• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12013 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 21:15 GMT
#1096
[image loading]
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 21:25 GMT
#1098
I can't promise I will be gentle
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 22:03 GMT
#1114
luckily this day's lynch is settled so I can go to sleep. No shenanigans please and just lynch BH, he has conceded at this point.

I think Ritoky is mafia aswell, he got caught out by trying to throw scum on hts for voting on BH, his reason was super contrived like "hts just wants to get off rayn" despite there being no evidence of this.
Now BH is mafia it is pretty clear hts had a good vote and rit was trying to make the lynch appear scummy.

I still think prplhz is mafia.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 22:30 GMT
#1136
If you weren't under any pressure then why did you claim?
There was a lot of pressure on you as far as I'm aware.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 22:33 GMT
#1139
Yeh I read the thread , I was there I think there was a lot of pressure on you.

If it isn't a super useful time to claim then I'm confused why you do it? Doesn't matter because you are mafia
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 22:40 GMT
#1146
On February 16 2015 07:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 07:33 KelsierSC wrote:
Yeh I read the thread , I was there I think there was a lot of pressure on you.

If it isn't a super useful time to claim then I'm confused why you do it? Doesn't matter because you are mafia


I always do it as town, that's my meta, that should be good enough for your low level confusion. I see you're STILL avoiding committing to lynching TP if I flip JK. why is that, KSC? Is it because TP is your scumbuddy and you don't want to commit to it yet? Is it because you know I'll flip JK? What are you so afraid of?


Obviously tp gets lynched if your town. But you are not town so it is irrelevant.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 10:50 GMT
#1619
Hello everyone,

I'm here catching up with the thread, will post my thoughts soon.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 11:24 GMT
#1620
Alright so here is my initial interpretation of the EOD.

Safe to say the 2 JK world is unfortunately real.

When BH claimed and TP then counter claimed it was easy for scum to just park a vote on BH and give a reason like, "you seemed the scummiest" or something. So looking at the votes around that time.

On February 16 2015 12:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Blazinghand leads with 10 votes. Next is Town Puppy with 2 votes, and then raynpelikoneet with 2 votes.

Superbia has still not voted yet.


BH (10) - Half the Sky, ritoky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, Town Puppy, rsoultin, LightningStrike, KelsierSC, prplhz, Breshke
Town Puppy (2) - IAmRobik, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (2) - Palmar, Fecalfeast
liancourt (1) - Blazinghand
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet


Then the revelation of the two jailkeeps is announced and the following switch overs occur.

On February 16 2015 13:22 Onegu wrote:
Votecount




Blazinghand (6) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, rsoultin, KelsierSC, prplhz
liancourt (6) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1)- Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet
LightningStrike (1) - Superbia
Rsoultin (1) - Town Puppy


Blazinghand is set to be lynched. Voting ends in







On February 16 2015 13:30 Onegu wrote:
Votecount



liancourt (8) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke, Superbia, rsoultin
Blazinghand (5) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, KelsierSC, prplhz
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1)- Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet
Rsoultin (1) - Town Puppy


liancourt is set to be lynched. Voting ends in







For the people that remained on BH, I had no idea of this two jailkeeper world, I had posted previous case on why I thought BH was scummy and I was fairly certain he was the scum and I felt good leaving my vote there and heading off to bed.
I think HTS is town aswell, liancourt is obviously town.

That just leaves VA, I don't know where he was EOD but obviously with the votes between TP and BH he felt pretty comfortable just leaving his vote there and was probably hoping to sit quietly and wait for BH to get lynched. When the vote switched to liancourt there was nothing he needed to do.

I have no idea what prplhz was doing yesterday, he did a weird vote/unvote on Blazing hand and then left a vote on Breshke I think, then again he is european so he probably went to sleep IRL. I think his d1 was pretty terrible and he could be another scum.


When I look at the overall play around the claims, cc, and then new wagon on liancourt. Well he is a good enough player to fool me but I think Robik looks pretty clear town to me. A lot of it regards his tone and his lead onto liancourt which was a towny perspective . But what I really liked was that he had a scum read on BH, then when TP counter claimed Robik said something like "if only it wasn't you cc'ing him because you have been scummy aswell" that was like really fucking town. If robik is mafia he could just be like, fucking yeh CC boys lets get BH. That was pretty town to me.

I also think Superbia bringing up the two JK with his google search and getting town in the right direction was pretty towny aswell.

So for me I need to look at a few people more closely to determine their play. The remaining mafia are people who had their vote on BH before it was revealed there were two JK. Then not actually trying to lead a lynch somewhere else until the liancourt wagon was firmly established.

So the mafia, lie within LS,Riotky,Breshke,Rsoul and FF.

I think rsol is town. I am pretty sure ritoky is mafia.

I am undecided on the others but I sort of feel that LS is mafia. He gave some really shit tier read on Robik like. Robik is mad he must be town. Which is like really stupid as I'm sure Robik is a good enough player to shout at someone when he is mafia.

TLDR

Scum is somewhere in VA,prplhz,LS,ritoky,Breshke,FF

I think the most likely team at this point is VA,prplhz,LS,ritoky.



Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 11:27 GMT
#1621
prplhz when you get to this point I really want to know what the fuck you were doing before you just left the thread.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 11:43 GMT
#1622
if anyone else is in the thread please give thoughts on my analysis
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 12:32 GMT
#1624
On February 16 2015 21:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Pardon my stupidness but where is it said there are JK's in this game?


...in the OP

and when TP and BH both claimed it.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 12:55 GMT
#1629
On February 16 2015 21:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 20:43 KelsierSC wrote:
if anyone else is in the thread please give thoughts on my analysis

Your stuff on me is gold. I hate that you're making big block posts though. It's difficult to read


well apparently games were getting ridiculously long and people got demotivated to read it all so I am trying to condense my points.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 14:09 GMT
#1635
LS I'm just going through your filter and I was hoping you could clarify some things for me.

Essentially you are pretty happy to jump onto the BH vote quite early on, as indicated I believe this is what the mafia would do. You make a few comments like this

On February 15 2015 07:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Oka I'm back and Eden is being a puppy this game hmmmm. He calling Superbia Town by the fact his filter length is larger than his time in Imperial but I still think Superbia is Mafia from my earlier explanations of why I think Superbia is Mafia.


So you are disagreeing with Eden on a read here.

On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game


Then you ask rsoultin, who I believe you had as town, for their opinion on Eden. I don't know if you followed up on this.

My impression is you are unsure of Eden and have a slight scum lean on him. Perhaps I am incorrect.

However around the counter claim this is your post

On February 16 2015 05:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Eden counterclaiming BH's claim I think BH might be Mafia now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


Why are you so sure that Eden is the real JK at this point?

Also I don't really see you calling BH mafia at any point before this so you seem rather unconcerned by this eden claim.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 14:12 GMT
#1636
On February 16 2015 12:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay so I relooked at BH's thing about Lian it does seem suspicious on him knowing if both BH and TP(Eden) is town and I think it's better than what I got on Superbia for now. I also going to bed now and will check the flip in the morning and give my thoughts on the flip!
##Vote: liancourt


I also think this is quite a late justification to just sheep onto another townie. You don't really have any push to lynch someone you just kind of go along with the vote that gets a town lynched.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 14:24 GMT
#1639
Can you tell me what made you think that Eden was a role then? Also if you had a feeling he was town why did you decide to ask rsoultin about him?

As for the second point I just felt you sheeped the wagon that got a townie lynched without any real input of your own. Who were you scum reading at that point?

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 14:26 GMT
#1640
I'm not sure how the campus game helps your point because in that scenario a VT counter claimed a power role. (which was fucking stupid I admit) so why couldn't you believe that eden could be VT. Or Perhaps he could have been a mafia goon going for a 1-1.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 14:29 GMT
#1643
On February 16 2015 23:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 23:24 KelsierSC wrote:
Can you tell me what made you think that Eden was a role then? Also if you had a feeling he was town why did you decide to ask rsoultin about him?

As for the second point I just felt you sheeped the wagon that got a townie lynched without any real input of your own. Who were you scum reading at that point?


Because Eden play was much different than he was Mafia or VT so I thought he would be a role if he was town. I always ask people their opinions on people.

I was reading Slam possible Mafia and maybe Superbia on meta but not much after that.


ok but what made you think he was town then.
Can you give me some quotes on who's opinion you asked for this game.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 14:34 GMT
#1644
On February 16 2015 23:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 23:26 KelsierSC wrote:
I'm not sure how the campus game helps your point because in that scenario a VT counter claimed a power role. (which was fucking stupid I admit) so why couldn't you believe that eden could be VT. Or Perhaps he could have been a mafia goon going for a 1-1.

Why would mafia go for a 1 for 1 when it's favors town rolf. Also when Eden is VT he acts like a nut ball


was he not acting like a nutball this game?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 14:34 GMT
#1645
I have to afk for a couple of hours,

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2015 16:30 GMT
#1649
alright i'm back, LS looking through your list of questions seems kind of disjointed to me. I'm not sure why you would ask someone an opinion about someone you read as town.

Like you ask people about rsoultin, and then you townread rsoultin so you asked her about eden, but you were townreading him already, then you like palmars case but then you ask rsoultin about palmar. At the end you don't really seem to have developed anything useful and you just like ask your town reads about other town reads.

You also don't develop a single strong scum read it seems to me and just kind of sheep along the town vote. I think your mafia.

Zerg for Life
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1265
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1265
ByuN 490
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 163
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps381
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3838
Liquid`Hasu522
MindelVK8
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2006
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo774
olofmeister741
Khaldor438
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes180
Mew2King72
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
angryscii 14
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach53
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV573
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur675
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
OSC
4h 1m
Replay Cast
4h 1m
OSC
17h 1m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.