• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:10 GMT
#5071
And no marv did not really do more than them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:12 GMT
#5072
The reason I don't think marv would be a good shot is that I am 100 % confident that I could read him if we tried to lynch him tomorrow which is not necessarily the case for LS or rsoultin.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:13 GMT
#5073
Of course marv is a way better shot than me so if that is your only other choice then go for it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:16 GMT
#5074
Like for me there are 2 scum between those 3 so if you hit one of them tonight we have a 2/3 chance of being able to kill all 3 of them and just win.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:24 GMT
#5077
Eden... there is absolutely no world in which I am scum with marv. Not only because I am town but also because I could never ever townread marv if he was my scumbuddy. Never.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:26 GMT
#5078
Also it makes no sense for marv to call for a shot on me if we are mafia together.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:28 GMT
#5079
If you can't function otherwise then fine. Shoot marv. I don't think it is the optimal play but he could totally be mafia. If that is the case I will defend myself against a mislynch tomorrow.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:33 GMT
#5082
On February 10 2015 06:30 Eden1892 wrote:
Then let Breahke shoot marv. If he's mafia you can be town. If he's town I know my gut was wrong

It's not like I could make Breshke shoot anyone he doesn't want to shoot. I would shoot LS. But marv is not the worst shot either and certainly a much better one than me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:36 GMT
#5085
On February 10 2015 06:33 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2015 15:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 09 2015 15:41 Breshke wrote:
JAT it would help me read you more if you could try find a scum outside of LS

I am pretty clueless. That's why I need to see the nightactions. Probably rsoultin? It could also be bats and he is just swagging on me because of our last game but I don't think this is very likely. It could also be marv but my gut said he is town all game. On the other hand we just let him live because of his 100% read on which he is never wrong. And he was wrong. You absolutely cannot shoot me here. You don't even learn anything if I flipped scum. And this won't happen because I am town and we will be in LYLO. Good luck finding both scum in that case.



Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 06:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Breshke is town.
Batsnacks is town.
Eden is town.

The final 2 scum lie between

LS
Rsoultin
Marv

You need to shoot one of them. Preferably LS. You absolutely must hit mafia today because we would gain a mislynch this way.


What changed from the first post to the second? First you are "clueless" then you basically have the scumteam on lock.

If you didn't notice I did some digging in the morning, I put in a shitload of effort today thinking about this game/trying to solve it. And if you look closely my reads didn't even change that drastically.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:37 GMT
#5086
The only big difference between the 2 posts is that I am more certain about bats being town now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:05 GMT
#5087
Do you have more questions Breshke?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:14 GMT
#5090
On February 10 2015 07:09 Breshke wrote:
You have played with LS before havn't you? Do you think it is impossible this is his towngame?

I played one game with him where I was shot night1. I remember townreading him pretty early day1 and never really changing the read. I am not getting that read here. I am not an expert about his meta/did not read any of his scumgames but I feel like this game looks different from his towngame in general and some things he does/says just don't make sense from a town POV. Is it impossible for him to be town? Probably not 100%? But I deem it very unlikely and he is my best bet for scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:16 GMT
#5091
He just went with whatever lynch was popular all game long. Never taking a stance, never forming an own opinion never really trying to figure the game out. He has been constantly bluehunting though.
Add to this the things I brought up today.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:19 GMT
#5093
Also he was the first one to call my case on HF good and now he says I haven't been trying to solve the game. Does not compute.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:24 GMT
#5097
Don't ask me. This is the weirdest marv game I have ever seen and I have seen quite a few.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:30 GMT
#5099
On February 10 2015 07:24 Eden1892 wrote:
OK here's my totally selfish and bullshit reason to shoot marv. You should shoot marv because I don't trust myself / the town to lynch marv tomorrow.

If marv flips mafia though I think LS almost certainly gets lynched at some point, if not tomorrow then at 3p LYLO.

it's actually the exact opposite of JAT's earlier argument, lol. Rather than remove the lynchbait suspect from the pool, I think it's better to remove the suspect who can argue himself out of suspect status, because if marv does manage to do it he won't be lynched ever.

You know my opinion on this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:31 GMT
#5100
On February 10 2015 07:29 Breshke wrote:
JAT which of these is least likely which is most

Marv/LS
Marv/RSo
LS/Rso

Marv/Rso is the least likely I think.

Not sure between the other 2 scenarios.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:32 GMT
#5101
I mean there is marvs refusal to let a LS wagon happen day2.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:35 GMT
#5106
Bats, not everyone just doesn't give a shit :/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 22:36 GMT
#5107
I think that is very unlikely.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
35m
Patches Events
5h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.