• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7892 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 09:22 GMT
#3021
1 AM! And dead thread.

Hijole CHUPAZI.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 09:26 GMT
#3023
On February 19 2015 18:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 15:13 IAmRobik wrote:
Why aren't you worried that we are going to lose

When did you start beating your girlfriend?

(subtext: you're begging the question)

Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 19 2015 15:09 Blazinghand wrote:
It strokes my ego that everyone's talking about me! If you have questions I'm here for a bit.

yup

Do you think it would help if I were to somehow become lucid all the time or would I just get boring?


you're lucid enough for me. just continue to push what you think is right and hunt scum

Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 17:31 prplhz wrote:
what happened last night?


rayn tried to fake anger or something instead of play as town, then he died.

Holy shit I thought nobody was here.

Dammit I was about to chat with Koshi in the community thread and hijacked palmar' game to get it started.

I'm a cavalier jackass by the way.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 09:34 GMT
#3024
Another btw I made doc appt appears I am too poor

...

Before I had to can it, I had insurance. Idunno, docs used to accept cash too.

Tax!

I am a pissy political CHUPAZI shen I am up too late
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 09:36 GMT
#3025
"Become model or actor"

Wouldn't that be nice? I just need a credit card to get a job I assume

When can I walk into a grocery store and buy what I want with my good looks?

Now!

So lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 09:38 GMT
#3026
Soooooooooooooooo

There is like

Like...

Maybe 9 lurkers? How am I missing so many people
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 09:38 GMT
#3027
I need to sleep before I shit more
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 16:20 GMT
#3095
I refuse t make a list post
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 17:03 GMT
#3098
On February 20 2015 01:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 01:20 Alakaslam wrote:
I refuse t make a list post


Do you have a shortlist of scum reads? Possible scumteams (preferably no unflipped association)

No! I have some townreads.

Everyone always emphasizes scumreading; not how I operate!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 17:47 GMT
#3102
The VA purism?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 20:13 GMT
#3115
On February 20 2015 04:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Dear Prince Ludwig the Indestructible,

Please shoot into any of the following Frenchmen tonight: Ritoky, prplhz or Nope I will get lynched myself If I suggest that again...

Your English Sympathiser,
HTS

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 00:22 GMT
#3160
On February 20 2015 08:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
well from everyone's point of view that thinks you have borderline autism, none of those things have helped find mafia given that im town.

[image loading]

I like being a fool, so if someone can come agree and prove me wrong it's be awesome
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 01:31 GMT
#3194
On February 20 2015 10:11 IAmRobik wrote:
cause people don't listen to me because I'm fucking annoying sometimes.

And that is a legitimately bad reason to ignore you and I apologize for that.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 03:22 GMT
#3245
Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 07:45 GMT
#3339
VA clearly town

Kudos señior on the skill of being townie looking so much with short filter
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 08:06 GMT
#3342
Verily. Anyway, ritoky what do you think of the venerable alakaslam? Truly I must seek out the position of my chupazic endeavors. Only the replies of others can assist me in this, so

Whatever main point, what do you think of me ritoky.

Now & again I will do this sort of stuff.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 08:07 GMT
#3344
On February 20 2015 17:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Well with a dead rb it's not just sketch

You still pushing Blazinghand?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 08:14 GMT
#3347
On February 20 2015 17:11 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 17:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Verily. Anyway, ritoky what do you think of the venerable alakaslam? Truly I must seek out the position of my chupazic endeavors. Only the replies of others can assist me in this, so

Whatever main point, what do you think of me ritoky.

Now & again I will do this sort of stuff.


I usually make really god tier reads on day 1 as town and I get into this bad habit over the course of the game of forgetting them or talking myself out of them. I had 2 real solid reads day 1 and it was robik town and slam town, so I plan to stick to them. that said you went from my top town to not my top town since last we spoke.

I was very surprised when you elected not to comment on my counter-nuking of the anti-chupazi movement on LS. even if it was an offhanded joke. It seemed like the kind of read that would really tickle your chupazi.

I don't remember that?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 08:15 GMT
#3349
On February 20 2015 17:13 ritoky wrote:
BH is pretty much 95% town unless he survives the next night. then his % drops a lot.

no point in really considering him today as a candidate for lynch unless lots of role claims happen.

BH is town. Stop considering that wifom.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:40 GMT
#3415
Good luck!

Hate to say your efforts will be in vain.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 20 2015 22:43 GMT
#3416
Howdy doody folks?

BH, you are done with VA I hope?

In return for not sheeping you on him, I am willing to give you LS. You must first convince me though, say I missed the night phase. + Show Spoiler [consider this a private letter to BH;…] +
I already think LS is scum. I think you can very much help him get lynched though by answering that question


Why is he scum? I know you have great skill in wording this.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason129
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 937
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 41
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3554
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
Fnx 957
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6279
Other Games
summit1g8460
FrodaN3145
B2W.Neo625
ToD298
KnowMe229
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• musti20045 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1250
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 51m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.