• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:09
CEST 01:09
KST 08:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13035 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 15:58 GMT
#871
On February 16 2015 00:56 prplhz wrote:
@palmar i don't know if i'm remembering this correctly, but rayn is usually all over the place isn't he? i mean he had a list post in this very game like 6 hours into the game where he claims that he found the entire scum team. it's pretty ridiculous but he's just very convinced of one thing and then suddenly of another, very jumpy. i remember that game where he thought i was scum and you and marv had to do your very best to change his mind but at that point he had thought i was scum every single game we had played together (think we had played four games), he just had a thing for me. i don't think that means he never reconsiders his reads, especially his early "flakier" reads.

i agree that that "guess why i think ksc is mafia"-thing is weird and that's after he went to the sauna he's uncharacteristically disappeared though that could be for other reasons.

also, as much as i hate to say it, slam and bh are right, we're nowhere right now and we should consolidate. ksc had a terrible entrance to this thread and the only substantial thing he's done is this weird hard defense of rayn. bh looking good for pointing it out but very bad for sticking with this VA thing, it's getting way too old by now.


can you explain why it is weird to engage with someone when you are the only people two people in the thread?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 16:05 GMT
#874
On February 16 2015 01:03 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 00:58 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 16 2015 00:56 prplhz wrote:
@palmar i don't know if i'm remembering this correctly, but rayn is usually all over the place isn't he? i mean he had a list post in this very game like 6 hours into the game where he claims that he found the entire scum team. it's pretty ridiculous but he's just very convinced of one thing and then suddenly of another, very jumpy. i remember that game where he thought i was scum and you and marv had to do your very best to change his mind but at that point he had thought i was scum every single game we had played together (think we had played four games), he just had a thing for me. i don't think that means he never reconsiders his reads, especially his early "flakier" reads.

i agree that that "guess why i think ksc is mafia"-thing is weird and that's after he went to the sauna he's uncharacteristically disappeared though that could be for other reasons.

also, as much as i hate to say it, slam and bh are right, we're nowhere right now and we should consolidate. ksc had a terrible entrance to this thread and the only substantial thing he's done is this weird hard defense of rayn. bh looking good for pointing it out but very bad for sticking with this VA thing, it's getting way too old by now.


can you explain why it is weird to engage with someone when you are the only people two people in the thread?

nothing wrong about that in itself, it's the way you did it just looks like scum thinking "i better do something, people are on my back. hey palmar is here saying something about rayn, i guess i'll say the opposite for a while and hope that's enough for everybody to leave me alone."


I don't remember saying all of that
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 16:06 GMT
#876
see the way it "looked" to me was that I was in the thread and someone made a case I disagreed with and I gave my opinion on the case
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 16:08 GMT
#878
Also if my entrance to the thread was so "terrible" I am curious why you never said anything about it until other people had started calling me scum. I mean what was so awful about it but you just let it slide.

As for nothing substantial you should read the post I made as it contains a lot of substantial info. Plenty of things to talk about there rather than just sheeping what other people said
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 16:09 GMT
#879
On February 16 2015 01:07 prplhz wrote:
really, ksc is scum. why is he even reflecting on how he looks, who does that as town?


you called me scum for talking to palmar about rayn, i was explaining why I was doing that.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 16:32 GMT
#885
On February 16 2015 01:18 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 01:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 16 2015 01:07 prplhz wrote:
really, ksc is scum. why is he even reflecting on how he looks, who does that as town?


you called me scum for talking to palmar about rayn, i was explaining why I was doing that.

there's a big difference between saying

"i think i looked like this because of this" (scummy, focusing on how you are appearing)

and saying

"i was doing this to achieve this" (townie, focusing on figuring things out)


I put looked in speech marks because I was responding to your accusation.

You should probably talk about relevant things now and answer my questions
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 16:41 GMT
#894
Palmars case isn't really omgus tbh
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 17:19 GMT
#909
With more people here I hope you have read my main post and thoughts on prpl,bh and super.
Plus anything other points I raised.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 17:37 GMT
#930
I like rayn as town. I will go into this soon but I need to make dinner
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 18:40 GMT
#969
I think Rayn is pretty town.

His early game felt quite strong he was aggressive, he went after hts because of his idea that miller claim was bad and wanted to policy lynch her , he was forthcoming with a lot his reads quite early on.

I liked the interaction he had with palmar aswell when he said "i'm going to treat you as town and try and solve the game with you" that felt townie.

As for him dropping his town read later on, I think that is quite a towny thing to do, if someone presents you with information that you put a lot of faith in then I don't see a problem with him changing his towny read.
To me the case looks like palmar assumed rayn had a big list of really strong reasons for a town read and then dropped him for no reason, which isn't really the case. rayn admitted it was a "semi yolo read."

Right now I need to look at the people who actually think this case against rayn is good and figure out which are mafia.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 18:44 GMT
#972
I made a case on prplhz and BH in my big post that I would urge people to go and read and give their thoughts on. Especially my case on prpl.

also prp my question still remains unanswered. If my thread entry was so "terrible" why did you let it slide for so long and only come at me when other people started calling me scum.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 18:45 GMT
#974
On February 16 2015 03:44 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 03:44 KelsierSC wrote:
I made a case on prplhz and BH in my big post that I would urge people to go and read and give their thoughts on. Especially my case on prpl.

also prp my question still remains unanswered. If my thread entry was so "terrible" why did you let it slide for so long and only come at me when other people started calling me scum.



is your "case" on me that I'm pushing RNG?


luckily we have a filter system so you can go and look at what I wrote previously
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 18:55 GMT
#981
On February 16 2015 03:46 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 03:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 16 2015 03:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 03:44 KelsierSC wrote:
I made a case on prplhz and BH in my big post that I would urge people to go and read and give their thoughts on. Especially my case on prpl.

also prp my question still remains unanswered. If my thread entry was so "terrible" why did you let it slide for so long and only come at me when other people started calling me scum.



is your "case" on me that I'm pushing RNG?


luckily we have a filter system so you can go and look at what I wrote previously


I read it. I just want you to definitely say it here for people who are too lazy to read your post (link) which I will note came somewhat after a post attacking VA (link)


The case is you have these long forced posts where you hide behind mechanics. You try and traffic cop this game with posts like "hey guys we need to consolidate" but at no point have you put any effort in to figuring out the game.

you have also now tried to discredit my case on you from saying "oh you mad a case on meafter a case on VA" the case about VA was my first opening read based on his reaction, then basically a day later I made a case on you that is more developed after I read the game thoroughly.

You have now also tried to discredit Robik with his "oh he is salty that I banned him" which seems kind of pathetic from you.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 19:34 GMT
#1029
isn't it just terrible to claim here ?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 19:36 GMT
#1033
game is more interesting if you are left alive so people should look at me prplhz case and tell me what you think.

propl wtf was with the vote unvote?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 19:38 GMT
#1034
On February 16 2015 04:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
##unvote

##vote: Breshke


I don't hate this
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 19:39 GMT
#1035
can you explain your reasons
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 19:42 GMT
#1037
To me Breshke says things that make a lot of sense and he has reasonable defences for a lot of people. In general though he has played a very passive role where he just defends a lot of people and I think that can be mafia orientated. I get towny vibes but I am a sucker for people who make sense. Probably leave him alive and if he is mafia he will get caught out defending too many towns and have no one left to lynch
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 19:50 GMT
#1040
prpl can you give where you are at in the game?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 15 2015 20:06 GMT
#1043
On February 16 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 04:50 KelsierSC wrote:
prpl can you give where you are at in the game?

I don't even know what this means.

##Vote Breshke

I can get with this. Reading his filter I don't think anything points at him being town or mafia. I didn't even remember he was in this game. Text book under the radar guy. This is a lot better than raynpelikoneet and VayneAuthority and what else is going around. I'm even willing to let KelsierSC go for now because he's actually around doing stuff.


sorry,

I was basically asking for your reads in general.
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta0
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10200
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde103
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 40
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra687
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.