• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9591 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 20:29 GMT
#1689
On February 02 2015 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:25 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:23 Chezitwo wrote:
HF why don't you suspect me?


i did/do/still do?

did: I was in your probably town list.
Do/still do: I just posted a situation, you said probably afk rather than even thinking about it being me.


no you weren't I moved you down in a new list and all of this was based on me thinking you were chezinu instead, as soon as fecalfeast started acting more towny I suspected you because the only thing you had posted was about fecalfeast and it was wrong and chez did the same thing in a game I played with him where I agreed with his early read and he afk'd

now you're artanis I just haven't put any thought into it yet

So why didn't you follow Marv when he unvoted and voted me? I don't get it. You were in the thread, thought I was scummy and obvtown marv voted me.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 20:32 GMT
#1707
On February 02 2015 05:31 Damdred wrote:
YOU CLAIMED SCUM
YOU CLAIMED SCUM

THATS NOT HOW TO PLAY BLUE, YOU DONT DO REACTION TESTS IN THE LAST HOUR OF A LYNCH CYCLE

I'm pretty sure he's just trying to cause chaos. You don't post this as town, ever.
On February 02 2015 05:05 Eden1892 wrote:
HtS just vote me. It sucks that we lost the Rb but that's life

Just ignore him.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 20:38 GMT
#1746
On February 02 2015 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:29 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:25 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:23 Chezitwo wrote:
HF why don't you suspect me?


i did/do/still do?

did: I was in your probably town list.
Do/still do: I just posted a situation, you said probably afk rather than even thinking about it being me.


no you weren't I moved you down in a new list and all of this was based on me thinking you were chezinu instead, as soon as fecalfeast started acting more towny I suspected you because the only thing you had posted was about fecalfeast and it was wrong and chez did the same thing in a game I played with him where I agreed with his early read and he afk'd

now you're artanis I just haven't put any thought into it yet

So why didn't you follow Marv when he unvoted and voted me? I don't get it. You were in the thread, thought I was scummy and obvtown marv voted me.


I was in bed and made an off-handed comment about you sure? I fail to see when I follow marv when he says he isn't even sure about you.

You literally said you were waiting for the argument though, suggesting you already strongly suspected me yet you just let it slide.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 20:40 GMT
#1757
On February 02 2015 05:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:38 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:29 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:25 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:23 Chezitwo wrote:
HF why don't you suspect me?


i did/do/still do?

did: I was in your probably town list.
Do/still do: I just posted a situation, you said probably afk rather than even thinking about it being me.


no you weren't I moved you down in a new list and all of this was based on me thinking you were chezinu instead, as soon as fecalfeast started acting more towny I suspected you because the only thing you had posted was about fecalfeast and it was wrong and chez did the same thing in a game I played with him where I agreed with his early read and he afk'd

now you're artanis I just haven't put any thought into it yet

So why didn't you follow Marv when he unvoted and voted me? I don't get it. You were in the thread, thought I was scummy and obvtown marv voted me.


I was in bed and made an off-handed comment about you sure? I fail to see when I follow marv when he says he isn't even sure about you.

You literally said you were waiting for the argument though, suggesting you already strongly suspected me yet you just let it slide.


so what?

You don't seem to be interested in lynching anyone in specific.
I'm actually not sure what that means for you.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 20:42 GMT
#1766
On February 02 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:40 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:39 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:38 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:29 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:25 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:23 Chezitwo wrote:
HF why don't you suspect me?


i did/do/still do?

did: I was in your probably town list.
Do/still do: I just posted a situation, you said probably afk rather than even thinking about it being me.


no you weren't I moved you down in a new list and all of this was based on me thinking you were chezinu instead, as soon as fecalfeast started acting more towny I suspected you because the only thing you had posted was about fecalfeast and it was wrong and chez did the same thing in a game I played with him where I agreed with his early read and he afk'd

now you're artanis I just haven't put any thought into it yet

So why didn't you follow Marv when he unvoted and voted me? I don't get it. You were in the thread, thought I was scummy and obvtown marv voted me.


I was in bed and made an off-handed comment about you sure? I fail to see when I follow marv when he says he isn't even sure about you.

You literally said you were waiting for the argument though, suggesting you already strongly suspected me yet you just let it slide.


so what?

You don't seem to be interested in lynching anyone in specific.
I'm actually not sure what that means for you.


please just catch up with the game instead you're in some kind of weird separate thread

Catching up is so much more boring than participating in active discussion though. I'll do it when everyone's gone and I can't chat to anyone.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 20:44 GMT
#1775
On February 02 2015 05:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
I just realized, this is a lot of fun, but maybe we should all stop posting? We're not getting any new information, and it just makes the thread harder to read for the people who aren't here right now.

this is why we carry on

I suddenly realized marv was trolling all this time.
[image loading]
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 20:45 GMT
#1779
On February 02 2015 05:43 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:42 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:40 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:39 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:38 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:29 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:25 Chezitwo wrote:
[quote]
did: I was in your probably town list.
Do/still do: I just posted a situation, you said probably afk rather than even thinking about it being me.


no you weren't I moved you down in a new list and all of this was based on me thinking you were chezinu instead, as soon as fecalfeast started acting more towny I suspected you because the only thing you had posted was about fecalfeast and it was wrong and chez did the same thing in a game I played with him where I agreed with his early read and he afk'd

now you're artanis I just haven't put any thought into it yet

So why didn't you follow Marv when he unvoted and voted me? I don't get it. You were in the thread, thought I was scummy and obvtown marv voted me.


I was in bed and made an off-handed comment about you sure? I fail to see when I follow marv when he says he isn't even sure about you.

You literally said you were waiting for the argument though, suggesting you already strongly suspected me yet you just let it slide.


so what?

You don't seem to be interested in lynching anyone in specific.
I'm actually not sure what that means for you.


please just catch up with the game instead you're in some kind of weird separate thread

Catching up is so much more boring than participating in active discussion though. I'll do it when everyone's gone and I can't chat to anyone.

I think the past 24 hours have showed that this game keeps going 24/7. So you won't really get this opportunity.

I think things'll calm down during the morning.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 20:45 GMT
#1785
On February 02 2015 05:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:42 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:40 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:39 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:38 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:29 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:25 Chezitwo wrote:
[quote]
did: I was in your probably town list.
Do/still do: I just posted a situation, you said probably afk rather than even thinking about it being me.


no you weren't I moved you down in a new list and all of this was based on me thinking you were chezinu instead, as soon as fecalfeast started acting more towny I suspected you because the only thing you had posted was about fecalfeast and it was wrong and chez did the same thing in a game I played with him where I agreed with his early read and he afk'd

now you're artanis I just haven't put any thought into it yet

So why didn't you follow Marv when he unvoted and voted me? I don't get it. You were in the thread, thought I was scummy and obvtown marv voted me.


I was in bed and made an off-handed comment about you sure? I fail to see when I follow marv when he says he isn't even sure about you.

You literally said you were waiting for the argument though, suggesting you already strongly suspected me yet you just let it slide.


so what?

You don't seem to be interested in lynching anyone in specific.
I'm actually not sure what that means for you.


please just catch up with the game instead you're in some kind of weird separate thread

Catching up is so much more boring than participating in active discussion though. I'll do it when everyone's gone and I can't chat to anyone.


you wouldn't be asking me questions if you were even paying attention to real time discussion........................

Sure I am, it's more interesting than Eden making 100 posts about how he's a cop that he isn't and no one actually believing him.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:02 GMT
#1866
HAHAHA
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:03 GMT
#1869
Okay I'm basically going to be confirmed town for not conceding here.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:05 GMT
#1877
On February 02 2015 06:03 marvellosity wrote:
so we just kill robik and palmar and see how we're doing or something

I think this is an excellent idea.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:07 GMT
#1884
I suggest we use dick move analysis to decide who wouldn't concede after 2 mafia players die on D1 and lynch those players.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:10 GMT
#1893
God talking about conceding feels so dickish but yet it's actually a legit reason in this situation.
Marv, would Palmar torture himself further by playing it out until he gets lynched?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:11 GMT
#1894
There's going to be 40 pages that will never be read by me.
The forgotten pages.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:13 GMT
#1900
I guess we lynch Palmar first then.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:15 GMT
#1906
11 players, 1 is scum
We've got 4 mislynches, just need to confirm 7 people and we're good.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:17 GMT
#1917
On February 02 2015 06:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Based on the claims, the last scum is amongst HF, Damdred or Robik.

I'm 99.9% sure it's Robik.

Why? I still don't even know if HF's blueclaim is serious, could just be to prevent shenannies.

There are 3-blue setups in the game.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:19 GMT
#1922
On February 02 2015 06:16 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 06:15 Chezitwo wrote:
11 players, 1 is scum
We've got 4 mislynches, just need to confirm 7 people and we're good.

You
Marv
Me
Rsoultin
Half the Sky
LightningStrike
Damdred

GG

I'm good with this list. Some question marks for HtS but probably not.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:20 GMT
#1927
HF I really hope you're actually the cop because then the game is 100% solved.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 21:21 GMT
#1931
I can see you fakeclaim as VT though
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 717
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
CosmosSc2 37
Railgan 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50127
Shuttle 7783
FanTaSy 1636
BeSt 612
Horang2 504
Soma 149
Last 131
Sexy 124
Zeus 114
Pusan 109
[ Show more ]
Mind 92
Hyun 90
ggaemo 77
hero 69
Sea.KH 68
Killer 61
Aegong 46
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 27
NaDa 18
JYJ 16
zelot 15
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3940
qojqva2044
Dendi1296
420jenkins799
XcaliburYe251
Counter-Strike
fl0m3933
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor728
Liquid`Hasu675
Other Games
B2W.Neo874
Beastyqt645
byalli393
Mlord389
Livibee212
Hui .182
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King67
QueenE52
KnowMe1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3690
Other Games
• WagamamaTV108
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
Replay Cast
8h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.