• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:42
CEST 13:42
KST 20:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8319 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:23 GMT
#5245
On February 10 2015 10:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Also the ninja vote is real why you voting Marv bats?


You should tell me why it's scummy before I tell you why I'm voting him.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:26 GMT
#5248
On February 10 2015 10:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 10:16 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 10:11 rsoultin wrote:
where did your theory come from, bats?

you were perfectly fine saying that you were wrong and bresh was blue when he first claimed


breshke claimed n1. My theory was d2.


okay, but what was your theory based on? breshke being alive and not rb'd? if you're town, bats, you have to help me out here because I'm having a really hard time finding a reason not to lynch you


On February 09 2015 01:20 batsnacks wrote:
I've solved the game.

marv and breshke are the remaining mafia. Breshke is a mafia vig, he shot koshi. They did this because breshke and koshi were already highly suspected and likely to get lynched. Also the number of VTs that died makes this more do-able. Marv shot palmar because palmar would have figured out his alignment the longer the game went on.

I originally thought it was HF + breshke because it seems like a play HF would do but I think this is right.

batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:29 GMT
#5251
On February 10 2015 10:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 10:23 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 10:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Also the ninja vote is real why you voting Marv bats?


You should tell me why it's scummy before I tell you why I'm voting him.

Because you can't just vote no reason and you showed no reason to vote him after you said your scum team was wrong with 20/20 hindsight.


I said before end of night that there was very little chance of me not voting marv today. You were around then. Why is it an issue now?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:33 GMT
#5256
On February 10 2015 10:30 LightningStrike wrote:
I forgot you did say that but what is the reason for voting him over me or rsoultin?


That is a really good question and I'm not even being facetious.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:38 GMT
#5261
On February 10 2015 10:36 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 10:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 10 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:48 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:46 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:43 marvellosity wrote:
yes it was and i just explained why

can you not read?


can you not?

sorry marv but your words aren't gold; I don't agree with you. I don't remember anything that looked like you were very invested in where that lynch was going at all.

that just means you haven't read anything around the lynch.

you are insanely bad or mafia. i'm going for mafia because i don't think you're insanely bad.

She can be insanely bad because I remember in a pregame for one of the mafia games i played with her I told her to just sheep my reads obv I forgot to tell her to do it this game but she would be scummy as hell for it though lol....


Nope. This is the closest I can find. You've been telling me to sheep your reads "bby girl" ever since newbie, I think it was. Eden-style crazy, but why don't you have any reads for me to sheep this game, LS?

Because my only Mafia read was shot lol. I made my case on JAT being scum but I still thinking on the last member of the team. It's obviously a Framer left if Bats is telling the truth that he is a Cop and Breshke is confirmed town too if Bats telling the truth he is a cop so hmmm.


Breshke is confirmed town, regardless, LS. Unless you think he shot both his scumbuddies and bats fake-claimed cop as town, because otherwise he can't get a green-check on scum jat. Koshi and jat weren't the vig, so if Breshke is the mafia vig, there is no framer.


If breshke is the framer he could have framed himself and shot jat but... let's just not do that today.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:39 GMT
#5263
On February 10 2015 10:38 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 10:36 rsoultin wrote:
On February 10 2015 10:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 10 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:48 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:46 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 06:43 marvellosity wrote:
yes it was and i just explained why

can you not read?


can you not?

sorry marv but your words aren't gold; I don't agree with you. I don't remember anything that looked like you were very invested in where that lynch was going at all.

that just means you haven't read anything around the lynch.

you are insanely bad or mafia. i'm going for mafia because i don't think you're insanely bad.

She can be insanely bad because I remember in a pregame for one of the mafia games i played with her I told her to just sheep my reads obv I forgot to tell her to do it this game but she would be scummy as hell for it though lol....


Nope. This is the closest I can find. You've been telling me to sheep your reads "bby girl" ever since newbie, I think it was. Eden-style crazy, but why don't you have any reads for me to sheep this game, LS?

Because my only Mafia read was shot lol. I made my case on JAT being scum but I still thinking on the last member of the team. It's obviously a Framer left if Bats is telling the truth that he is a Cop and Breshke is confirmed town too if Bats telling the truth he is a cop so hmmm.


Breshke is confirmed town, regardless, LS. Unless you think he shot both his scumbuddies and bats fake-claimed cop as town, because otherwise he can't get a green-check on scum jat. Koshi and jat weren't the vig, so if Breshke is the mafia vig, there is no framer.


If breshke is the framer he could have framed himself and shot jat but... let's just not do that today.


NO HE COULDN'T HAVE
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:56 GMT
#5268
On February 10 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
...

damn. just damn. if marv's the miller, bats is the cop. and if marv's not the miller, he's scum, and bats is still probably the cop. the lynch today isn't between bats and ls >< it's between ls and marv


Assuming I know this, why am I voting marv? And where is your place?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 11:33 GMT
#5304
Yeah that's maybe plausible marv except why are you the miller if I'm not the cop?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 11:38 GMT
#5307
The only possible explanations I see for lynching me now is

1) I am too stubborn to unvote you
2) you're not the miller

Unless I'm missing something huge the me/jat theory doesn't have a place in this game and I don't know why you're considering it.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 11:40 GMT
#5309
Are you or aren't you the miller?

If you are the miller how could my role be anything but cop? Unless someone wants to cc me...
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 11:46 GMT
#5313
The info is way too good to deny there's a cop, and that I'm the cop. If I'm fake claiming I deserve to win anyway because it would be too perfect.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 11:56 GMT
#5317
On February 10 2015 20:50 marvellosity wrote:
what i would say is that it's very very risky to claim cop when there's a miller in the game.

that's the strongest point in your favour


A miller AND a framer.

Not that you know there's a framer because you're doubting me for some reason that I can't comprehend.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 11:58 GMT
#5320
How can you even think other role possibilities are possible? Why was breshke not rbed 2 nights in a row if there's not a framer?

Why doesn't miller marv know this?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 12:01 GMT
#5325
You're gonna lynch me to stop me throwing the game?

Or you're gonna lynch me for being jats partner?

Or you're going to pick whichever is most convenient any lynch me regardless?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 12:06 GMT
#5328
On February 10 2015 21:02 marvellosity wrote:
i don't comprehend how anyone can be so bad at reading


Seems to be a lot you don't comprehend but I'm here to help.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 12:09 GMT
#5331
On February 10 2015 21:07 marvellosity wrote:
if you think i'm mafia in this spot, you should just stop playing mafia ever again, because you're never going to be competent


I don't play mafia to be competent I play mafia to fuck with people like you.

Seriously though if you have any doubts about my alignment today is the day to get rid of me.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 13:59 GMT
#5351
On February 10 2015 22:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
You do realise bats is pretty likely town, right?


No? I know I thought his claim seemed townie at the time. But the reasons you're giving are meta, and you're voting for him anyway. And his reason for voting you flat-out denies that anyone could possibly think he's scum. I don't know him that well, but I don't think he's that stupid.


You didn't think marv was stupid when he lynched HF for the exact same thing.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 14:09 GMT
#5356
I need to think about this some more. bbl
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 14:29 GMT
#5393
There he is.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 14:30 GMT
#5394
On February 10 2015 23:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 23:25 marvellosity wrote:
On February 10 2015 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 10 2015 23:23 LightningStrike wrote:
I having a hard time between rsoultin and bats assuming you are really the Miller marv. I know it's possible to have a Miller with no Cops in a game esp after Carol where we only had 1 Mason lol....

Did you not read my explanation about why bats is likely town?

^^^

I did and I think he really is town just dumb town. I think if he's town I found my mafia. I love you rsoultin but I think your the last mafia this game despite me not wanting to admit but I think you got to be mafia just by PoE alone and the fact that you forgot how confident I was in Student V. I;m sorry if this will hurt your feelings rsoultin.
##Vote: rsoultin


This is the last mafia.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 306
OGKoka 279
SHIN 78
MindelVK 22
Railgan 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69340
Calm 10875
Rain 2547
FanTaSy 1138
Bisu 1037
soO 742
Soulkey 569
Stork 414
Shuttle 372
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
firebathero 212
Light 165
Snow 154
Last 151
Mind 87
Pusan 69
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 42
Bale 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 33
Trap 33
Mong 28
Free 28
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 25
Sexy 21
yabsab 19
zelot 18
Shine 16
sorry 15
HiyA 13
Aegong 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6708
Dendi78
League of Legends
Reynor94
Counter-Strike
x6flipin542
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude12
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 97
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV505
League of Legends
• Jankos3346
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 561
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
OSC
11h 18m
Replay Cast
11h 18m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.