• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:42
CEST 13:42
KST 20:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8363 users

Horn of Africa Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 20:04 GMT
#5025
On February 10 2015 05:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 05:00 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
Bats why did you claim doc?


Because I'm the doc.

That does not make much sense.


Don't worry about it. It doesn't really matter.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 20:31 GMT
#5044
Never lynching LS. <3
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 22:33 GMT
#5103
Don't listen to them. Think for yourself.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 22:39 GMT
#5116
On February 10 2015 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Bats, not everyone just doesn't give a shit :/


That's not what I said or what I meant. If breshke is the town vig then he is town. He is more sure of his own alignment and agenda than any of ours.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 22:49 GMT
#5124
On February 10 2015 07:42 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 07:39 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Bats, not everyone just doesn't give a shit :/


That's not what I said or what I meant. If breshke is the town vig then he is town. He is more sure of his own alignment and agenda than any of ours.

um i'm clearly town and my agenda is pretty open so i'm not sure where this is coming from.

who did you save n1?


Your agenda is chaos. Your filter is absolutely horrendous.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 22:50 GMT
#5127
On February 10 2015 07:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Bats... this will not be productive.


I've been so good... sorry.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 22:55 GMT
#5135
On February 10 2015 07:51 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 07:49 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 07:42 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 10 2015 07:39 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Bats, not everyone just doesn't give a shit :/


That's not what I said or what I meant. If breshke is the town vig then he is town. He is more sure of his own alignment and agenda than any of ours.

um i'm clearly town and my agenda is pretty open so i'm not sure where this is coming from.

who did you save n1?


Your agenda is chaos. Your filter is absolutely horrendous.

If I'm apparently playing so bad, why haven't you stepped up and done anything to help me see it or help town ignore me and go to work despite my badness?

This post is really giving me a bad feeling about bats. I know it's not his game to be in the middle of everything and making town do things, but this guy sounds like he's content to let town suffer through my apparently poor play.


I've never commented on anything you said or did. Take what you will from that.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 22:59 GMT
#5139
jat really was my green check btw

If my opinion needs to be valuable, it's lynch marv asap.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 23:05 GMT
#5154
Why the fuck did I check breshke? Am I stupid?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 09 2015 23:09 GMT
#5160
On February 10 2015 08:06 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 08:05 batsnacks wrote:
Why the fuck did I check breshke? Am I stupid?


hahahahaha

Bats explain your thought process in claiming doctor when you did


My thought process was

"fuck eden I bet this will piss him off"
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 00:02 GMT
#5195
Sweet I just got my night check back:

breshke is town

awesome
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 00:06 GMT
#5197
On February 10 2015 09:05 LightningStrike wrote:
nice try bats first you claimed Cop and "Green Check" JAT then you Claim Medic then you Claim Cop again. You can't keep a straight story and I know you can as town bats.


Talk dirty to me LS.

Call me animal names.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 00:12 GMT
#5204
On February 10 2015 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
seems way more likely a town does that...

sigh


Stop it. Let him keep going.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 00:19 GMT
#5209
On February 10 2015 09:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Also there is no way JAT would be seen green on a real cop check so therefore I think bats is mafia because only GF would appear green to a Cop check and JAT was a goon not a GF.


LS is either a next level super-troll from the future sent to humble us or...

He's town because he doesn't know why my jat check was green.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 00:48 GMT
#5226
On February 10 2015 09:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 09:40 Breshke wrote:
RSo can you tell me what you think about Marv, LS and Bats i just wanna know where your head is it


Well you're obviously confirmed town, and I've been so positive that Marv is town ever since I actually caught up with the thread...

Bats, what with all his claims, and bailing jat out, seems to be the obvious scum here, with ls behind as poe. ls has been acting weirdly confident all game except at certain key points, like bats' claim.

But I'm having a hard time seeing either of them not conceding with jat and koshi dead. There's no possible way there could be 4 mafia in this game, is there?


You're not LS so there is zero excuse: why are you putting any weight into bolded what so ever?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 00:57 GMT
#5230
On February 10 2015 09:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 09:48 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 09:46 rsoultin wrote:
On February 10 2015 09:40 Breshke wrote:
RSo can you tell me what you think about Marv, LS and Bats i just wanna know where your head is it


Well you're obviously confirmed town, and I've been so positive that Marv is town ever since I actually caught up with the thread...

Bats, what with all his claims, and bailing jat out, seems to be the obvious scum here, with ls behind as poe. ls has been acting weirdly confident all game except at certain key points, like bats' claim.

But I'm having a hard time seeing either of them not conceding with jat and koshi dead. There's no possible way there could be 4 mafia in this game, is there?


You're not LS so there is zero excuse: why are you putting any weight into bolded what so ever?


lol, I've made it very clear how much I dislike fake claims on multiple occasions xP i'm past the lynch-all-liars stage, bats, but it doesn't strengthen your position. You conveniently bolded the less significant portion. Bailing jats out of the lynch yesterday is obviously more suspicious


jat was leading in votes, would have been lynched 100% without my claim, had just made a case on someone I thought he would logically think is mafia as town, AND I had a theory that explained all of the bizarre night actions.

So I claimed.

AND IT WAS A MISTAKE
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:00 GMT
#5231
On February 10 2015 09:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Bats you dodging my question and here it is again and I need you to answer as truthfully as you can:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 09:33 LightningStrike wrote:
So bats why did you say that you faked the check on JAT if you are really Cop?


What are you going to do if I ignore you, vote me?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:02 GMT
#5233
On February 10 2015 10:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 10:00 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 09:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Bats you dodging my question and here it is again and I need you to answer as truthfully as you can:
On February 10 2015 09:33 LightningStrike wrote:
So bats why did you say that you faked the check on JAT if you are really Cop?


What are you going to do if I ignore you, vote me?

Lynch you.


Maybe I want to see you try.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:06 GMT
#5236
On February 10 2015 10:04 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 09:57 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 09:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 10 2015 09:48 batsnacks wrote:
On February 10 2015 09:46 rsoultin wrote:
On February 10 2015 09:40 Breshke wrote:
RSo can you tell me what you think about Marv, LS and Bats i just wanna know where your head is it


Well you're obviously confirmed town, and I've been so positive that Marv is town ever since I actually caught up with the thread...

Bats, what with all his claims, and bailing jat out, seems to be the obvious scum here, with ls behind as poe. ls has been acting weirdly confident all game except at certain key points, like bats' claim.

But I'm having a hard time seeing either of them not conceding with jat and koshi dead. There's no possible way there could be 4 mafia in this game, is there?


You're not LS so there is zero excuse: why are you putting any weight into bolded what so ever?


lol, I've made it very clear how much I dislike fake claims on multiple occasions xP i'm past the lynch-all-liars stage, bats, but it doesn't strengthen your position. You conveniently bolded the less significant portion. Bailing jats out of the lynch yesterday is obviously more suspicious


jat was leading in votes, would have been lynched 100% without my claim, had just made a case on someone I thought he would logically think is mafia as town, AND I had a theory that explained all of the bizarre night actions.

So I claimed.

AND IT WAS A MISTAKE


bats, did you ever explain your theory on breshke and marv? having a different theory doesn't make you scum, but I don't recall the reasoning. why would you check breshke anyway if you thought it was breshke and marv? marv is a claimed miller. he would always check red to a cop, whether his claim was true or not. if you believe breshke and marv are scum, you believe jat is town. you're supposedly a cop. why would you check someone who is likely a godfather or a framer, in your scum world? or did you think scum had no roles this game?


I checked breshke because I figured I was dead and wanted closure on my now confirmed incorrect theory. Hindsight is 20/20.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 10 2015 01:16 GMT
#5242
On February 10 2015 10:11 rsoultin wrote:
where did your theory come from, bats?

you were perfectly fine saying that you were wrong and bresh was blue when he first claimed


breshke claimed n1. My theory was d2.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 306
OGKoka 279
SHIN 78
MindelVK 22
Railgan 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69340
Calm 10875
Rain 2547
FanTaSy 1138
Bisu 1037
soO 742
Soulkey 569
Stork 414
Shuttle 372
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
firebathero 212
Light 165
Snow 154
Last 151
Mind 87
Pusan 69
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 42
Bale 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 33
Trap 33
Mong 28
Free 28
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 25
Sexy 21
yabsab 19
zelot 18
Shine 16
sorry 15
HiyA 13
Aegong 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6708
Dendi78
League of Legends
Reynor94
Counter-Strike
x6flipin542
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude12
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 97
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV505
League of Legends
• Jankos3346
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 561
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
OSC
11h 18m
Replay Cast
11h 18m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.