705
oh yeah also lynch HtS.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 80
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King133
Other Games
summit1g7779
Coldzera 740
JimRising 636
hungrybox582
WinterStarcraft329
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota291
League of Legends
• Lourlo864
• Rush820
• Stunt284
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 11m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.