• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:43
CEST 15:43
KST 22:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 22:18 GMT
#3084
Eden do you take stimulants?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 22:42 GMT
#3126
On February 07 2015 07:40 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 07:32 marvellosity wrote:
you'd think it would be easy to replicate, but he never does.

so... yeah

sigh

I always find myself asking "Is this the game?" in these situations


Relax bro

You can trust me

I'm your friend
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:02 GMT
#3159
Nice job breshke.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:06 GMT
#3173
##vote Holyflare
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:19 GMT
#3201
On February 07 2015 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
dunno why bats is voting me, completely wasted vote


I'm voting you because I think you are mafia.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:25 GMT
#3213
On February 07 2015 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 08:19 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
dunno why bats is voting me, completely wasted vote


I'm voting you because I think you are mafia.


yes but why and why are you ignoring everything else in the game?


What makes you think I'm ignoring everything else in the game? You shouldn't take the rsoultin approach...
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:36 GMT
#3225
On February 07 2015 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 08:25 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
On February 07 2015 08:19 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
dunno why bats is voting me, completely wasted vote


I'm voting you because I think you are mafia.


yes but why and why are you ignoring everything else in the game?


What makes you think I'm ignoring everything else in the game? You shouldn't take the rsoultin approach...


you said you were reading the thread and we've given great reasons for people that aren't me and I'm town anyway so if you are voting me that makes your points on me being mafia higher than everyone elses for being mafia. Since it is literally impossible for your points to outweigh their points since i'm town and you haven't actually posted reasons why i'm mafia you're not actually playing the game at all and are instead wasting your vote

Why not have input in actual discussions if you're so bored at work all the time? You've been lurking the entire night


Mostly because it's hard to do anything but read on my personal phone. Typing is laggy as hell and copy/pasting and multitab browsing are pretty much impossible. My work phone is a lot nicer but I don't play mafia on that for obvious reasons.

As far as reasons... idk... you're just not town HF. You said yourself you were in rare form this game e.g. not being invested and trolling d1. I move my vote around a lot right now I think this is the best place for it.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:42 GMT
#3229
@HF oh and I consulted the I Ching. The I Ching thinks you're mafia, and the I Ching doesn't lie.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:46 GMT
#3235
On February 07 2015 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
Got some bad news for your i ching then bats


The I Ching doesn't lie we only lie to ourselves.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:48 GMT
#3238
On February 07 2015 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
Actually Yeh that joke wasn't as awkward as koshi implied it to be so could potentially be mafia picking on mafia joke


HF I can get you lynched for being bad like koshi.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:49 GMT
#3242
On February 07 2015 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
Um I don't see what's bad about that statement


You think koshi bused me for a semen joke?

lol
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:53 GMT
#3250
On February 07 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 08:48 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
Actually Yeh that joke wasn't as awkward as koshi implied it to be so could potentially be mafia picking on mafia joke


HF I can get you lynched for being bad like koshi.

What the fuck are you doing.

Did Iching say lynch Breshke? Or SL? Great reads this game


Can you really say that breshke or SL were bad reads when I made them?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 23:57 GMT
#3261
On February 07 2015 08:56 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 08:53 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 07 2015 08:48 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
Actually Yeh that joke wasn't as awkward as koshi implied it to be so could potentially be mafia picking on mafia joke


HF I can get you lynched for being bad like koshi.

What the fuck are you doing.

Did Iching say lynch Breshke? Or SL? Great reads this game


Can you really say that breshke or SL were bad reads when I made them?

I literally did LOL


Well I don't remember that.

And I humbly disagree.

HF is mafia though.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 00:05 GMT
#3269
On February 07 2015 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
any more questions before i ignore y'all for awhile?


What do you think your scummiest post is?

I need help writing a case on you so your cooperation is much appreciated.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 01:37 GMT
#3330
This is such a weird experience I am more confident in my HF read than my breshke read.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 01:47 GMT
#3333
On February 07 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
and so is his hf read ^^


No I'm right about that one and people who are town know that.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 01:51 GMT
#3336
On February 07 2015 10:49 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 10:47 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
and so is his hf read ^^


No I'm right about that one and people who are town know that.

i'm town and i don't so


Why is HF town though?

"Mind meld" is lame don't say that.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 01:56 GMT
#3340
On February 07 2015 10:52 Breshke wrote:
Bats if HF is scum who is his partner assuming there is 3


I don't know I'm taking baby steps.

When a man wishes to undertake an enterprise in extraordinary times, he must be extraordinarily cautious, just as when setting a heavy thing down on the floor, one takes care to put rushes under it, so that nothing will break.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 02:17 GMT
#3345
On February 07 2015 11:04 Holyflare wrote:
I wasn't even trolling the end of d1


Pls help.

Who is mafia other than jat? And me obviously.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 07 2015 02:20 GMT
#3348
On February 07 2015 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
it's likely rsoul who has absolutely vanished again


That's so easy. Give me experimental big targets.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 73
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65306
Bisu 3361
FanTaSy 1360
Stork 774
Rush 386
firebathero 254
Snow 216
Mind 122
hero 120
Last 113
[ Show more ]
Free 81
Sharp 77
Pusan 62
Sea.KH 59
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 33
Bale 33
Mong 27
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 18
Aegong 17
Rock 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
HiyA 11
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2533
byalli1087
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
gofns38397
singsing2302
Liquid`RaSZi873
B2W.Neo555
Beastyqt426
Happy300
Pyrionflax261
Mlord257
Hui .215
Khaldor127
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 101
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Nemesis3327
• Jankos2903
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1478
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 18m
OSC
9h 18m
Replay Cast
9h 18m
OSC
22h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.