• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:00
CEST 13:00
KST 20:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7380 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 12:57 GMT
#2840
On February 06 2015 21:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2015 21:53 batsnacks wrote:
On February 06 2015 21:49 Koshi wrote:
Battie, why is nobody calling you scum?


You called me scum.

You think marv's read on palmar is bad though?

It think it is the worst read since Adam trusted Eve around an apple tree.


In his defense, lies hadn't been invented yet.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 13:07 GMT
#2843
On February 06 2015 22:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2015 21:48 batsnacks wrote:
On February 06 2015 21:45 Koshi wrote:
Well that is not convincing at all.


Do you think he made it up?



Show nested quote +
On February 06 2015 21:53 batsnacks wrote:
On February 06 2015 21:49 Koshi wrote:
Battie, why is nobody calling you scum?


You called me scum.

You think marv's read on palmar is bad though?

Why did you asks these question?


Cause I wanted to know what you thought.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 13:33 GMT
#2860
jat is koshi/lonemeow mafia?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 14:29 GMT
#2885
Marv why is it concerning that I didn't comment on the vig claim?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 14:34 GMT
#2888
My thoughts on the vig claim:

"Damn"

I didn't think that was worth posting at the time.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 15:28 GMT
#2910
Koshi do you think rs mistaking you for someone else is the scummiest thing about her?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 15:55 GMT
#2922
I've been staring at wireshark for the last 30 minutes. It is really hard to do this much nothing for so long.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 17:39 GMT
#2982
On February 07 2015 02:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 02:28 Eden1892 wrote:
I haven't read anything since getting to work. But I had a Zen moment on the way to work that I gotta share.

Scum team is Holyflare rsoultin Koshi.


lol now what is it? association? i have less exclamation points than normal!!!!!!



No, it's poe.

Or so he's claiming.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 17:41 GMT
#2986
On February 07 2015 02:39 rsoultin wrote:
ah poe. sure that at least isnt complete bs


Yeah it's a pretty big step up from emoticon analysis actually
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 18:13 GMT
#2997
I'm maybe forgetting but I only remember me and Damdred pushing SL.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 18:46 GMT
#3001
I'm need to consult the I Ching to figure out who I'm lynching tomorrow.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 20:03 GMT
#3008
The town is an old roof

The ridgepole sags to its breaking point

Who is this town's ridgepole?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 21:19 GMT
#3025
On February 07 2015 05:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 02:35 Eden1892 wrote:
It's not marv bc filter length.

It's not Palmar bc marv hitch.

It's not Breshke bc vig.

It's not LS cause EOD move vote.

It's not me cause I'm adorable

And it's not batsnacks cause everyone tr him.

So that leAves 4 and JAT/Hf aren't together. Then Zen moment says rise above own cloudy mind and seek truth. Truth says JAT town. Qed


only reason to read marv town imo is his claim

it's not palmar because why?

it's not breshke because there's no cc

it's not ls because ls is saying what he thinks without a filter

you're hardly adorable. but still 95% town. your scum game was terrible xP

everyone tring bats when he's done nothing I can see to be townread for (maybe it's in the pages I haven't read yet @.@) is an argument for his being mafia, not against

your poe is flawed, eden

that said, I still want to kill koshi. gonna take some time to see if I still feel that way when i'm caught up, but that's where I am right now


This comes off to me as just a whole lot of

"Why me and not <x>?"

Can't you just write a couple simple sentences about what you've done instead of making excuses and pointing fingers elsewhere?

It's really easy look I'll do it for me as an example:

1) I pushed SL.
2) I pushed breshke.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 21:26 GMT
#3026
On February 07 2015 05:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 05:03 batsnacks wrote:
The town is an old roof

The ridgepole sags to its breaking point

Who is this town's ridgepole?

Wat
Lol


A ridgepole is the central support structure of a roof. When the ends are weak, the roof will sag and excessive pressure is put on the center. The ridgepole sags to it's breaking point and the roof collapses.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 21:35 GMT
#3039
On February 07 2015 06:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 06:19 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 05:39 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 02:35 Eden1892 wrote:
It's not marv bc filter length.

It's not Palmar bc marv hitch.

It's not Breshke bc vig.

It's not LS cause EOD move vote.

It's not me cause I'm adorable

And it's not batsnacks cause everyone tr him.

So that leAves 4 and JAT/Hf aren't together. Then Zen moment says rise above own cloudy mind and seek truth. Truth says JAT town. Qed


only reason to read marv town imo is his claim

it's not palmar because why?

it's not breshke because there's no cc

it's not ls because ls is saying what he thinks without a filter

you're hardly adorable. but still 95% town. your scum game was terrible xP

everyone tring bats when he's done nothing I can see to be townread for (maybe it's in the pages I haven't read yet @.@) is an argument for his being mafia, not against

your poe is flawed, eden

that said, I still want to kill koshi. gonna take some time to see if I still feel that way when i'm caught up, but that's where I am right now


This comes off to me as just a whole lot of

"Why me and not <x>?"

Can't you just write a couple simple sentences about what you've done instead of making excuses and pointing fingers elsewhere?

It's really easy look I'll do it for me as an example:

1) I pushed SL.
2) I pushed breshke.


Or people could read.

For instance, if you'd read you'd know that I pushed SL while you were busy going on about him then suddenly digressed onto a "Breshke is passive" hype.

Like, literally I have no clue what you were doing Day 1 in your filter. You kept saying Breshke was the lynch but agreeing that all the other lynches were good, too? Wth?

I've been engaging with the people in the thread here in the evenings trying to work out alignments, pushed LS before deciding he was town, talked to Onegu about both of his shit reads, picked out you as the oddball from the voting analysis no one else bothered to do. Kept saying the scumreads on Damdred didn't make sense.

Read. My damn. Filter.


I don't need to read your filter I've read every post in this game at least twice. My job is intensely boring and I frequently have nothing to do but read what you write. I think the same is true for a lot of people that play this game... so yeah... we're all reading, so saying "go back and reread" is condescending. I was actually trying to help you out... what I posted is exactly what the people pressuring you want.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 21:42 GMT
#3048
On February 07 2015 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 06:35 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:29 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:19 batsnacks wrote:
On February 07 2015 05:39 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 02:35 Eden1892 wrote:
It's not marv bc filter length.

It's not Palmar bc marv hitch.

It's not Breshke bc vig.

It's not LS cause EOD move vote.

It's not me cause I'm adorable

And it's not batsnacks cause everyone tr him.

So that leAves 4 and JAT/Hf aren't together. Then Zen moment says rise above own cloudy mind and seek truth. Truth says JAT town. Qed


only reason to read marv town imo is his claim

it's not palmar because why?

it's not breshke because there's no cc

it's not ls because ls is saying what he thinks without a filter

you're hardly adorable. but still 95% town. your scum game was terrible xP

everyone tring bats when he's done nothing I can see to be townread for (maybe it's in the pages I haven't read yet @.@) is an argument for his being mafia, not against

your poe is flawed, eden

that said, I still want to kill koshi. gonna take some time to see if I still feel that way when i'm caught up, but that's where I am right now


This comes off to me as just a whole lot of

"Why me and not <x>?"

Can't you just write a couple simple sentences about what you've done instead of making excuses and pointing fingers elsewhere?

It's really easy look I'll do it for me as an example:

1) I pushed SL.
2) I pushed breshke.


Or people could read.

For instance, if you'd read you'd know that I pushed SL while you were busy going on about him then suddenly digressed onto a "Breshke is passive" hype.

Like, literally I have no clue what you were doing Day 1 in your filter. You kept saying Breshke was the lynch but agreeing that all the other lynches were good, too? Wth?

I've been engaging with the people in the thread here in the evenings trying to work out alignments, pushed LS before deciding he was town, talked to Onegu about both of his shit reads, picked out you as the oddball from the voting analysis no one else bothered to do. Kept saying the scumreads on Damdred didn't make sense.

Read. My damn. Filter.


I don't need to read your filter I've read every post in this game at least twice. My job is intensely boring and I frequently have nothing to do but read what you write. I think the same is true for a lot of people that play this game... so yeah... we're all reading, so saying "go back and reread" is condescending. I was actually trying to help you out... what I posted is exactly what the people pressuring you want.


just frustrated -_-

I'm going to just leave the thread and not come back until I'm caught up, I think.

Btw, I do want to know why you seemed to think all the wagons were good Day 1.


The SL wagon was good initially because he was posting, not playing, and posting about not playing. Also spite voting people who are dicks is great.

The breshke wagon was excellent. I stand by everything I said and did. I just accidentally caught a blue instead of a red. They're really similar.

The jat wagon was good because he wasn't contributing up to his normal, high, standards. Also the bullying people out of voting him, whoever said it, is true.

The onegu wagon was good because onegu didn't do anything, claimed he would step it up, and never did.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 21:44 GMT
#3051
Oh yeah, the damdred wagon. I never actually thought damdred was mafia I just sheeped palmar's first post to see what would happen. I wanted to vote him when he martyred but the voting breshke was too appealing.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 21:50 GMT
#3062
On February 07 2015 06:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 06:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:46 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:43 marvellosity wrote:
yes it was and i just explained why

can you not read?


can you not?

sorry marv but your words aren't gold; I don't agree with you. I don't remember anything that looked like you were very invested in where that lynch was going at all.

that just means you haven't read anything around the lynch.

you are insanely bad or mafia. i'm going for mafia because i don't think you're insanely bad.

She can be insanely bad because I remember in a pregame for one of the mafia games i played with her I told her to just sheep my reads obv I forgot to tell her to do it this game but she would be scummy as hell for it though lol....


lol LS why would RS be scummy for sheeping your reads? Are your reads that scummy?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 21:54 GMT
#3067
LS is my favorite.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 06 2015 22:02 GMT
#3069
The lake rises above the trees. Extraordinary times when the great preponderates are like flood times when
the lake rises over the treetops, but such conditions are temporary. Thus the superior man, when he stands alone, is unconcerned. Like a tree which stands strong even though it stands alone. And if he must renounce the world he is undaunted.

We lynch HF tomorrow.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
TBD vs Classic
CranKy Ducklings129
SHIN 57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 263
OGKoka 252
mouzHeroMarine 206
SHIN 57
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49941
Calm 9593
Rain 2802
FanTaSy 1022
soO 978
BeSt 848
Bisu 657
Stork 374
Soulkey 324
Soma 287
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
firebathero 206
Last 138
Pusan 84
Mind 75
Light 66
Snow 60
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 53
Shinee 45
Sharp 37
Killer 29
hero 25
Mong 25
Trap 23
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
sorry 16
zelot 16
Shine 15
Terrorterran 11
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 5
scan(afreeca) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7292
League of Legends
Reynor78
Counter-Strike
byalli681
x6flipin197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns27674
singsing1947
Pyrionflax236
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Jankos3137
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h
BSL Open Qualifier
8h
BSL Open Qualifier
8h
OSC
12h
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.