• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 00:54 GMT
#428
On February 04 2015 09:53 Holyflare wrote:
yes yes people spend your time searching

lol, sure
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 00:56 GMT
#432
On February 04 2015 09:55 Holyflare wrote:
man this wagon is so fasttttttttt





hehe

yeh... it is almost too easy
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 00:59 GMT
#435
On February 04 2015 09:58 Damdred wrote:
Lynch rs 100% the moment I die

That is impossible. The moment you die we are lynching you already.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 12:19 GMT
#798
On February 04 2015 19:58 marvellosity wrote:
13 justanothertownie - absent. worrying

Not worrying in the slightest. I stayed up until 2 am yesterday and I have to work in the lab during the day. I am only here because of lunch and there is absolutely no way that I am able to catch up before I get home in the evening. Not everyone has a nice office job.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 12:32 GMT
#804
On February 04 2015 21:22 sicklucker wrote:
so jat both dandred and ls had totally made up town reads on you. Did you yell at them in the obs qt?

You were the only scumbuddy I ever had to yell at (goes to show how "good" your play was). And I didn't even once tell you to townread me.
From now on I will ignore your bullshit though. I won't let you feign activity by answering anything like this again.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 12:33 GMT
#806
On February 04 2015 21:22 marvellosity wrote:
it is worrying. you saying it isn't worrying doesn't make it less worrying.

You know that I have no problem being active as scum so I don't get why it worries you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 12:45 GMT
#808
On February 04 2015 21:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2015 21:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 04 2015 21:22 marvellosity wrote:
it is worrying. you saying it isn't worrying doesn't make it less worrying.

You know that I have no problem being active as scum so I don't get why it worries you.

i don't need you to understand.

Selfish bastard.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 16:03 GMT
#880
Found some time. Let's see how far I get.
On February 04 2015 10:33 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2015 10:31 Breshke wrote:
On February 04 2015 10:23 Damdred wrote:
Breshke, (btw your name is in my phones auto correct now lol) Marv Eden and Palmar are all really towny.

Jays town probably to, rs isn't.


Im honestly surprised by how little my name gets misspelled

Why is JAT probably town?


Mostly just tone read, he's more s town lean atm

On February 04 2015 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
Damdred is far far far too sure about his reads. JAT just fooled people as mafia last game and plays as mafia generally well yet he's probably town, I have literally just been trolling yet at the top of the page he's trying to convince me to kill rs after he flips, marv he said be wary of yet still lists him as town even though he knows he's a miller....

silly

To be honest the read on me is not what is bothering me about damdred. I guess he should maybe be a little more paranoid about me in general (?) but he told me in the void postgame that he thinks he can read me by tone and I think my tone so far has been pretty different/more jovial than in void mafia for obvious reasons.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 16:06 GMT
#883
On February 05 2015 01:04 sicklucker wrote:
Its more that he gave a townread when you had a 1 page filter. Do you think your readable in a 1 page filter?

No. But if damdred thinks he can read my tone then he should have a townread on me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 16:23 GMT
#899
On February 05 2015 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 01:21 sicklucker wrote:
like Ls why did you claim vt? Remember when I told you never to claim vt? Now that I know you either vt or mafia I actually want you to die more then you can imagine. If I thought there was a 30% chance you were scum I would take those odds so you have to be pretty damn townie now

this is a stupid post

I was literally about to write this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 16:24 GMT
#900
Marv you are annoying just shut up like you promised :/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 16:26 GMT
#905
sick burn
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 16:33 GMT
#909
On February 05 2015 01:29 sicklucker wrote:
idk kill Onegu as a semi fear lynch.

He claims to be unreadable and sine he just owned you in a game I tend to want to take his word and vote him out for it. I think after dandred hes who id lynch

Or you could just play the game. Since it is only a semi fear lynch - what is scummy about Onegu?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 16:41 GMT
#913
On February 05 2015 01:39 sicklucker wrote:
Nothing day 1 is for policys. looking at ls's filter nothing really that weird either tbh. Would still kill if I had no target because I dont think he ever finds scum.

Another stupid post.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 16:49 GMT
#916
~10 pages to go still. Will be back in a few hours.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 19:57 GMT
#937
On February 05 2015 04:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2015 01:49 justanothertownie wrote:
~10 pages to go still. Will be back in a few hours.


It is a pleasure to see how much you are missing me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 19:58 GMT
#938
Just got home - reading.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 20:40 GMT
#942
On February 05 2015 05:37 Koshi wrote:
JAT how mafia are you?

Not that much.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 20:41 GMT
#943
On February 05 2015 05:37 Koshi wrote:
If this is your new meta I am not impressed.

Do you want me to post while I am reading? Because I can totally do that if you want. It will be annoying and I will say stuff that has already been said though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 04 2015 20:44 GMT
#944
On February 04 2015 13:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2015 13:26 Breshke wrote:
On February 04 2015 13:18 rsoultin wrote:
On February 04 2015 13:12 Breshke wrote:
On February 04 2015 12:59 rsoultin wrote:
On February 04 2015 12:56 Breshke wrote:
He also doesn't seem to be as engaged as he normally is


Bresh, do you have any scumreads right now?


You, i don't like the entire damdred thing. You seemed happy to park your vote until you got pinged out. And then trying to folllow the conversation between you and eden about why you scumread damdred gives me a headache and i still don't really get where you are coming from.

I also don't like LS

I want to scumread SL out of spite because "he only tries when he is mafia" and is seemingly going through the thread and replying to stuff now so he is trying yes? But thats just SL so null.



It's as simple as Damdred made some strange comments and then appearing to be deliberately avoiding the question. I have no reason to scumread him otherwise because I really don't see what the big deal was about him questioning Eden's list.


So do you still scumread him?


Obviously not? He came back in and explained his comments later, and they made sense.

I would like to hear a more detailed explanation here. Why was he scummy to you initially and what about his explanation changed this and why.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
35m
Patches Events
5h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.