• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:44
CEST 16:44
KST 23:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7289 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:01 GMT
#2878
So anyhow.

What's the plan should rayn flip town? Do we actually want to lynch palmar? I don't recommend it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:07 GMT
#2882
No, dude my music type is this stuff:



Very multiplicitly, just my type

Yes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:08 GMT
#2883
On February 19 2015 13:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Good morning lovelies! Like I promised I'm up at 4am, thinking there was going to be trouble securing this lynch.

But since there's not, is there anything anyone wants to talk about in the meantime?

(Catching up.)

Music!

Everyone say their type of music so I don't look like a jackass
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:21 GMT
#2890


MOAR MUZIK KOMMON PPL
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:22 GMT
#2891
On February 19 2015 13:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
[image loading]

Wut u doin Waluigistogi?

Pyurr gyffffffffffff.........
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:24 GMT
#2893
Look VA I can add Blazinghand to your gif

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:26 GMT
#2894
On February 19 2015 13:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
when i think of you slam i see you as the guy with 6 cats and you watch a lot of grandma porn, how close am I?

One insane cat and doesn't watch any porn actually, 4 dogs though so numerically not far off

Technically, I am worse as a cougar seeker would be not in the crawl space sexually. However, I am a mallard duck.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:38 GMT
#2898
It's funny, there is always those few people who cannot hack my presence but will never give a straight reason why; it is probably because that very reason is that I don't speak plainly at all
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:39 GMT
#2899
On February 19 2015 13:36 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 13:10 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 19 2015 13:07 rsoultin wrote:
If rayn flips cop and palmar is scum I should probably just resign from this game and this forum entirely, because my reads have reached an all-time low lol ><


Unlikely, he claimed a red-check on Palmar and had Palmar as a maybe on his scumlist beforehand.
And as I see Superbia commented, his gameplay is not remotely town let alone a blue role.

Also I don't think 2x JK plus vet and cop with 2 millers is balanced. But I'll let that for BH to sort that out.


cop doesn't really do much with 2x miller, and wouldn't upset balance terribly. it's also possible, however unlikely, that superbia is actually SK, since superbia was probably shot by scum rather than by a vigi for various reasons

in any case, rayn is obviously not the cop.

I won't even try getting you guys to shenannie onto vayne, after Palmar posted that video it's impossible. slick move, Palmar.

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 04:57 GMT
#2923
On February 19 2015 13:55 Blazinghand wrote:
hahaha, I love being semiconf town. I can do whatever I want and get scumreads but nobody will lynch me. If rayn flips scum, people will hate me for the constant soft defense, and if he flips town, people will hate me for "knowing too much" (note that people have both said I'm scummy for either predicted flip). and there's nothing you can do about it! I'm basically conftown. take that, liancourt! I bet it sucks being in the obs QT watching me dick around and not get lynched. Well, I get 2 words for you buddy

semi

confirmed

town


yeahhhhhhhhhhh

What happened with lian?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 05:06 GMT
#2946
Too bad, he was being very anti town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 05:11 GMT
#2955
On February 19 2015 14:07 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 14:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Too bad, he was being very anti town.


no such thing as an anti town vt

Wanna bet?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 05:32 GMT
#2974
On February 19 2015 14:19 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 14:17 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 19 2015 14:10 LightningStrike wrote:
What the hell Rayn was playing much worse than his normal town game fuck. Back to square 1 for me.


Yep, all my posts on him, and multiple people were scumreading him.

I don't know how a scum Palmar plays.

I suspected Breshke but I admitted before that was my weakest read, maybe Damdred's slot....man I don't know.

My tinfoil hat....well let's not go tinfoil hat in this situation...just fucking gah.



Oh, you better believe I'm really close to openly proposing the SK shoot BH

It would be best if they shot elsewhere
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 06:14 GMT
#3005
On February 19 2015 14:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, well lemme think this over. Those of you in the States, good night. <3

scuz me
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 06:15 GMT
#3006
On February 19 2015 14:38 IAmRobik wrote:
No one likes canada

actually I am a fan.

Nice place, just cold.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 06:18 GMT
#3007
On February 19 2015 15:09 Blazinghand wrote:
It strokes my ego that everyone's talking about me! If you have questions I'm here for a bit.

yup

Do you think it would help if I were to somehow become lucid all the time or would I just get boring?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 07:36 GMT
#3010
On February 19 2015 15:56 IAmRobik wrote:
It's Frustrating for me that town doesn't want to win this game

You shouldn't be so quick to say this bullshit. It's why rayn was anti town (among other things)

Stop caring so much about whether or not other people scumhunt, because then all that will happen is the scum will frustrate you, taking advantage of the wifom of baddies also frustrating you whether they try or not.

No more bullshit about "town not wanting to try" "town so stupid this game" "my ego so big I have to point out BH's way of dealing with ego and smack talk the whole town so I don't feel so bad when (should be IF!!) the game is lost"

No more defeatist bullshit while I'm at it
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 07:37 GMT
#3011
Btw Robik you say fucking I say bullshit
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 09:16 GMT
#3019
On February 19 2015 17:08 IAmRobik wrote:
fucking

Bullshit! I was asleep lol

Or I wasnt

(Sorry)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 19 2015 09:20 GMT
#3020
On February 19 2015 18:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 14:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
bg i hope mafia wins which shouldn't be hard for them.
Fuckk you town. You deserve to lose.


I have such a massive problem with this kind of shit.

The worst player in the game is the one who gets lynched, because the ultimate goal of every participating player, the mafia too, is to not get lynched.

Like no matter how bad you call this town rayn, you're the worst of it.

I hope you're reading this.

Palmar
I doubt you will care

But I now read you in this guy's voice (the obvious protagonist that shows up first)



Blazinghand
I doubt you will care

But I now read you in the second guy's voice (the obvious brother of the protagonist who shows up a little later)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV983
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Shinee 53
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5126
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto39
Counter-Strike
fl0m3332
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT259
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3241
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 16m
Replay Cast
8h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.