• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12721 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 20:18 GMT
#3640
What's the case on jat?

He has many votes and reasons are scarce.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 20:25 GMT
#3644
On February 08 2015 05:20 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2015 05:18 batsnacks wrote:
What's the case on jat?

He has many votes and reasons are scarce.


For me it's mostly just how he was behaving at EoD and being pretty forgettable the rest of the game. Sure, he fought back against people scumreading him, but I don't remember him helping trying to solve the game or anything. (And yes, mostly I'm just going off what I've seen many others say in the thread about Jat's town game being infinitely better than this.)

Pretty sure I've got him dead to rights on that SL vote though ^^


You've been talking about jat's case for hours so saying you don't remember him trying to solve the game isn't really fair. Like if jat is town that case is a massive effort at trying to solve the game. Also jat rarely makes cases in any game... he's more of a conversational player so again, the case is a big deal.

Can you explain the SL vote thing and why it makes him scummy? I voted SL and I didn't give any reasons for it. Do you have me dead to rights too?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 20:32 GMT
#3646
I would say that if jat is mafia then rs is an easier target but that's not proving to be the case... HF hasn't done anything today other than have a small conversation with me.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 20:36 GMT
#3650
Yeah we don't need to have this conversation twice. I'm just curious why HF looks better than jat. I don't understand it and I want to, and apparently other people do understand it because jat has more votes.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 20:40 GMT
#3653
On February 08 2015 05:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2015 05:36 batsnacks wrote:
Yeah we don't need to have this conversation twice. I'm just curious why HF looks better than jat. I don't understand it and I want to, and apparently other people do understand it because jat has more votes.


I can't speak for everyone else; I'm sorry. If there's anything else you want from me, just ask?


Vote HF?

I swear he's the better lynch I wouldn't lie as either alignment about this.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 20:46 GMT
#3658
On February 08 2015 05:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2015 05:40 batsnacks wrote:
On February 08 2015 05:39 rsoultin wrote:
On February 08 2015 05:36 batsnacks wrote:
Yeah we don't need to have this conversation twice. I'm just curious why HF looks better than jat. I don't understand it and I want to, and apparently other people do understand it because jat has more votes.


I can't speak for everyone else; I'm sorry. If there's anything else you want from me, just ask?


Vote HF?

I swear he's the better lynch I wouldn't lie as either alignment about this.


You'd have to convince me he's the better lynch with logic, bats. I'm not sure that you're town, and even if I was, I generally don't blindly follow people unless I have no other choice.


That's sort of the point though. HF is logically the better lynch right now.

jat did things today, HF hasn't.

YOU have done more today than HF.

HF is the better lynch.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 20:46 GMT
#3659
RS if HF is town he doesn't need you to defend him. He needs you to vote him to motivate him to defend himself.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 23:10 GMT
#3691
jat voting himself
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 23:13 GMT
#3693
On February 08 2015 08:11 justanothertownie wrote:
I am so cool I get 2 votes.


Why are you wasting your 2nd vote?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 01:59 GMT
#3705
LS with the 8 ball divination.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 15:54 GMT
#4019
I could vote LS maybe... that person that said he was just going along with thread sentiment constantly (jat?) was right.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 15:55 GMT
#4020
On February 09 2015 00:54 batsnacks wrote:
I could vote LS maybe... that person that said he was just going along with thread sentiment constantly (jat?) was right.


I've only played with mafia LS once but he absolutely did this that game.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 15:57 GMT
#4025
On February 09 2015 00:53 Holyflare wrote:
If i was just going by today and ignoring everything else it would be ls/marv tbh :p


I want to quote this for later. I think this is maybe important.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:05 GMT
#4029
HF why is marv scummy today?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:05 GMT
#4030
On February 09 2015 01:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2015 01:01 rsoultin wrote:
jat, same question you asked hf, if not hf, who?

LS and you probably? With an outside chance of batsnacks but I really don't believe he is mafia. Or marv but I really don't believe this either.
If Eden is scum this game we can just concede. That's never the case.
Breshke is confirmed town.


Why do you think marv is scummy today?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:20 GMT
#4045
I've solved the game.

marv and breshke are the remaining mafia. Breshke is a mafia vig, he shot koshi. They did this because breshke and koshi were already highly suspected and likely to get lynched. Also the number of VTs that died makes this more do-able. Marv shot palmar because palmar would have figured out his alignment the longer the game went on.

I originally thought it was HF + breshke because it seems like a play HF would do but I think this is right.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:21 GMT
#4046
##unvote
##vote marvellosity
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:25 GMT
#4053
I'M BEING 100% SERIOUS BTW

On February 09 2015 01:20 batsnacks wrote:
I've solved the game.

marv and breshke are the remaining mafia. Breshke is a mafia vig, he shot koshi. They did this because breshke and koshi were already highly suspected and likely to get lynched. Also the number of VTs that died makes this more do-able. Marv shot palmar because palmar would have figured out his alignment the longer the game went on.

I originally thought it was HF + breshke because it seems like a play HF would do but I think this is right.

batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:26 GMT
#4057
On February 09 2015 01:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Bats if Breshke was scumvig he would have just shot a townie instead and we would have been in LYLO instantly.


We would have lynched breshke and koshi. What they did is flashier and just as good.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 08 2015 16:29 GMT
#4064
On February 09 2015 01:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2015 01:26 batsnacks wrote:
On February 09 2015 01:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Bats if Breshke was scumvig he would have just shot a townie instead and we would have been in LYLO instantly.


We would have lynched breshke and koshi. What they did is flashier and just as good.

Marv is not a flashy scum player though :/


It's just as good though. They get a confirmed town, breshke, and marv has his miller claim. It's a great plan.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18986
Calm 2090
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 175
Mini 169
ZZZero.O 141
firebathero 76
soO 12
Sacsri 7
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5105
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
summit1g8068
Liquid`RaSZi2147
FrodaN1922
fl0m1308
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax216
IndyStarCraft 210
Livibee184
Mew2King54
ToD39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick947
BasetradeTV252
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 27
• musti20045 4
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1401
• Shiphtur553
• WagamamaTV357
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 8m
Replay Cast
2h 8m
OSC
15h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.