• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9591 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 21:14 GMT
#728
On February 01 2015 05:04 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 04:48 Chezitwo wrote:
How so? The answers were clear and right here.

Can you point me to where I voted for Marv?

You did not answer!!


Alright, back at you now. You're still ignoring the point that I came up with the conclusion and not you. Which is why I am not impressed. Also not impressed with all this activity going on, you're clearly in thread, Chez and you aren't really doing a whole lot.

On January 31 2015 20:23 Chezitwo wrote:
marvellosity: Do you think Fecalfeast is a distro?


On January 31 2015 20:34 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 20:26 marvellosity wrote:
On January 31 2015 20:23 Chezitwo wrote:
marvellosity: Do you think Fecalfeast is a distro?

maybe. he's always shit and useless.

Looking at his other programs... It makes me sad.
##Unvote


Also my mistake on the thing with Marv, you ASKED him about Fecalfeast, but the gist of it stands - you just posted his filter. [/QUOTE]
I can only show you the fishing rod and the place where the fish are. I cannot eat your fish. Such is the way of the Chezitwo.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 09:30 GMT
#1310
Hello, I seem to have missed 30 pages. I don't have much time today either, at least not for another 8 hours or so. If I can't catch up, I will sheep marv or HF.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 09:43 GMT
#1318
On February 01 2015 18:30 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:30 Chezitwo wrote:
Hello, I seem to have missed 30 pages. I don't have much time today either, at least not for another 8 hours or so. If I can't catch up, I will sheep marv or HF.

Hi Chezitwo.

Do you mind reading and commenting on the case I posted two posts above your post?

Does a faulty device try to become favored, or would it settle to be average?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 09:52 GMT
#1326
On February 01 2015 18:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:47 Palmar wrote:
is holyflare really this mad that Damdred is smarter than him?

First sicklucker, then Chezinu, then Palmar.... next thing you know, maybe Robik will come back.

I will look at the Holyflare/Damdred interactions later.

Palmar, who do you want to lynch?

Unfortunately I will be gone for some time, but I will return!
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 09:54 GMT
#1328
On February 01 2015 18:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:43 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:30 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:30 Chezitwo wrote:
Hello, I seem to have missed 30 pages. I don't have much time today either, at least not for another 8 hours or so. If I can't catch up, I will sheep marv or HF.

Hi Chezitwo.

Do you mind reading and commenting on the case I posted two posts above your post?

Does a faulty device try to become favored, or would it settle to be average?


Chez the Chez.

A faulty device may try to become favored if his programming is protected by a firewall that can only be...

Lol I don't speak geek well enough for this.

Statistically speaking he can go on being townread practically indefinitely as a claimed blue except under unusual circumstances, and as such, it's not a bad move for scum at all. Plus look at the specific role he claimed. Especially as godfather, but even as general scum, he can be overlooked without being required to do anything.

This leads me to want to treat him as a general VT.

And as a general VT, robik deserves death cause, as FF said...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Robik for lynch

Would a faulty device in league with other faulty devices present itself as a favored distro, then sit back without trying to upgrade itself? I am not sure...
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 18:34 GMT
#1486
Hello friends! I am back. What can chezitwo do for you?

I have 40 pages to catch up to. In the meantime I will sheep marv.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 18:35 GMT
#1490
On February 02 2015 01:49 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Chezitwo

oh..
I thought you were my friend.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 18:42 GMT
#1493
Marv votes me and no one follows? I do not understand. Maybe it needs help.
##Unvote
##Vote Chezitwo
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 18:42 GMT
#1496
On February 02 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 03:35 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 01:49 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Chezitwo

oh..
I thought you were my friend.


Chezzy, your insta!meta-quotes and vote on Palmar caught Marv's attention after having to explain FF's play to you, and I'm inclined to think it's weird how quick they came, too. How do you know Palmar and not FF?

I am good at using the search function when I know what I am looking for. With Palmar, I remembered. With FF, I had nothing to remember.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 18:49 GMT
#1500
On February 02 2015 03:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, damdy. Switching to Eden. Still want your response, Chez.

I was townreading you. You're making me sad

Why does my self vote make you think I am not?
On February 02 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 03:42 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:35 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 01:49 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Chezitwo

oh..
I thought you were my friend.


Chezzy, your insta!meta-quotes and vote on Palmar caught Marv's attention after having to explain FF's play to you, and I'm inclined to think it's weird how quick they came, too. How do you know Palmar and not FF?

I am good at using the search function when I know what I am looking for. With Palmar, I remembered. With FF, I had nothing to remember.


How long have you been playing on this site, Chez?

Since the dawn of time.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 18:56 GMT
#1505
On February 02 2015 03:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 03:49 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, damdy. Switching to Eden. Still want your response, Chez.

I was townreading you. You're making me sad

Why does my self vote make you think I am not?
On February 02 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:35 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 01:49 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Chezitwo

oh..
I thought you were my friend.


Chezzy, your insta!meta-quotes and vote on Palmar caught Marv's attention after having to explain FF's play to you, and I'm inclined to think it's weird how quick they came, too. How do you know Palmar and not FF?

I am good at using the search function when I know what I am looking for. With Palmar, I remembered. With FF, I had nothing to remember.


How long have you been playing on this site, Chez?

Since the dawn of time.


Your self-vote doesn't seem like a mafia play, but it's not a good town play either if you're town, imo.

Well, gonna have to let the vets sort out the veracity of your claims on Palmar and FF. I've actually liked your play so far, so this and the long absence were really the only questionmarks. Do you have the time to catch up some and give us updated reads/comments?

How can those who are veterans assert whether these claims are correct when they do not even know who I am, let alone grasp how I might view both these players?

I will be present until deadline. I'm not sure if catching up or trying to participate in current conversation is a better use of my time.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 19:04 GMT
#1513
On February 02 2015 03:53 Damdred wrote:
I really want people to read my case read Edens filter.

I keep going back and Trfel whats so good about the pressure does it go anywhere? Is there any true conclusion about SL from it? does SL reasoning make sense for how it was dropped and eden just moved on to me?

I read it and I read Eden's filter.

I don't feel like he has been trying to find the poorly functioning programs between the distro's. He has been throwing up firewalls in front of himself and others, but he does not scan for malware. I am willing to uninstall him.

On February 02 2015 04:00 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 03:56 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:53 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:49 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, damdy. Switching to Eden. Still want your response, Chez.

I was townreading you. You're making me sad

Why does my self vote make you think I am not?
On February 02 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:35 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 01:49 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Chezitwo

oh..
I thought you were my friend.


Chezzy, your insta!meta-quotes and vote on Palmar caught Marv's attention after having to explain FF's play to you, and I'm inclined to think it's weird how quick they came, too. How do you know Palmar and not FF?

I am good at using the search function when I know what I am looking for. With Palmar, I remembered. With FF, I had nothing to remember.


How long have you been playing on this site, Chez?

Since the dawn of time.


Your self-vote doesn't seem like a mafia play, but it's not a good town play either if you're town, imo.

Well, gonna have to let the vets sort out the veracity of your claims on Palmar and FF. I've actually liked your play so far, so this and the long absence were really the only questionmarks. Do you have the time to catch up some and give us updated reads/comments?

How can those who are veterans assert whether these claims are correct when they do not even know who I am, let alone grasp how I might view both these players?

I will be present until deadline. I'm not sure if catching up or trying to participate in current conversation is a better use of my time.

I don't think you are among the top lynch candidates at the moment. I would prefer if you spend maybe an hour or so catching up, and then discuss closer to the deadline?

What do you think of me?

Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 19:12 GMT
#1517
On February 02 2015 04:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 04:04 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:53 Damdred wrote:
I really want people to read my case read Edens filter.

I keep going back and Trfel whats so good about the pressure does it go anywhere? Is there any true conclusion about SL from it? does SL reasoning make sense for how it was dropped and eden just moved on to me?

I read it and I read Eden's filter.

I don't feel like he has been trying to find the poorly functioning programs between the distro's. He has been throwing up firewalls in front of himself and others, but he does not scan for malware. I am willing to uninstall him.

On February 02 2015 04:00 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:56 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:53 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:49 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, damdy. Switching to Eden. Still want your response, Chez.

I was townreading you. You're making me sad

Why does my self vote make you think I am not?
On February 02 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:35 Chezitwo wrote:
[quote]
oh..
I thought you were my friend.


Chezzy, your insta!meta-quotes and vote on Palmar caught Marv's attention after having to explain FF's play to you, and I'm inclined to think it's weird how quick they came, too. How do you know Palmar and not FF?

I am good at using the search function when I know what I am looking for. With Palmar, I remembered. With FF, I had nothing to remember.


How long have you been playing on this site, Chez?

Since the dawn of time.


Your self-vote doesn't seem like a mafia play, but it's not a good town play either if you're town, imo.

Well, gonna have to let the vets sort out the veracity of your claims on Palmar and FF. I've actually liked your play so far, so this and the long absence were really the only questionmarks. Do you have the time to catch up some and give us updated reads/comments?

How can those who are veterans assert whether these claims are correct when they do not even know who I am, let alone grasp how I might view both these players?

I will be present until deadline. I'm not sure if catching up or trying to participate in current conversation is a better use of my time.

I don't think you are among the top lynch candidates at the moment. I would prefer if you spend maybe an hour or so catching up, and then discuss closer to the deadline?

What do you think of me?


Your playstyle makes it difficult. But I get the feeling that you are reading the game and putting some effort.

Mostly, I feel that an extra day to read you would make the read far, far, far more accurate.

I find it weird that marv disagrees, yet his idea does not gain any traction. I am a potentially easy mislynch that no one will blame anyone for, yet no one pushes it through. If I weren't me I'd suspect me being mafia for it. Since I have unique information that this isn't the case, there are a few options;
1. Mafia is afraid of pushing me because I'm a wildcard.
2. The current leading wagons are also town.
3. Mafia has no thread presence/all current players discussing are town.

I'm not sure what to think.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 19:15 GMT
#1521
On February 02 2015 04:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 04:12 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 04:07 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 04:04 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:53 Damdred wrote:
I really want people to read my case read Edens filter.

I keep going back and Trfel whats so good about the pressure does it go anywhere? Is there any true conclusion about SL from it? does SL reasoning make sense for how it was dropped and eden just moved on to me?

I read it and I read Eden's filter.

I don't feel like he has been trying to find the poorly functioning programs between the distro's. He has been throwing up firewalls in front of himself and others, but he does not scan for malware. I am willing to uninstall him.

On February 02 2015 04:00 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:56 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:53 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:49 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, damdy. Switching to Eden. Still want your response, Chez.

I was townreading you. You're making me sad

Why does my self vote make you think I am not?
On February 02 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 Chezitwo wrote:
[quote]
I am good at using the search function when I know what I am looking for. With Palmar, I remembered. With FF, I had nothing to remember.


How long have you been playing on this site, Chez?

Since the dawn of time.


Your self-vote doesn't seem like a mafia play, but it's not a good town play either if you're town, imo.

Well, gonna have to let the vets sort out the veracity of your claims on Palmar and FF. I've actually liked your play so far, so this and the long absence were really the only questionmarks. Do you have the time to catch up some and give us updated reads/comments?

How can those who are veterans assert whether these claims are correct when they do not even know who I am, let alone grasp how I might view both these players?

I will be present until deadline. I'm not sure if catching up or trying to participate in current conversation is a better use of my time.

I don't think you are among the top lynch candidates at the moment. I would prefer if you spend maybe an hour or so catching up, and then discuss closer to the deadline?

What do you think of me?


Your playstyle makes it difficult. But I get the feeling that you are reading the game and putting some effort.

Mostly, I feel that an extra day to read you would make the read far, far, far more accurate.

I find it weird that marv disagrees, yet his idea does not gain any traction. I am a potentially easy mislynch that no one will blame anyone for, yet no one pushes it through. If I weren't me I'd suspect me being mafia for it. Since I have unique information that this isn't the case, there are a few options;
1. Mafia is afraid of pushing me because I'm a wildcard.
2. The current leading wagons are also town.
3. Mafia has no thread presence/all current players discussing are town.

I'm not sure what to think.


Another thing to consider is that marv voting on you is rather new to the thread and i'm trying to push eden through since then.

The idea has been softly pushed already though by Fecalfeast and HTS who have both voiced suspicions. There seemed to be willingness to start the wagon.

Also I'm a terrible Chezinu. I'm breaking character until the lynch I guess.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 19:18 GMT
#1523
Here's what I'm working with:
1. Marv is town because marv has rolled scum 3 games in a row or something and he's never going to try as hard as he has here.
2. Marv suspects me and marv is a smart player.
3. Marv's towngame is one of the if not the most respected game of people currently active.
4. Multiple people (FF, HTS) have already indicated a suspicion of me.
5. Marv votes me, it's unlikely that given the character I'm playing there'll be a good defense. No one would be blamed of a mislynch on me.
6. No one joins.
Why?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 19:23 GMT
#1526
On February 02 2015 04:21 Damdred wrote:
If we go down this line of t hought there are two distinct possibilities.

Mafia is not active in the thread when it was going on as you indicated earlier or mafia want to keep you around for a mislynch later as they think you can't clear yourself through play. If we assume you are town and marv is town anyway

You forgot the option where mafia don't care because all wagons are town. That's the one that worries me a little.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 19:26 GMT
#1529
On February 02 2015 04:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 04:12 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 04:07 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 04:04 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:53 Damdred wrote:
I really want people to read my case read Edens filter.

I keep going back and Trfel whats so good about the pressure does it go anywhere? Is there any true conclusion about SL from it? does SL reasoning make sense for how it was dropped and eden just moved on to me?

I read it and I read Eden's filter.

I don't feel like he has been trying to find the poorly functioning programs between the distro's. He has been throwing up firewalls in front of himself and others, but he does not scan for malware. I am willing to uninstall him.

On February 02 2015 04:00 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:56 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:53 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:49 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, damdy. Switching to Eden. Still want your response, Chez.

I was townreading you. You're making me sad

Why does my self vote make you think I am not?
On February 02 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:42 Chezitwo wrote:
[quote]
I am good at using the search function when I know what I am looking for. With Palmar, I remembered. With FF, I had nothing to remember.


How long have you been playing on this site, Chez?

Since the dawn of time.


Your self-vote doesn't seem like a mafia play, but it's not a good town play either if you're town, imo.

Well, gonna have to let the vets sort out the veracity of your claims on Palmar and FF. I've actually liked your play so far, so this and the long absence were really the only questionmarks. Do you have the time to catch up some and give us updated reads/comments?

How can those who are veterans assert whether these claims are correct when they do not even know who I am, let alone grasp how I might view both these players?

I will be present until deadline. I'm not sure if catching up or trying to participate in current conversation is a better use of my time.

I don't think you are among the top lynch candidates at the moment. I would prefer if you spend maybe an hour or so catching up, and then discuss closer to the deadline?

What do you think of me?


Your playstyle makes it difficult. But I get the feeling that you are reading the game and putting some effort.

Mostly, I feel that an extra day to read you would make the read far, far, far more accurate.

I find it weird that marv disagrees, yet his idea does not gain any traction. I am a potentially easy mislynch that no one will blame anyone for, yet no one pushes it through. If I weren't me I'd suspect me being mafia for it. Since I have unique information that this isn't the case, there are a few options;
1. Mafia is afraid of pushing me because I'm a wildcard.
2. The current leading wagons are also town.
3. Mafia has no thread presence/all current players discussing are town.

I'm not sure what to think.


I'd disregard #1, if only because I don't think anyone knows who you are?

So the real question is if all the wagons are town, who is scum? Or is scum just not here right now?

The wildcard means they might not want to take the risk. There's also this thing called the Chezinu rule that states the first person to call Chezinu mafia that hasn't played with him before is always mafia.

These people have posted since Marv voted on me but before I came back: rsoultin, Trfel, HolyFlare, Damdred, Palmar. LS also ninja voted in the meantime.
I already townread Trfel and LS before. Damdred seems clearly town from how he's aggressively pushing things. rsoultin seems kinda town as well, leaving HF and Palmar open.

I guess it's definitely possible everyone that's been there is town. It'd help a lot in exonerating a town Palmar if Eden flipped scum.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 19:26 GMT
#1530
On February 02 2015 04:25 Trfel wrote:
I still feel like the mafia thread presence is low. I can't explain it. But that's what I think.

Unless of course it's Holyflare or a serious marvellosity....... but please please please let that not be true.

The chances that Marv is scum this game are extremely low.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 19:31 GMT
#1536
On February 02 2015 04:30 Trfel wrote:
Damdred is town because he claimed blue. Not sure if you saw that. I am confidently townreading marvellosity, though there is still a very small chance he is scum (and unless something happens to make me doubt him, I think that chance is so small I am willing to forfeit the game in that case).

Didn't see it. Named VT?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 19:34 GMT
#1544
On February 02 2015 04:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 04:26 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 04:23 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 04:12 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 04:07 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 04:04 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:53 Damdred wrote:
I really want people to read my case read Edens filter.

I keep going back and Trfel whats so good about the pressure does it go anywhere? Is there any true conclusion about SL from it? does SL reasoning make sense for how it was dropped and eden just moved on to me?

I read it and I read Eden's filter.

I don't feel like he has been trying to find the poorly functioning programs between the distro's. He has been throwing up firewalls in front of himself and others, but he does not scan for malware. I am willing to uninstall him.

On February 02 2015 04:00 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:56 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:53 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 03:49 Chezitwo wrote:
[quote]
Why does my self vote make you think I am not?
[quote]
Since the dawn of time.


Your self-vote doesn't seem like a mafia play, but it's not a good town play either if you're town, imo.

Well, gonna have to let the vets sort out the veracity of your claims on Palmar and FF. I've actually liked your play so far, so this and the long absence were really the only questionmarks. Do you have the time to catch up some and give us updated reads/comments?

How can those who are veterans assert whether these claims are correct when they do not even know who I am, let alone grasp how I might view both these players?

I will be present until deadline. I'm not sure if catching up or trying to participate in current conversation is a better use of my time.

I don't think you are among the top lynch candidates at the moment. I would prefer if you spend maybe an hour or so catching up, and then discuss closer to the deadline?

What do you think of me?


Your playstyle makes it difficult. But I get the feeling that you are reading the game and putting some effort.

Mostly, I feel that an extra day to read you would make the read far, far, far more accurate.

I find it weird that marv disagrees, yet his idea does not gain any traction. I am a potentially easy mislynch that no one will blame anyone for, yet no one pushes it through. If I weren't me I'd suspect me being mafia for it. Since I have unique information that this isn't the case, there are a few options;
1. Mafia is afraid of pushing me because I'm a wildcard.
2. The current leading wagons are also town.
3. Mafia has no thread presence/all current players discussing are town.

I'm not sure what to think.


I'd disregard #1, if only because I don't think anyone knows who you are?

So the real question is if all the wagons are town, who is scum? Or is scum just not here right now?

The wildcard means they might not want to take the risk. There's also this thing called the Chezinu rule that states the first person to call Chezinu mafia that hasn't played with him before is always mafia.

These people have posted since Marv voted on me but before I came back: rsoultin, Trfel, HolyFlare, Damdred, Palmar. LS also ninja voted in the meantime.
I already townread Trfel and LS before. Damdred seems clearly town from how he's aggressively pushing things. rsoultin seems kinda town as well, leaving HF and Palmar open.

I guess it's definitely possible everyone that's been there is town. It'd help a lot in exonerating a town Palmar if Eden flipped scum.


Hm. I'm inclined to think marv is town, too, just by how he's been interacting with me. (Both when he suspected me and just now.) HF's response to the suspicion was basically "hey, I was thinking that, too" yet I don't recall seeing anything further from him. That's probably the most suspicious reaction in-thread imo.

Palmar I can't read. Trolling. I'd be happy to lynch him just so I don't have to think about him anymore, but the Eden case is decent and lines up with what I've been feeling about Eden all game.

I think scum Palmar would've plopped his vote on a townie if Eden were scum. He doesn't seem to give a shit, so mind as well promote a mafia agenda whilst not giving a shit.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 717
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
CosmosSc2 37
Railgan 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50127
Shuttle 7783
FanTaSy 1636
BeSt 612
Horang2 504
Soma 149
Last 131
Sexy 124
Zeus 114
Pusan 109
[ Show more ]
Mind 92
Hyun 90
ggaemo 77
hero 69
Sea.KH 68
Killer 61
Aegong 46
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 27
NaDa 18
JYJ 16
zelot 15
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3940
qojqva2044
Dendi1296
420jenkins799
XcaliburYe251
Counter-Strike
fl0m3933
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor728
Liquid`Hasu675
Other Games
B2W.Neo874
Beastyqt645
byalli393
Mlord389
Livibee212
Hui .182
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King67
QueenE52
KnowMe1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3690
Other Games
• WagamamaTV108
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
Replay Cast
8h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.