• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11980 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 02:07 GMT
#1246
On February 16 2015 11:06 Town Puppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:04 liancourt wrote:
tp's the goon so it'd be pointless jking him. Why would the RB/jan/GF CC, that is absurd


Do you actually believe what you're saying? I'm contemplating posting my role PM and blacklisting you forever. You are intolerably bad.

Don't post your role pm.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 02:42 GMT
#1284
Ugh I getting chills about TP now :|
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:03 GMT
#1304
Ya Robik is town because how mad he is :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:07 GMT
#1308
Who you think is Mafia Eden aka TP or BH Superbia?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:13 GMT
#1313
On February 16 2015 12:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Who you think is Mafia Eden aka TP or BH Superbia?


I skimmed the thread to find out what has happened. I'm still catching up with actual reading.

I had a scum-lean on puppy before, so that will have to suffice as an answer for the moment. Why are you asking this question?

Because BH and TP both claimed Jail Keeper that's why. First BH then TP CCed him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:17 GMT
#1317
On February 16 2015 12:14 Superbia wrote:
I realize they both claimed JK. That doesn't answer my question.

Well because those two are the ones up for lynch today that's why I had asked my question.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:21 GMT
#1324
On February 16 2015 12:18 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:14 Superbia wrote:
I realize they both claimed JK. That doesn't answer my question.

Well because those two are the ones up for lynch today that's why I had asked my question.


Why the fuck does it matter to you?

Because we got two blue claims already and I wanted other people opinions on the situation.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:47 GMT
#1358
On February 16 2015 12:21 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:21 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:18 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:14 Superbia wrote:
I realize they both claimed JK. That doesn't answer my question.

Well because those two are the ones up for lynch today that's why I had asked my question.


Why the fuck does it matter to you?

Because we got two blue claims already and I wanted other people opinions on the situation.


You are leaning scum on me. How does this progress your read?

Because I still mostly undecided like my instinct tells me to lynch BH since he was the one who got CCed. I also kind of not like TP.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:48 GMT
#1363
But I still got a slight meta scum read on you it just people were calling you town instead other than Breshke and Rayn who agreed with me.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:49 GMT
#1364
On February 16 2015 12:48 LightningStrike wrote:
But I still got a slight meta scum read on you it just people were calling you town instead other than Breshke and Rayn who agreed with me.

That was at Superbia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:51 GMT
#1369
Also
##Unvote
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:51 GMT
#1370
On February 16 2015 12:50 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:48 LightningStrike wrote:
But I still got a slight meta scum read on you it just people were calling you town instead other than Breshke and Rayn who agreed with me.


I dislike Rayn and I kind of dislike Breshke atm. Trenderino?

They think you're Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:55 GMT
#1377
Also I did double check Superbia's thing about Percy Percy and I can confirm what he said about them being a pair is true. So we got 2 blues claimed Day 1 hopefully they roleblock Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 03:57 GMT
#1381
Okay so I relooked at BH's thing about Lian it does seem suspicious on him knowing if both BH and TP(Eden) is town and I think it's better than what I got on Superbia for now. I also going to bed now and will check the flip in the morning and give my thoughts on the flip!
##Vote: liancourt
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 04:00 GMT
#1386
Answering this question before going to bed. Breshke I know you didn't call him Mafia for Meta reason I said you read him as Mafia and I still think he is possible Mafia but looks a tiny bit better. It will most likely be clear after the flip.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 13:04 GMT
#1631
Just woke up and KSC the time I had played with Robik when he got mad was when he was town so it just meta read on that part. Also rolf at lian being a Miller I guess is it possible to have multiple Millers?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 14:00 GMT
#1634
On February 16 2015 22:44 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 22:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up and KSC the time I had played with Robik when he got mad was when he was town so it just meta read on that part. Also rolf at lian being a Miller I guess is it possible to have multiple Millers?


Catching up, though I'm going to be stuck in meetings at work mostly all day. Skimming through, looks like I'm going to be also doing some filter diving as well given how EoD went.

LS apparently in this game there is, like I said before 17-person games could def have more, 13 prob only just one. Of course now that Lian's flipped now I know there's definitely two.

Fair enough I seen a shit ton of millers in Carol and that was a large game so it makes sense I guess.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 14:16 GMT
#1637
On February 16 2015 23:09 KelsierSC wrote:
LS I'm just going through your filter and I was hoping you could clarify some things for me.

Essentially you are pretty happy to jump onto the BH vote quite early on, as indicated I believe this is what the mafia would do. You make a few comments like this

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 07:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Oka I'm back and Eden is being a puppy this game hmmmm. He calling Superbia Town by the fact his filter length is larger than his time in Imperial but I still think Superbia is Mafia from my earlier explanations of why I think Superbia is Mafia.


So you are disagreeing with Eden on a read here.
Yes because I had played with Superbia before and so had you in Campus when we were both town and he was Mafia.
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game


Then you ask rsoultin, who I believe you had as town, for their opinion on Eden. I don't know if you followed up on this.
I was just asking her opinion on Eden because she had played with Eden before and so did I but I had played with him 1 more game than her and I don't think I did follow up much on it because of the stuff going on esp with fighting with my parents which was dumb of me to do T_T
My impression is you are unsure of Eden and have a slight scum lean on him. Perhaps I am incorrect.
I felt he was slight town but playing a different play style and thought he could be a role because of this.
However around the counter claim this is your post

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Eden counterclaiming BH's claim I think BH might be Mafia now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


Why are you so sure that Eden is the real JK at this point?
Because Mafia wouldn't CC at all like Eden did in my mind due to the fact it was still several hours before deadline when it happened.
Also I don't really see you calling BH mafia at any point before this so you seem rather unconcerned by this eden claim.
Well it just my limited experience with how people counterclaim but didn't help you counter claimed my Cop claim in Campus and got me lynched

Answered your questions in bold to make it easier.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 14:19 GMT
#1638
On February 16 2015 23:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay so I relooked at BH's thing about Lian it does seem suspicious on him knowing if both BH and TP(Eden) is town and I think it's better than what I got on Superbia for now. I also going to bed now and will check the flip in the morning and give my thoughts on the flip!
##Vote: liancourt


I also think this is quite a late justification to just sheep onto another townie. You don't really have any push to lynch someone you just kind of go along with the vote that gets a town lynched.

I also took a look at wikpedia on the Show was based on and found it possible that we could have 2 JK's due to Percy Percy being two people in that show. Also idk what's with lian knowing who is town or not but after I went to bed seeing the stuff he fake claimed Cop into Miller so there is a chance both HTS and lian being Millers having played Carol of the Bells with you where we had a ton of millers that game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 16 2015 14:27 GMT
#1641
On February 16 2015 23:24 KelsierSC wrote:
Can you tell me what made you think that Eden was a role then? Also if you had a feeling he was town why did you decide to ask rsoultin about him?

As for the second point I just felt you sheeped the wagon that got a townie lynched without any real input of your own. Who were you scum reading at that point?


Because Eden play was much different than he was Mafia or VT so I thought he would be a role if he was town. I always ask people their opinions on people.

I was reading Slam possible Mafia and maybe Superbia on meta but not much after that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
FEL
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.