• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:02
CEST 16:02
KST 23:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9343 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:44 GMT
#3417
On February 21 2015 07:43 Alakaslam wrote:
Howdy doody folks?

BH, you are done with VA I hope?

In return for not sheeping you on him, I am willing to give you LS. You must first convince me though, say I missed the night phase.

+ Show Spoiler [consider this a private letter to BH;…] +
I already think LS is scum. I think you can very much help him get lynched though by answering that question


Why is he scum? I know you have great skill in wording this.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:45 GMT
#3418
Howdy doody folks?

BH, you are done with VA I hope?

In return for not sheeping you on him, I am willing to give you LS. You must first convince me though, say I missed the night phase.

+ Show Spoiler [consider this a private letter to BH;…] +
I already think LS is scum. I think you can very much help him get lynched though by answering that question


Why is he scum? I know you have great skill in wording this.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:45 GMT
#3419
Dang.

"Private letter to BH; stfo"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 04:58 GMT
#3472
On February 21 2015 08:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 08:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 21 2015 08:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 21 2015 08:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 21 2015 08:11 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what I giving up there is no way in hell I wont get lynched. GG WP I guess YOLO SWAG 420 BLAZE IT! But I really tired and I can't defend myself or make a good case for people to sheep there is no way I can win this for town T_T

There's still...... 29.75 hours if I'm not mistaken

Every time I try to talk it's like I'm talking to a brickwall so what is the point? WHAT IS THE POINT?

Helping town! If you don't care about winning then idc, you just said you have reason to believe slam is mafia and that you deduced this from his last scum game's filter. You've already laid the foundation for a case and you give up instead? I don't get it. Yeah, mafia is at times frustrating or stressful or tiring but what I meant when I said you have 29 hours is that you have time to calm down, have a sleep, play a couple games of LoL to clear your head and come back. Giving up now is just. ugh.

I didn't really have a solid foundation tbh it was just my own thoughts and having autism makes it hard for me to give out my thoughts the way I want to present them :|

!!

So also I!

See I knew people need to hush on all the buttmonkey commentary. I am very piissitudes with the net at times because of this.

But still reading, Imma be back
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:04 GMT
#3475
On February 21 2015 08:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
How.. how much sleep do you normally get? Wanna trade?

Thing is you aren't as we are.

Note I go batshit nasty when I haven't had sleep (hijacking palmar's game so I can chat with some player in a completely unrelated way, insulting people, etc)

We need more sleep than you do, let's put it simply.

Imagine he has actually only had about 3-4 hours, it's comparable. I like to try for 14
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:09 GMT
#3477
On February 21 2015 09:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
btw we are still missing Baldrick...Today is probably a good day for the vig to claim since there's tons of roles that mafia wanna shoot anyway. Who is Baldrick?

Also I know who the SK is now, interesting. Don't really want to reveal it as he's towns strongest player atm.

I agree. There is a little wifom, but you're almost certainly right.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:11 GMT
#3478
On February 21 2015 09:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
There is no cop in this game, The millers are just for show. I am pretty certain on the setup at this point. Vig should claim ASAP to help solve the game.

Rayn was right
............,................^
VA, respect going ^
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:18 GMT
#3483
Well

He has done other stuff too.

We do not think as you do, not as each other as I have the Aspergers stuff
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:19 GMT
#3484
On February 21 2015 14:14 rsoultin wrote:
Alaka, why do you think there is a vig in this game?

I just do

I don't necessarily stand by it, I am more agreeing with vayne
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:20 GMT
#3485
Heh, everyone is tired

I was a sentinel last night so I slept all day

I'm eating lunch and about to go to bed XD tanking up water so I don't get dehydrated, knowing that this will cause me to sleep poorly due to getting up to pee
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:44 GMT
#3492
On February 21 2015 14:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 14:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Heh, everyone is tired

I was a sentinel last night so I slept all day

I'm eating lunch and about to go to bed XD tanking up water so I don't get dehydrated, knowing that this will cause me to sleep poorly due to getting up to pee


A sentinel?

You're still not able to go see a doc?

Correct. I was monitoring compost to prevent a fire.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:45 GMT
#3493
On February 21 2015 14:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Does it cost money to just go see a doctor for a check-up in the US?

Also slam I agree that the current trend of insulting people on the internet is disturbing, though I guess I can't really talk since I grew up in the "that's gay" generation.

RSO, yeah I am a baddy when it comes to formatting (ironic that the comment on his filter being all over the place is the one out of place) but you don't see how palmar basically set damdred up for a townread and just kinda accepted the first 'case' damdred made?

It costs $140, to get what I want. Full bloodwork and a general checkup.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 05:50 GMT
#3496
See FF your govt has a lot of oil that we are buying. (My boss is a Canadian). That helps a lot, a lot of folks claim that you pay a bunch of extra taxes but that just isn't true, we pay less but not much less.

Now, we could also be exporting oil, but we 1: use way too much
2: won't drill offshore which is where most of ours is
3: won't drill anywhere that might hurt any particular ecosystem
4: won't let our government do the drilling; they are not allowed to own a corporation, supposedly, and besides it would be a hilarious sort of oxymoron as the current environmentalist party is also the current government expansion party.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 06:01 GMT
#3502
On February 21 2015 14:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 14:50 Alakaslam wrote:
See FF your govt has a lot of oil that we are buying. (My boss is a Canadian). That helps a lot, a lot of folks claim that you pay a bunch of extra taxes but that just isn't true, we pay less but not much less.

Now, we could also be exporting oil, but we 1: use way too much
2: won't drill offshore which is where most of ours is
3: won't drill anywhere that might hurt any particular ecosystem
4: won't let our government do the drilling; they are not allowed to own a corporation, supposedly, and besides it would be a hilarious sort of oxymoron as the current environmentalist party is also the current government expansion party.

I pay a monthly fee based on my income that gets me a free doctor visit per day as well as emergency/life saving care if I'm not mistaken.

I also am aware that the average wait time in a BC emergency room is sometimes 10 hours. Take the good with the bad I guess. Kidney transplant here may be cheap but you'll be on a waiting list longer than your life expectancy.

I wonder if Peter has been pulling my leg. He loves to feed me a little bullshit and see how far I'll run just because he said a lot of true stuff lol

He also told me wait times here can get just as long. I am inclined to believe him as I have waited 13 hours at an ER!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 06:04 GMT
#3503
Also, I must sleep. I will be listening to





And then peacing out

Such an awesome soundtrack/game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 14:53 GMT
#3508
On February 21 2015 23:48 rsoultin wrote:
@ls;palmar

What do y'all think of VA's find? If prplhz is mafia, he was apparently bussing Breshke at a time that easily could have got a scummate killed for no good reason, cause it occurred after BH revealed and before he was CCd by TP. Double-check the timing for yourselves if you need to, but it's enough to make me doubt him as the "gimme scum" at the very least.

I have to leave for work in 30 mins :/ but I should be back in enough time to get through everything I wanted to. I'm really concerned about all the people just kind of coasting right now. It's tempting to just look at who hasn't been posting in the thread for Day 3 and call that the lynch pool.

Woohoo! I'm free!

XD

No this bothers me too, dunno what to say about it though

:/
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 21:18 GMT
#3520
##Vote: Lightningstrike
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 23:17 GMT
#3536
Chupazi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 23:17 GMT
#3537
On February 22 2015 08:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
By all the way through I mean like 2 paragraphs. By lost I mean zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ?????????????????!!!??????????????

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 21 2015 23:18 GMT
#3539
On February 22 2015 08:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
By all the way through I mean like 2 paragraphs. By lost I mean hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijole!!

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 717
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
CosmosSc2 39
Railgan 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50127
Shuttle 7783
FanTaSy 1636
BeSt 612
Horang2 504
Soma 149
Last 131
Sexy 124
Zeus 114
Pusan 109
[ Show more ]
Mind 92
Hyun 90
ggaemo 77
hero 69
Sea.KH 68
Killer 61
Aegong 46
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 27
NaDa 18
JYJ 16
zelot 15
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3524
qojqva1859
Dendi1231
XcaliburYe259
420jenkins143
Counter-Strike
fl0m3747
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor736
Liquid`Hasu657
Other Games
B2W.Neo860
Beastyqt562
byalli397
Mlord393
Livibee219
Hui .180
ArmadaUGS101
Mew2King70
QueenE51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3297
Other Games
• WagamamaTV80
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 58m
Replay Cast
8h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.