• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12787 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 14:32 GMT
#5399
On February 10 2015 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
If LS is mafia, his mafia game is 1000x better than in Student IV, though.


Yeah but it's still very similar. Once his allies die he sheeps the strong townie.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 14:37 GMT
#5405
On February 10 2015 23:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 23:32 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
If LS is mafia, his mafia game is 1000x better than in Student IV, though.


Yeah but it's still very similar. Once his allies die he sheeps the strong townie.

he does this as town I think? I'll have to recheck but I'm sure I remember a game where he's just following votes around

could be misremembering, and the database isn't up to date


I could also be misremembering but I don't recall a game where he was town and did this. He usually had weird theories based on meta... Which he tried to emulate at the beginning what with quoting all the past games.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 14:41 GMT
#5406
Also I went back and looked at rs's rebuttal of jat's case and I don't think she did that as mafia.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 14:46 GMT
#5411
On February 10 2015 23:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 23:41 batsnacks wrote:
Also I went back and looked at rs's rebuttal of jat's case and I don't think she did that as mafia.

I think the direct opposite.

Just opened Carol, first thing I notice is that LS's filter is already 7 pages longer in this game than when he was town in that game :/


do you want to talk about rs's rebuttal?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 19:33 GMT
#5437
I like the idea of breshke making the big decision again.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 11 2015 01:51 GMT
#5538
I don't think the breshke check was that absurd especially if breshke had missed mafia e.g. he shot lightning. RS/lightning were obviously the better checks but I thought I was out of the game anyway so I figured why not?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-11 01:58:15
February 11 2015 01:56 GMT
#5540
On February 11 2015 10:53 rsoultin wrote:
mine would have come back green, bats, so no worries. your checks couldn't be trusted with a framer, which you had to know we had


I had no idea about the framer until jat flipped. The only thing I had considered was that jat was gf. Framing jat n1 never crossed my mind.

edit: Like lightning, I actually had to go back and read the op to check if framers could reverse alignment checks as opposed to just making them come up as guilty.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 11 2015 02:01 GMT
#5542
On February 11 2015 10:58 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2015 10:51 batsnacks wrote:
I don't think the breshke check was that absurd especially if breshke had missed mafia e.g. he shot lightning. RS/lightning were obviously the better checks but I thought I was out of the game anyway so I figured why not?


Ahhhh so this was a yolo check? I didn't realise nor could I tell from your posts.

Damn, I'm sorry then. I will NOT be nominating you for the WTF award then


Sort of yolo. I just didn't realize that framers could make mafia look inno. It's my fault for not paying enough attention to the OP but I'm not used to framers being able to do that.

It was a shock when jat flipped mafia AND he wasn't gf.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 11 2015 02:12 GMT
#5546
On February 11 2015 11:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2015 11:01 batsnacks wrote:
On February 11 2015 10:58 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 11 2015 10:51 batsnacks wrote:
I don't think the breshke check was that absurd especially if breshke had missed mafia e.g. he shot lightning. RS/lightning were obviously the better checks but I thought I was out of the game anyway so I figured why not?


Ahhhh so this was a yolo check? I didn't realise nor could I tell from your posts.

Damn, I'm sorry then. I will NOT be nominating you for the WTF award then


Sort of yolo. I just didn't realize that framers could make mafia look inno. It's my fault for not paying enough attention to the OP but I'm not used to framers being able to do that.

It was a shock when jat flipped mafia AND he wasn't gf.

Framers can make mafia look innocent in like 99% of setups afaik.


First time I've encountered a framer on TL. Also the first time I've encountered a framer that can make mafia look innocent.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 11 2015 14:37 GMT
#5644
On February 11 2015 23:30 marvellosity wrote:
At least the cop made the checks that mafia would have handpicked themselves on both nights. Some cracking cop play.


I like when you talk about me. <3
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 11 2015 14:42 GMT
#5646
On February 11 2015 23:38 marvellosity wrote:
Well the N2 check didn't matter so much. But in N1 you checked into the very clear frame target.

LS/rsoultin - this is where the check should be looking N1


Kisses

XoXoXo
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18986
Calm 2090
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 175
Mini 169
ZZZero.O 141
firebathero 76
soO 12
Sacsri 7
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1552
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5105
Liquid`Hasu617
Other Games
summit1g8326
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN1922
fl0m1308
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax216
IndyStarCraft 210
Livibee184
Mew2King59
ToD39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick947
BasetradeTV252
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 27
• musti20045 2
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• blackmanpl 26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1401
• Shiphtur553
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 7m
Replay Cast
2h 7m
OSC
15h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.