• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 31 32 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 21:37 GMT
#1029
I still don't get it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 21:39 GMT
#1030
Eden, you suck.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 21:43 GMT
#1032
On February 05 2015 06:40 marvellosity wrote:
I think Breshke's scumread on LS is better than Damdred's.

Damdred's is way, way harder which by default makes it a worse read.

One thing I noticed in Breshke's filter is that Breshke actually *defended* LS's use of meta, even though he went on to scumread him not long after.

That reads kinda townie to me - as in, he is actually thinking about LS's alignment, he's thinking about that part of his play and doesn't think it was scummy, but thought other parts of it were scummy.

If Breshke is mafia, then he would have had to have made the post where he said LS's meta-use wasn't actually scummy and then suddenly decide that he was going to scumread LS. Which is definitely possible, but the alternative town-explanation I just gave I think is possible too.

I think the town-explanation for Damdred's read on LS has a much lower probability than what i just described

Yes. Good.
Make sure you are around at deadline I would really like to just sheep someone once again.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 21:44 GMT
#1036
On February 05 2015 06:43 Holyflare wrote:
i love that I don't even have to do anything this game and it still all works out for the best



hopefully

My thoughts exactly.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 21:46 GMT
#1040
On February 05 2015 06:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2015 13:14 Breshke wrote:
On February 04 2015 13:09 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 04 2015 12:56 rsoultin wrote:
On February 04 2015 12:52 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 04 2015 12:49 rsoultin wrote:
On February 04 2015 09:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 04 2015 09:21 sicklucker wrote:
im not scum so im prop not gonna care about this day 1

Really you going to skip Day 1 discussion just because you don't want to play it out? You should know better than that...............


Is this the post you were talking about, Eden? That doesn't read to me like LS getting onto SL for not reading.

Well, intending not to play, if I'm gonna be precise about it. But I think you get what I'm getting at here - it is strange to me that LS criticizes sicklucker for declaring his intention not to care about day 1 when LS himself clearly isn't paying much attention. It just seems like LS is choosing lame things to snipe, and in the case of the player he voted for, he also just didn't make sense.

I think this case is a lot better than the Damdred one honestly.


Lol, Eden, were you trolling in your last two scum games? Cause if you were, I can see where he's getting it from. He does these meta things like every game.

It is hypocritical assuming that LS doesn't return to the thread, and if that's the case I'll probably happily vote him with you.

I was intermittently trolling in Linux and very sparsely trolling in NYE.

The problem is that I troll at least a little bit in every game. I trolled the shit out of Hammertime d1. I fuckin drunkposted like Lindsey Lohan the first like 6 hours or so of that game. I trolled to start here by fakeclaiming miller just to do it and managed to improvise it into something resembling a legit play. I didn't troll in Imperial but that's probably just because I was fresh off of a hiatus and had something to prove to myself. I trolled the whole game in World Heavyweight as town and then shit the bed at LYLO and I trolled to start Melee Mini with a similar play as in this game.

"Eden trolled at some point" is a terrible meta read, and even if LS uses meta too much there's still two problems with his use here:
- He clearly didn't actually check it against prior games when I was town. If you're going to run a meta case saying "ABC did XYZ and ABC does XYZ when ABC is mafia," you should probably make sure ABC doesn't also do XYZ as town.
- By the time he actually posted I had long since stopped trolling and had been ?arguably? the most productive player in the thread so far, certainly in the top 3 somewhere. So LS's read wasn't even correct. At no point from the time he posted it was it ever actually an accurate read.


LS tries to use meta a lot which i believe he said he was going tot ry and stop but correct me if im wrong anyone he really isn't the type of person to go back and look at peoples games. He more uses it from games he has participated in or asking other players about peoples meta. So yes its bad he didn't go look at your town games but i don't think it is scummy

I actually meant this one

I remember liking the first post Koshi quoted.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 21:59 GMT
#1052
On February 05 2015 06:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 06:56 Eden1892 wrote:
IKTFB

I still want to lynch Holyflare but he's confirmed town so I can't :/

JAT too but no one will probably want to lynch him either :/ :/


haha am i?

Eden is probably high or something.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:00 GMT
#1054
On February 05 2015 06:59 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 05 2015 06:57 Holyflare wrote:
On February 05 2015 06:56 Eden1892 wrote:
IKTFB

I still want to lynch Holyflare but he's confirmed town so I can't :/

JAT too but no one will probably want to lynch him either :/ :/


haha am i?

Eden is probably high or something.

you don't think HF is town?

He could be. But he is far far away from confirmed town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:03 GMT
#1059
On February 05 2015 07:02 Eden1892 wrote:
Wait he "could be"?

You didn't even answer the question bruh. Do you think he's town or mafia?

I made my list post extra short. You still failed to read it. You suck.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:11 GMT
#1066
On February 05 2015 07:09 Eden1892 wrote:
it is important to me that JAT tells me it's a whatever read instead of other people

There is nothing to add to what I wrote in my list.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:12 GMT
#1067
I have no problem with HF for now but that doesn't mean he couldn't be mafia. End of story.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:14 GMT
#1071
On February 05 2015 07:14 Eden1892 wrote:
hmmmm jat can maybe live for a day, i have a thought i'm going to sit on

So generous.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:20 GMT
#1077
On February 05 2015 07:19 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
when the hell did you switch to damdred being mafia after denying all my points?

[image loading]

It's a legitimate question. He is your only scumread now for some reason.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:22 GMT
#1083
On February 05 2015 07:20 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:19 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
when the hell did you switch to damdred being mafia after denying all my points?

[image loading]

It's a legitimate question. He is your only scumread now for some reason.

what is your point

Well, from defending someone to that someone being your strongest scumread is quite the jump.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:27 GMT
#1087
On February 05 2015 07:25 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 07:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:20 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:19 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
when the hell did you switch to damdred being mafia after denying all my points?

[image loading]

It's a legitimate question. He is your only scumread now for some reason.

what is your point

Well, from defending someone to that someone being your strongest scumread is quite the jump.

there are 2 possible points to this question that I can see:

(1) you think I'm wrong about Damdred and are questioning me so that I'll post my thought process and you can convince me I'm wrong about Damdred
(2) you think I'm mafia and are questioning me so that I'll post my thought process and you can convince others to vote for me

what. is. your. point

Or (3) I think you are pretty towny but you can never be sure enough.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:31 GMT
#1091
On February 05 2015 07:28 Damdred wrote:
Well i'm home slowly reading through filters, i'm not sure you read all of Linux Marv I was really sure about most of my reads I posted look at my early trfel read that I threw away after awhile. Until I finally settled onto Eden being scum and b uilt my case there, lately I've been generally presenting my reads as very sure even if I change my mind later so I really hate that read of yours.

The point is that you are very sure in a case you shouldn't be sure at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:34 GMT
#1094
On February 05 2015 07:32 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:28 Damdred wrote:
Well i'm home slowly reading through filters, i'm not sure you read all of Linux Marv I was really sure about most of my reads I posted look at my early trfel read that I threw away after awhile. Until I finally settled onto Eden being scum and b uilt my case there, lately I've been generally presenting my reads as very sure even if I change my mind later so I really hate that read of yours.

The point is that you are very sure in a case you shouldn't be sure at all.


Go look at what I wrote on Trfel in Linux Mafia even if I went back on it later, the only difference here to ther eis i'm getting town read there and scum read here. If the reads were reversed people would listen to me instead of scoff at what i'm saying

No. Just no. It has literally nothing to do with how people read you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:40 GMT
#1103
On February 05 2015 07:38 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 07:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:32 Damdred wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:28 Damdred wrote:
Well i'm home slowly reading through filters, i'm not sure you read all of Linux Marv I was really sure about most of my reads I posted look at my early trfel read that I threw away after awhile. Until I finally settled onto Eden being scum and b uilt my case there, lately I've been generally presenting my reads as very sure even if I change my mind later so I really hate that read of yours.

The point is that you are very sure in a case you shouldn't be sure at all.


Go look at what I wrote on Trfel in Linux Mafia even if I went back on it later, the only difference here to ther eis i'm getting town read there and scum read here. If the reads were reversed people would listen to me instead of scoff at what i'm saying

No. Just no. It has literally nothing to do with how people read you.


Yes, yes it does. People have a conditioned response to how they view things. In this case people are looking at me as scum so everything I say is tinted for the thread which is fine but it is the truth.

Im to sure of my read? Palmar was to sure of his read on me but nobody jumped on him for that obviously, who cares if i'm right or wrong about LS obviously I believe/believed it at the time and he is angrier to me than he normally is. And he is playing marginally different as is RS, and mind you LS was caught in a lie about Rsoultin that he normally wouldn't make because he is so hung up on meta reads and people sticking to that specific meta but ok.

I am not a LS expert but even I know that giving meta reads is all LS ever does. And nothing of this explains why you call his post the most mafia post ever or something like that when you shouldn't think so at all considering your experience with him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 22:54 GMT
#1110
On February 05 2015 07:51 Damdred wrote:
LS is the hardest read in the game for me, and I thought I had him dead to rights because some of the things in his posts conflicted he was making 0 sense as the thread went along and he got caught in a lie. I think this makes him a really good shot as mafia, is he 100% mafia idk.

Then all the more reason why you shouldn't be this certain?!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 23:00 GMT
#1114
On February 05 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
Then why should I be certain on any read? Then I would be scum read for leaving my options open!

Hes a hard read but I generally read him right.

What about just being honest? The fact that you value not being scumread over this does not speak in your favor.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 23:02 GMT
#1116
On February 05 2015 08:00 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 07:57 rsoultin wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:54 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 05 2015 07:49 rsoultin wrote:
Busy with separation exercises the military puts us through to make sure we're not homeless.

If you've got questions ask, already asked them quote, cause I probably won't get a chance to read anything in depth until later tonight.

What are your town and mafia reads rn


Based on last night,

LS I'm not sure on, but leaning town
SL could be mafia
Koshi who the hell knows what he's doing, possible mafia
Like bats, but he needs to explain his reads more
Bresh is leaning town



Forgot me

& half the game
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
35m
Patches Events
5h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.