• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13924 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:31 GMT
#4067
I'm the cop, I check jat last night.

He's town.

This is consistent with my actions today.

They are not going to let me live after I just solved the game anyway.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:31 GMT
#4069
NOW LYNCH MARV
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:41 GMT
#4087
On February 09 2015 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Get your fucking votes off me you scrubs.

On February 09 2015 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Get your fucking votes off me you scrubs.

On February 09 2015 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Get your fucking votes off me you scrubs.

batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:46 GMT
#4102
On February 09 2015 01:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Bats is unCCed blue atm and so Breshke but idk why mafia wouldn't kill Breshke though when he claimed at N1. I missing something I think.


You're not missing anything that's why breshke is mafia.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:50 GMT
#4109
On February 09 2015 01:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute.

10 people left. 2 shot scum vig 2 other mafia.
Scum shoots 2 town. 4-3
Town lynches scum. 4-2
Scum shoots 2 town. 2-2 scum wins.

This doesn't make sense anymore


It does if breshke got lynched... which he does without the vig claim.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:52 GMT
#4117
On February 09 2015 01:51 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2015 01:50 batsnacks wrote:
On February 09 2015 01:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute.

10 people left. 2 shot scum vig 2 other mafia.
Scum shoots 2 town. 4-3
Town lynches scum. 4-2
Scum shoots 2 town. 2-2 scum wins.

This doesn't make sense anymore


It does if breshke got lynched... which he does without the vig claim.

Nah. For one I'm not sure Breshke was getting lynched over Koshi d2. For another even if he were, you shoot to put town in LYLO in that situation all the time


I would argue that breshke was almost certainly getting lynched up until the moment he claimed.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:58 GMT
#4129
On February 09 2015 01:57 Eden1892 wrote:
yo can we lynch marv instead lol


Either one is okay imo. Same outcome. breshke can't shoot and do factional kp in the same night can he?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 17:00 GMT
#4135
On February 09 2015 01:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2015 01:58 batsnacks wrote:
On February 09 2015 01:57 Eden1892 wrote:
yo can we lynch marv instead lol


Either one is okay imo. Same outcome. breshke can't shoot and do factional kp in the same night can he?

Usually mafia players can use their role and carry KP.


If this is true we need to lynch breshke. I am all in on my marv+breshke theory.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 17:38 GMT
#4209
I have handed you the game. It is solved. Please vote one of marv/breshke.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 17:52 GMT
#4248
On February 09 2015 02:52 marvellosity wrote:
HF is 100% mafia, don't tell I didn't tell you so Eden.

DO NOT SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU SO.


jat is mafia too?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 17:55 GMT
#4257
This is awesome regardless of marv's alignment tbh.

If he's town we get to ruin his streak which is cool cause he gave up and deserves it.

If he's mafia we get mafia.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 21:21 GMT
#4410
I wish eden had about 30 pages less of filter.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 21:58 GMT
#4475
I've already posted what I think is going on. I made a decision when I claimed. Before I made that decision I considered various setup possibilities people have posted. I still think I'm right and nothing has happened yet that would or should change my mind.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 22:01 GMT
#4476
The person I said was mafia gave up. The other person I said was mafia is saying my claim could be fake. Everything looks great so far to me.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 22:05 GMT
#4478
On February 09 2015 06:58 batsnacks wrote:
I've already posted what I think is going on. I made a decision when I claimed. Before I made that decision I considered various setup possibilities people have posted. I still think I'm right and nothing has happened yet that would or should change my mind.

batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 22:16 GMT
#4503
On February 09 2015 07:15 marvellosity wrote:
don't know, don't care. either i get lynched today and i have a giggle about it (am very zen and amused about this) and you kill HF (which you must, do NOT LET HIM TALK HIS WAY OUT) or you lynch HF

i accept nothing else


Why is it HF?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 22:19 GMT
#4513
On February 09 2015 07:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2015 07:16 batsnacks wrote:
On February 09 2015 07:15 marvellosity wrote:
don't know, don't care. either i get lynched today and i have a giggle about it (am very zen and amused about this) and you kill HF (which you must, do NOT LET HIM TALK HIS WAY OUT) or you lynch HF

i accept nothing else


Why is it HF?

I don't know how to explain it. The way he's treated me the whole game.

The way he put me in a PoE list but later explained that I was 100% town (his words)

the way he later fell off his read of me.

HF knows me very very very very well. he knows i cannot play like this as mafia

that's why when i came back to the thread earlier I voted HF in the votethread before i even read any of the thread (most of which i haven't read) because him voting for me is a direct scumclaim. Literally just a scumclaim.

But only I know it.


I'm not trying to trivialize the point you are trying to make, but the jist of it is that HF should know you're town and he doesn't?

What about jat's case? Did you read that?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 22:22 GMT
#4521
Marv say something else about why you're town and HF is scum.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 22:25 GMT
#4534
marv why did HF kill palmar?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 22:30 GMT
#4554
I didn't remember marv claiming miller after eden. That changes my perspective on things...

I am going back to bolded:
On February 09 2015 01:20 batsnacks wrote:
I've solved the game.

marv and breshke are the remaining mafia. Breshke is a mafia vig, he shot koshi. They did this because breshke and koshi were already highly suspected and likely to get lynched. Also the number of VTs that died makes this more do-able. Marv shot palmar because palmar would have figured out his alignment the longer the game went on.

I originally thought it was HF + breshke because it seems like a play HF would do but I think this is right.



##unvote
##vote HF
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 251
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm54
League of Legends
Doublelift2963
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
Liquid`RaSZi2076
fl0m2068
crisheroes283
C9.Mang0255
ToD183
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Pyrionflax173
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1110
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
Replay Cast
1h 26m
OSC
14h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.