• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7788 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:28 GMT
#5040
You literally just sayed bats would fakeclaim because he is dumb and now you say he is mafia because he wouldn't be dumb enough to fakeclaim as town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:29 GMT
#5041
said*
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:30 GMT
#5043
This guy is so mafia it doesn't get any more obvious.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:36 GMT
#5046
Your instinct is wrong and I won't accept being killed without you giving any good reason/explanation for it.
You are fearlynching me. That is what you are doing.

I WAS invested in the day1 lynch. Otherwise I wouldn't have told people to vote SL/to not vote damdred. If I didn't care I would have just followed marv/HF around like I did in heavyweight. The fact that I stuck to my read is prove that I was invested in the lynch.
I was sure about marv because I thought he had claimed scum and given up. But he came back and pushed hard so that was wrong. There is nothing suspicious or unnatural about that.

I am town and you must not shoot me because we will probably just lose the game if I do.

Why do you think LS is town? Did you read the shit he just posted?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:37 GMT
#5047
if you do*
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:41 GMT
#5050
On February 10 2015 05:38 Eden1892 wrote:
Maybe I'm just a huge buster but I don't see the problem with LS.

Like I see the problem with his read but I don't see why it makes him mafia tbh.

It makes him mafia because he does not have a logical line of thought or rather he doesn't care to have one. He is only interested in figuring out what role batsnacks is not what his alignment is or why he did what he did.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:42 GMT
#5052
Like there is no way that he is 100 % convinced I am scum and then I have to show him that it could maybe make sense for batsnacks to fakeclaim to save me if he is scum. He didn't think of that at all because he just took batsnacks claim at face value.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:43 GMT
#5053
On February 10 2015 05:42 Eden1892 wrote:
And JAT it's not a fear lunch. Stop bsing smh

It's a gut lynch. I just can't clearly read you town to mitigate my instinct with my reason

It is a fearlynch. You said yourself you cannot differentiate between my town and my mafia game and this is why you are lynching me which is pretty sad btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:44 GMT
#5054
Please explain to me why LS is town and why batsnacks could be scum eden. An explanation of that rsoultin read would also be nice.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:49 GMT
#5056
On February 10 2015 05:30 Eden1892 wrote:
I can't reliably differentiate your town and mafia games. You're too good at mafia and you never seem obviously town to me in the town games I had with you.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:51 GMT
#5057
Where on earth is the misrepresentation here?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:52 GMT
#5058
You know what. Forget it. I have no intention of arguing about stupid stuff like this again.
Answer my questions instead please.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 20:55 GMT
#5060
At this point in the game lynching a player you cannot read by gut when there are 2 days of information available is really really awful.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:00 GMT
#5061
BRESHKE

If you read this: Look at who did stuff today and who didn't. I put in a shitton of effort, I showed with really solid logic that I am not a good shot and who would be a good shot instead. I even tried to work with eden but he just can't be bothered to think about the game or be reasoned with.
You must not shoot me. I am town. I was even greenchecked so if I was mafia then bats would have to have checked the godfather/framed person out of all the people in the game. This is really really unlikely. Unless you think bats is scum with me but that is not the case. Bats is really obviously playing his towngame. Compare it to any town or mafia game of his and you will clearly see it. Example for a town game would be void mafia, for a mafia game FFL2.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:01 GMT
#5062
I have never been mislynched and I refuse to let town lose this game by not thinking and killing me. I just refuse.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:04 GMT
#5064
Breshke is town.
Batsnacks is town.
Eden is town.

The final 2 scum lie between

LS
Rsoultin
Marv

You need to shoot one of them. Preferably LS. You absolutely must hit mafia today because we would gain a mislynch this way.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:05 GMT
#5066
On February 10 2015 06:04 Eden1892 wrote:
JAT if we should look at people who didn't do stuff today... Why not marv and bats?

Because bats is most likely town? Not because of his claim but because of his play. Marv is one of the people you should look at because he didn't do shit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:07 GMT
#5067
I guess also because of his claim. If he is mafia why would he claim to save me? It makes no sense. He could have mislynched me and mislynched HF right after me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:08 GMT
#5069
Then there is rsoultin who is completely absent. Maybe she is busy but I brought up the point of how her reads on townies up for lynch were always a little too good.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 09 2015 21:09 GMT
#5070
On February 10 2015 06:08 Eden1892 wrote:
Marv has done less than rso and LS by far. Yet they're ahead of him e en though you say look at who's been trying?

I haven't seen rsoultin do shit today. And LS made some posts but the content of them is absolutely horrendous.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.