• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:24
CEST 14:24
KST 21:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6842 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 01:00 GMT
#890
On February 01 2015 09:56 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
why eden?

Sicklucker, please answer this question.


His shit sheeping of me. Also im pretty sure he slipped. He was saying I was salty robik claimed in thread. But if im mafia I would be very happy not salty
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 01:02 GMT
#895
Also eden unvoted me. Im not even still sure hes scum because you guys havent given me time to finish reading the thread.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 01:06 GMT
#902
On February 01 2015 10:02 Trfel wrote:
Sicklucker, you aren't making sense.

You are aware that marvellosity is among the best scum players on this site? And that he is capable of not giving up right at the start of the game? See Imperial Mafia, Palmar was town and marvellosity was mafia in the same game, and marvellosity survived.

Even with that aside, marvellosity would know if Palmar's reason is genuine or not, he is smart. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give up and quit over a falsified scumread.

And even ignoring that, it's obvious that Palmar hasn't been doing anything in this game. So why does it matter if he pressured marvellosity or not, when he is clearly not playing? The only thing that a Palmar lynch has going for it that a normal non-post policy lynch doesn't is that marvellosity seems confident that Palmar is mafia.


Marvs shit scum dude. I have no idea how his winrate is so high. Hes beat me twice as scum and it wasint him that won the game it was his partner.

Maybe hes good when he trys but thats rare. In pyp he gave up when he got a probe read the scum qt.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 01:08 GMT
#904
On February 01 2015 10:02 Trfel wrote:
Sicklucker, you aren't making sense.

You are aware that marvellosity is among the best scum players on this site? And that he is capable of not giving up right at the start of the game? See Imperial Mafia, Palmar was town and marvellosity was mafia in the same game, and marvellosity survived.

Even with that aside, marvellosity would know if Palmar's reason is genuine or not, he is smart. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give up and quit over a falsified scumread.

And even ignoring that, it's obvious that Palmar hasn't been doing anything in this game. So why does it matter if he pressured marvellosity or not, when he is clearly not playing? The only thing that a Palmar lynch has going for it that a normal non-post policy lynch doesn't is that marvellosity seems confident that Palmar is mafia.


He also avoided lynching palmer that game like the plague. Here hes not thats my main town read on marv
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 01:22 GMT
#907
No kidding palmer. My top town read marv with a 100% rate of calling you mafia is calling you mafia. Why are you overly defensive to me? You should be worrying about marv. I will vote with him.

The fact your putting scum on me for sheeping a read you yourself believes in probably makes you mafia.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 01:34 GMT
#909
buzz off. Now I just read the thread tilted so I probably have to reread it. Be back in 20+ need exercise.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 01:57 GMT
#918
On February 01 2015 10:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 10:22 sicklucker wrote:
No kidding palmer. My top town read marv with a 100% rate of calling you mafia is calling you mafia. Why are you overly defensive to me? You should be worrying about marv. I will vote with him.

The fact your putting scum on me for sheeping a read you yourself believes in probably makes you mafia.

What the hell are you on about. I cannot by definition agree with a read that says I'm mafia, even if I was mafia. Marv is wrong about my alignment, hell he isn't even sure I'm mafia.

Also, please explain why you defended yourself so hard against a joke vote. Please don't change the subject.


what joke vote? I dont remember maybe because im a serious person
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:01 GMT
#923
On February 01 2015 10:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 12:30 sicklucker wrote:
On January 31 2015 12:28 sicklucker wrote:
On January 31 2015 11:16 Holyflare wrote:
I fail to see how a sl that policy lynches marv because he's "great at scum" day 1 decides to town read marv when marv has done...? not much imo

the rest of his list is like wtf other than the robik who literally claimed blue

his ls read is because he's not being wishy washy when he's usually wishy washy as town.....................? what

no idea where batsnacks read is from


Oh this post. You were not in the game but marvs scum strategy last game was the not post. So just him posting holds alot of value.

Last time I pressured marv he ragequit or something. I dont really want to do that again hes a good player


I SAID IT 9 TIMES THAT WAS A POLICY PRESURE NOT A POLICY VOTE. I pressured him he claimed town and we moved on

Sicklucker, what are you trying to say here, in both of the quotes?

"Last time I pressured marv he ragequit or something"
"I pressured him he claimed town and we moved on"

You refer to different games, right? But the way you say this, you never changed the subject, so it seems like you ought to be talking about the same game. Please explain what you are trying to say.


Cant talk about this I dont think?. There has been way to much rulebreaking already. I only did because they started it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:05 GMT
#924
Keep me around and we can talk about all that stuff. I will prove im town like I always do. Im not sure how active ill be tomorrow because of the superbowl but im all yours tonight
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:10 GMT
#927
No I caught it. I thought hfs context was more joking. While edens context was serious I should reread. They could also be mafia together
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:12 GMT
#930
On February 01 2015 11:11 rsoultin wrote:
You know, honestly, trfel, there are a lot of things that don't make a ton of sense in SL's filter, but I am getting the impression that he somehow believes them.

The meta thing he said was what Eden has been pressuring him on.

And, for whatever reason, he does seem to think that his actions have a huge impact. Like I don't really think that him saying he was town a lot actually caused the scum team to concede in our last game, but I can see him thinking that was the cause? Just like I can see him thinking that because he pressured marv once, and marv gave up and was town, that if he pressures him again he'd give up again.

His point that palmar should be pressuring marv to see if he's scum (not the rest about making things up) isn't a terrible one.

SL...is your read on Eden pretty much just entirely because he's scumreading you for being angry at robik?



THREE TIMES. THREE TIMES 3 OUT OF 3
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:15 GMT
#932
My eden read was an early day 1 read. Take it for what it is but I did unvote him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:15 GMT
#933
On February 01 2015 11:14 rsoultin wrote:
You've pressured marv three times when he was town, he gave up all those times, and he was town all those times?


That was your typo not mine
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:16 GMT
#934
On February 01 2015 11:14 rsoultin wrote:
You've pressured marv three times when he was town, he gave up all those times, and he was town all those times?


Like whats your angel here. You know we both ment mafia instead of town.n. Its scummy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:17 GMT
#936
I have to reread his filter. Ive spent the entire day answering questions.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:21 GMT
#939
On February 01 2015 11:18 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 11:16 sicklucker wrote:
On February 01 2015 11:14 rsoultin wrote:
You've pressured marv three times when he was town, he gave up all those times, and he was town all those times?


Like whats your angel here. You know we both ment mafia instead of town.n. Its scummy

Wait, you definitely said that you didn't want to pressure marvellosity because last time you did that, he gave up, and he was town.

Did you mean to say scum there too? So you don't want to pressure him this game because last time it worked? I don't understand.


That was more of a joke because he replaced out of that. And its an ongoing game. Literally all your qeustions are about an ongoing game stop it plz.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:23 GMT
#941
No I dont actually think I made marv rage quit by pressure ROFL. He also flipped town and I town read him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:24 GMT
#942
On February 01 2015 11:22 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 11:21 sicklucker wrote:
On February 01 2015 11:18 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 11:16 sicklucker wrote:
On February 01 2015 11:14 rsoultin wrote:
You've pressured marv three times when he was town, he gave up all those times, and he was town all those times?


Like whats your angel here. You know we both ment mafia instead of town.n. Its scummy

Wait, you definitely said that you didn't want to pressure marvellosity because last time you did that, he gave up, and he was town.

Did you mean to say scum there too? So you don't want to pressure him this game because last time it worked? I don't understand.


That was more of a joke because he replaced out of that. And its an ongoing game. Literally all your qeustions are about an ongoing game stop it plz.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I was talking about an ongoing game. I'm just trying to understand things that don't make sense to me.

If that really is true, than you probably shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.


But I didnt bring it up others did. Thats a huge reason why im pissed. Everyones reason for wanting me dead is pretty much ogi.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:25 GMT
#944
Like ff hates me. palmers sick of my spamming. Theres like 3 others I cant talk about
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 02:26 GMT
#945
On February 01 2015 11:25 rsoultin wrote:
What is ogi?


out of game information? I think?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 155
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 391
ByuN 329
SHIN 155
Railgan 46
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70853
Calm 11091
Rain 2483
Bisu 1619
FanTaSy 861
soO 557
Stork 526
Shuttle 451
Soma 276
Rush 247
[ Show more ]
Snow 221
firebathero 193
Last 155
Light 106
Mind 86
Pusan 70
Sea.KH 68
ToSsGirL 50
hero 48
Sharp 45
Bale 43
Free 39
Trap 36
Killer 35
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
sorry 26
Aegong 24
zelot 18
yabsab 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Noble 13
Sexy 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8614
Dendi498
Counter-Strike
fl0m1438
x6flipin714
byalli649
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
gofns30536
singsing2187
B2W.Neo525
Pyrionflax241
ToD145
Trikslyr25
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 85
• Gemini_19 14
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Response 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos3528
• Nemesis535
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1211
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 36m
OSC
10h 36m
Replay Cast
10h 36m
OSC
23h 36m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.