• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7537 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 01:39 GMT
#339
I always try to convince people im town nothing new here. The important part is that Ls is confirmed town. Hes usually pretty hard to figure out so im quite happy the way things are going.

These guys are almost always town.

Marv
Robik
Ls
Dandred
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 01:42 GMT
#340
On January 31 2015 08:46 Damdred wrote:
Lol ok robik, I put my post in a more readable form because I was phone posting but that's ok.

Also if you look at metal mafia where Sl was town and in two games and people brought up his weirdness he wasn't overly defensive like he is here and pointing at his old Scum game. He was super involved proving he was towny the opposite here


Metal I was barely trying because I was in mylo as mafia in another game or something like that. Either way I remember I was not motivated in that game and in another one.

Look at pick your protoss mafia. I spent the whole last day convincing them I was town. It worked and mafia conceded
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 01:43 GMT
#341
Also in void. Also in two newbie games I played a huge portion of day 1 was about me being scum. This is why I said sorry palmer. Hes right I do spam and take too much attention.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 02:23 GMT
#348
I always kind of ignore you hf. I dont think ls gives strong reads as mafia and his read is true. And he certainly doesint try to defend me so early.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 02:25 GMT
#349
Like I dont think Ls can fake this read if hes mafia (sorry)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 03:26 GMT
#354
No he cant. I called out Ls for claiming vt everygame IN THE GAME YOU HOSTED. When Im angry at robik for claiming and he town reads me for it I know hes in a town mindset.

If the reads good or not is not the point. Its a town read from a town. Ls is town maybe im not town from his read alone but ls is hes trying to solve the game.

Ls solves people from meta thats all he does. If I do something in game1 and im town and I do it in game2 he calls me town.

It doesint matter if the reads good or not (its right so it is good)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 03:26 GMT
#355
On January 31 2015 12:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 11:23 sicklucker wrote:
I always kind of ignore you hf. I dont think ls gives strong reads as mafia and his read is true. And he certainly doesint try to defend me so early.


you literally just dodged everything i said to tell me that you normally ignore me which is everything i already knew... respond to the post???


what post?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 03:28 GMT
#356
On January 31 2015 11:16 Holyflare wrote:
I fail to see how a sl that policy lynches marv because he's "great at scum" day 1 decides to town read marv when marv has done...? not much imo

the rest of his list is like wtf other than the robik who literally claimed blue

his ls read is because he's not being wishy washy when he's usually wishy washy as town.....................? what

no idea where batsnacks read is from


Oh this post. You were not in the game but marvs scum strategy last game was the not post. So just him posting holds alot of value.

Last time I pressured marv he ragequit or something. I dont really want to do that again hes a good player
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 03:30 GMT
#357
On January 31 2015 12:28 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 11:16 Holyflare wrote:
I fail to see how a sl that policy lynches marv because he's "great at scum" day 1 decides to town read marv when marv has done...? not much imo

the rest of his list is like wtf other than the robik who literally claimed blue

his ls read is because he's not being wishy washy when he's usually wishy washy as town.....................? what

no idea where batsnacks read is from


Oh this post. You were not in the game but marvs scum strategy last game was the not post. So just him posting holds alot of value.

Last time I pressured marv he ragequit or something. I dont really want to do that again hes a good player


I SAID IT 9 TIMES THAT WAS A POLICY PRESURE NOT A POLICY VOTE. I pressured him he claimed town and we moved on
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:05 GMT
#378
On January 31 2015 12:48 Damdred wrote:
Thankfully I'm home so I can ninja hf instead of other way around.

LS isn't trying to solve the game AND he's playing against how he plays town, usually he has three town reads at least by meta. Even his meta on you is super weak by ls standards so I'm not sure why you give him a free pass so early and so hard.



eh? since when? Usually he has nothing
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:23 GMT
#389
On January 31 2015 13:07 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 13:05 sicklucker wrote:
On January 31 2015 12:48 Damdred wrote:
Thankfully I'm home so I can ninja hf instead of other way around.

LS isn't trying to solve the game AND he's playing against how he plays town, usually he has three town reads at least by meta. Even his meta on you is super weak by ls standards so I'm not sure why you give him a free pass so early and so hard.



eh? since when? Usually he has nothing


For example in the latest student mafia game he busts out several meta reads very early a couple were paragraph length, and his meta towards you is a single sentence where you did this as town before? And he doesn't even bring a conclusion like he normally would and just forgets about it? And you let it fly?


was he right tho? word length matters how? Its the context that matters
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-31 06:37:59
January 31 2015 04:36 GMT
#393
Edens scum because hes calling me salty about the robik thing while calling me mafia. If im mafia im not salty I would acualy be quite happy about . Therefor I propose that eden is certainly scum.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:40 GMT
#398
On January 31 2015 12:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 10:39 sicklucker wrote:
I always try to convince people im town nothing new here. The important part is that Ls is confirmed town. Hes usually pretty hard to figure out so im quite happy the way things are going.

These guys are almost always town.


Marv
Robik
Ls
Dandred


right but the whole reason you "policy pressured" him is because he fooled you as scum by posting a lot and now he's in your almost always town list despite posting not much at all?????? like so what he didn't post as mafia last game it doesn't mean he's incapable of posting as mafia ever especially as your whole reason for the policy pressure to begin with was because he CAN fool you as mafia!??!?!?!

not to mention you didn't even comment on damdred being there at all, if it's because of his vote on you then it shouldn't be because he said that reasoning after me so it wasn't an original thought - or at least it might have been to him - and eden also has the same vote logic but only damdred is in this list


why?


Marvs posted quite abit. Hes also pushing palmer. SCUM MARV WOULD NEVER PUSH PALMER D1
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:41 GMT
#400
Me town reading dandred is kind of ogi cant really explain it yet.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:43 GMT
#401
Hf has spammed me for questions in repeated games. Im not his puppet ill answer them. But on my own time
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:44 GMT
#403
You just dont understand the meta between those two.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:46 GMT
#406
Like mafia marv doesint want to try. He wants to put in the minimum effort. He wont push palmer day1 as scum. When he was scum recently he didnt even push palmer when he was lynched on day 5
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:48 GMT
#408
Scum marv is afraid of town palmer
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 04:52 GMT
#415
On January 31 2015 13:50 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm just going to say this...we're 8h into D1, and it's stupid late for Marv atm...I wouldn't judge him either way quite yet.

And speaking of stupid late, it really is. It's almost 5am. I'm going to call it a night.
Will continue to crack this game when I wake up.

Good night lovelies <3


I would. I would ride or die with marv on day 1 because hes pushing palmer. The only way there ever scum is if there mafia together.

Gnight
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2015 05:13 GMT
#424
On January 31 2015 13:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 10:39 sicklucker wrote:
I always try to convince people im town nothing new here. The important part is that Ls is confirmed town. Hes usually pretty hard to figure out so im quite happy the way things are going.

These guys are almost always town.

Marv
Robik
Ls
Dandred


Forgive me (or ignore me) if you've already answered this and I just haven't gotten to it yet, but why is being able to figure out someone usually hard to figure out as town a towntell?

You basically just said "this is different from when he is town" ergo "he is town"

:/


I also say Ls is not capable of faking it. So when he has a correct strong read about me hes always town
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Sea.KH 56
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 22
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7105
Dendi1187
Counter-Strike
byalli1206
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2406
fl0m2382
Liquid`RaSZi1139
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3058
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1453
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
57m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 57m
OSC
8h 57m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.