• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:06
CEST 07:06
KST 14:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8423 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 14:50 GMT
#508
On January 31 2015 23:46 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm looking at Chez's filter.

No idea where he's going with his ideas. His linked explanation to Fecalfeast's vote simply linked to his filter. Why don't you explain exactly what about Fecalfeast made him scumlike?

Then he asks Marv whether he's a distro, when his vote is on him. Where did that come from?


I like chez. He at least is entertaining. I get the "a happy marv is a townie marv" read, even if I'm not entirely sure how accurate it is. Plus he made a funny. If he dies today the rest of you will bore me to tears ;o;
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 15:01 GMT
#519
On January 31 2015 23:51 Damdred wrote:
I like hts posts seem ok at this point town pile for now.

Tr just isn't here in a way I feel is towny, posts lack focus and intent and promises contribution later days. Really don't like it and under the radar


Fair enough. He's done the under the radar thing as town before. He's trying to change his gameplay, which is the interesting bit to me, but I'm not seeing the more vocal, contributive Truffle that he claims he wants to be.

Talk to me about Palmar.

You keep saying you're interested in possibly lynching people without saying why.

As for HTS...she reads more town to me when she's scum. So I don't think she's my lynch today. Still...underwhelming.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 15:06 GMT
#523
On January 31 2015 23:57 marvellosity wrote:
I could kill rsoultin for being boring.


Cool story, bro.

Now, palmar. 'splain plz. 'less you're cool with him explaining you for you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 15:10 GMT
#525
On February 01 2015 00:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 00:01 rsoultin wrote:
On January 31 2015 23:51 Damdred wrote:
I like hts posts seem ok at this point town pile for now.

Tr just isn't here in a way I feel is towny, posts lack focus and intent and promises contribution later days. Really don't like it and under the radar


Fair enough. He's done the under the radar thing as town before. He's trying to change his gameplay, which is the interesting bit to me, but I'm not seeing the more vocal, contributive Truffle that he claims he wants to be.

Talk to me about Palmar.

You keep saying you're interested in possibly lynching people without saying why.

As for HTS...she reads more town to me when she's scum. So I don't think she's my lynch today. Still...underwhelming.

I feel like HTS is town this game although the last I gave her a town read Day 1 she fucked me over as scum and not quite forgiven her for that but you know I never played with scum HTS before that game so what can I say. Can you tell me why you're right and I'm wrong about our reads on HTS?


Are we disagreeing?

Our reasons for saying she's probably town (or at least may not be scum, in my case) are different, but the conclusion is more or less the same.

She's not screaming town to me. The only game I was hard townreading her early on was her scum game. Ergo I'm not interested in lynching her today.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 15:17 GMT
#529
Okay, HtS, I stand corrected.

I like where your head is on your reads on me and FF. You get a town pass today.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 15:24 GMT
#534
On February 01 2015 00:21 Damdred wrote:
Same question to you rsoul


No. I see no point in lynching a claimed role Day 1.

For being the amazing town leader to sheep to victory, he's been especially useless, and I'd probably lynch him later if he continues as he is, but not today.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 15:29 GMT
#537
@Damdred

Okay, yeah, I did miss that. Probably because I still have trouble sheeping what others say others' meta are, so tend to disregard it.

However, Palmar appealing to me when I asked marv to explain his read better is kind of funny, given the arrogance I associate with Palmar.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 15:34 GMT
#540
On February 01 2015 00:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 00:11 Damdred wrote:
Rs is super boring and kinda meh to me. I'm not sure if I would lynch him today but not the town rs I generally see.

LS you could be town but IDK you are playing different but wouldn't lynch you yet

My Great Uncle was over at my house so ofc my activity took a hit because I was hanging out with them and I don't got a scum qt so I aint scum this game at all. My reasoning might be a bit weak though yes but I feel like you are much more motivated this game than Student V and so does Marv but HF I like him so far but the last town I gave him a Day 1 townread he was scum (Carol of the Bell) so I need to seem his progress this game to see difference between his play at Carol and here.


I'm liking HF cause he's not focusing on one thing to the exclusion of all others. He tunneled hard as scum Day 1 the only other game I've played with him in.

This doesn't look like that game to me.

I don't know that he's incapable of this as scum, and given his scum win record I'd say it's not enough for a hard townread. But I don't want to lynch him today, for sure.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 15:43 GMT
#542
On February 01 2015 00:40 Damdred wrote:
I was looking at Trfel filter again and a few things popped up at me that raised a red flag.

Really hard disbelief/doubt on robik claim when it happened. This is interesting to me because of the difference in what Trfel did and thread. People were mad at Rob claiming but believed it, brownies generally believe claims due to it adding more information and game being slightly easier even if it's bad. Mafia already knew partial setup, and disbelief to robik claim could be a Scum slip from to much info.

Moving on thread presence is really down and lots of excuses about why he's not posting much.

Lastly a pretty decent sized list post with no conclusive reads no Scum reads just really noncommittal reads,

Trfel is scum


I could get behind this read.

Chezi already said the same thing you know. It's why I said he gets a no-lynch pass from me today.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 15:56 GMT
#545
On February 01 2015 00:29 Damdred wrote:
I'm not really commenting on your activity LS, it's not horrible and you don't lie about rl things. So what I have been commenting on when it comes to you is a marked change in your posting at this point, reads are a bit different which isn't bad. It should just give people pause when reading you.


What is "different", specifically?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 16:01 GMT
#547
On February 01 2015 00:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya I started to think Tfrel was scum again mainly he seemed to play similar to how he played in Student V as scum which was pretty much his posts were a lot less to be desired knowing how he plays as town but it might be paranoia from playing a scum with him for the first time and I had a similar paranoia about Breshke in Student V. But seeing you have the feeling about Tfrel as I do I trusting you on this.
##Vote:Tfrel


I'm not voting him right now simply to not be a bitch. He pm'd me after last game, telling me that he really was trying to change his gameplay because he feels like he hasn't made a real impact the last few games. So I want to give him a little more time before I throw him under the bus today.

Trfel was pretty concerned before we received our roles that I would meta-read him to death lol. That said, truffle-bby, you also promised me no giant novels of null as town. You're making it hard for me to give you the benefit of the doubt.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 16:02 GMT
#549
On February 01 2015 01:00 Damdred wrote:
Smaller posts, reads are a bit harder compared to other games. Not using meta as much.


He seems more certain than I'm used to him being. Hard to tell if that's just him becoming more confident or if it's alignment-indicative.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 16:11 GMT
#555
On February 01 2015 01:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 01:01 rsoultin wrote:
On February 01 2015 00:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya I started to think Tfrel was scum again mainly he seemed to play similar to how he played in Student V as scum which was pretty much his posts were a lot less to be desired knowing how he plays as town but it might be paranoia from playing a scum with him for the first time and I had a similar paranoia about Breshke in Student V. But seeing you have the feeling about Tfrel as I do I trusting you on this.
##Vote:Tfrel


I'm not voting him right now simply to not be a bitch. He pm'd me after last game, telling me that he really was trying to change his gameplay because he feels like he hasn't made a real impact the last few games. So I want to give him a little more time before I throw him under the bus today.

Trfel was pretty concerned before we received our roles that I would meta-read him to death lol. That said, truffle-bby, you also promised me no giant novels of null as town. You're making it hard for me to give you the benefit of the doubt.

He was very effective in Carol idk what the hell he been smoking and he had good impact in Student IV in fact I NK'd him there because I was afraid of him. In Carol he used his Cop power on a question mark and got us to clear FF and he made a good case on KSC in that game that got KSC lynched as scum. Granted he didn't have good impact in the Newbie game but still it wasn't to worrying. His scum game with policy lynching is far from normal from him so that why we both went after him on that in the last game we played (Student V).


Lol, I know, I don't know where he's getting this from either, unless it's just the newbie game. But I can say for certain that he does at least believe that he hasn't been playing well.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 16:20 GMT
#558
Unless it's to avoid a medic save.

Badumdum. <3 you Eden.

Okay, well, talking in circles. Where I'm at right now is despite wanting to give Truffle a chance to break in his new town play, if he doesn't step it up I'm totally behind lynching him today.

FF and Palmar feel more like policy lynches to me.

SL I just don't know about. It's very possible he could be scum but I always think that about him so I don't know. One thing that stood out about me regarding him is he's just not up to his usual mind-fuckery town antics so far this game. I don't know that the rage! based on what his meta said thing is scum SL or just irrational SL.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 16:23 GMT
#559
On February 01 2015 01:17 Damdred wrote:
Opinions on ff. Rs and LS go


Eh, not a fan of his play in general. I only townread him last game because I knew what role I had and that he was townreading me because of my questioning SL half-claiming it.

I'll take another look through his filter, though, to see if anything specific stands out.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 16:29 GMT
#560
On February 01 2015 01:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 01:17 Damdred wrote:
Opinions on ff. Rs and LS go


Eh, not a fan of his play in general. I only townread him last game because I knew what role I had and that he was townreading me because of my questioning SL half-claiming it.

I'll take another look through his filter, though, to see if anything specific stands out.


EBWOP:
Actually, I'm not getting a scumread off him after filtering him. What's your problem with him, Damdred, other than him saying he didn't think your setup posts were scummy?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 17:07 GMT
#562
On February 01 2015 01:31 LightningStrike wrote:
FecalFeast doesn't seem memorable for me and he seemed to just seem to avoid questioning a lot and doesn't seem to have good developed reads and is less involved compared to when I played with him at Campus Mafia when he was VT so far. Here is his filter from that game if you guys are interested.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469857-campus-mafia-new-newish-players-welcome?user=FecalFeast


I didn't notice the question avoidance on the first read-through.

Quotes?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 17:48 GMT
#571
On February 01 2015 02:15 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 02:07 rsoultin wrote:
On February 01 2015 01:31 LightningStrike wrote:
FecalFeast doesn't seem memorable for me and he seemed to just seem to avoid questioning a lot and doesn't seem to have good developed reads and is less involved compared to when I played with him at Campus Mafia when he was VT so far. Here is his filter from that game if you guys are interested.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469857-campus-mafia-new-newish-players-welcome?user=FecalFeast


I didn't notice the question avoidance on the first read-through.

Quotes?

I mean he not been questioning people a lot compared to his game on Campus where I played with him and in his filter this game he posting a lot of fluff and only like 1 or 2 questions which are the following Quotes:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 09:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:49 Chezitwo wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
Here's what I'm really not liking about Sl right now. Instead of coming into the thread carefree like he normally would laugh this off and find something interesting to talk about.

He instead is overly defensive and downplays his game by giving months old examples when it's just not the case. His co as ching is the exact opposite, and he was so scared of posting early that game he had a rather large d1 filter.

Sl is Scum get on him

##vote: damdred

You can't just vote people for no reason so why are you voting Damdred?

I think LightningStrike is linux software.

So where's your reason, chez?


Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 10:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
Just to be clear, you're going with me over a lurker because I have made useless posts rather than not posting at all, correct?

On January 31 2015 09:54 Chezitwo wrote:
On January 31 2015 09:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:49 Chezitwo wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
Here's what I'm really not liking about Sl right now. Instead of coming into the thread carefree like he normally would laugh this off and find something interesting to talk about.

He instead is overly defensive and downplays his game by giving months old examples when it's just not the case. His co as ching is the exact opposite, and he was so scared of posting early that game he had a rather large d1 filter.

Sl is Scum get on him

##vote: damdred

You can't just vote people for no reason so why are you voting Damdred?

I think LightningStrike is linux software.

So where's your reason, chez?

My reason for my vote is linked.

As for LS, malicious software does not attack the strongest software backed by other subsystems; it seeks out the weak links to penetrate and defile.

So sheeping HF and posting garbage is "seeking out weak links to penetrate and defile?"


These are the only relevant questions he had asked as far I am concerned.


Ah, yes. That makes more sense. I still don't think his filter's terrible, personally. Part of it is tone. Seems like he's just playing around. But I get where you're coming from.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 18:08 GMT
#582
LS' play has gotten progressively more townie as the game went on, imo. I, too, found his read on SL odd, so I can't blame Damdred for that.

If Damdy still thinks that LS is scum, though, I'd like to hear why.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 31 2015 18:16 GMT
#583
On February 01 2015 00:32 Damdred wrote:
Actually yeah, Palmar post made me chuckle which makes me want to not lynch him.



Is this a good reason? I'm not following it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4533
Leta 1650
Bale 56
Shine 31
ZergMaN 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g8339
WinterStarcraft589
Sick121
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick517
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2107
League of Legends
• Lourlo1024
• Rush423
Other Games
• Shiphtur314
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 54m
Patches Events
9h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 54m
OSC
17h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.